Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Am Just Joking - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Just Joking (2627 Views)

Minding Manners (manners Of Joking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2009
Point of correction Aisha was 9 and not six. Your quotation is twisted with lies, Now lets analyse it
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2009
Quran 2:187 Sexual relation is forbidden in d month of ramadan but some people couldn't bear it & use to do it in secret
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2009
In d 2nd paragraph of that verse Allah says 'so now have sexual relations with them and seek wat Allah ordained for u '
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2009
hmmm Allah is merciful, u can see how Allah made it easier for mankind, this intercouse is done after breaking of fast
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2009
Todak non of ur hadith states that Muhammad (P.B.U.H) had sex while fasting, ofcourse i can kiss my wife while fasting
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2009
U took advantage of 'd prophet sleeping on d bed of his wife' which shows ur blunder confussion
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2009
Dowry is compulsory, emancipating a slave can be in place of dowry because it is money u use in freeing a slave
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2009
Just like sand ablution can be in place of water ablution so is dowry and emancipation of a slave
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2009
Abraham had a sex slave which is hagar and she had a bastard ishmael, u are not even afraid of saying it nawa 0
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2009
I wasn't surprise because i already know that d bible is a compilation of incest and sexual erotic of god and men of god
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2009
Quran 2::130 And who turns away frm d religion of Abraham xcept he who befools himself, We chose him in dis world ,,,
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2009
Concerning the mother of d believers safiya, am gonna use a pc so as to clarify ur fake hadith by today noon
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2009
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 143:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina. I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."

Widows shall wait four months and ten days for re-marriage, 2:234

This verse above wasn't revealed by then, therefore is not a duty/burden on muslim till it was revealed
Baqarah is a madina surah take note

Todak you haven't shown me where jesus said MARRY JUST ONE WIFE AND NO MORE if u can't then close ur eyes in shame grin
Re: I Am Just Joking by Tudor3(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2009
Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant!
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2009
@Olabowale
If you could answer Abuzola's question about more than 1 wife from the Bible with the above, I wonder how you come about 3 partnerships to make One God, from the same Bible? Afterall what do you do with the many verses in the Old and New Testament and the Psalm that point to uniqueness of God, who is never seen by any man?

So what are you trying to say now, that when we have trinity, there is also polygamy, you are a real fanatic, if you read my answer concerning trinity, you will not write what you know, go back and read

And by the way what happened with Esau and Jacob from the same mother? Do they have different mothers because they seemed to me that they were the worst of enemies at a point; one connying a birth right of the other from a blind father with the help of the mother, while the one who lost out wanted blood.

Good, i like the phrase "at a point", so did they reconcile or not? answer that, polygamy brought irrepairable damage to those who practised it in the bible, some were not alive to witness it.

Misterman, study your Bible thoroughly before starting up with us.

thanks, i will

@Aloy.Emeka: Africa is not the only region of the world that "poverty" resides. In USA, and other "advanced" societies, you have dirt poor whites and others. China sexuality, with their abundant of women should be polygamous to water down the sexual tensions that drive the asiatic men to do the brothels, karioki lounges, and prostitution rentals and orgies.

Can you give me the ratio of the percentage of the poverty level in Africa and the US. Also the percentage of polygamy in the US compared to Africa? also if you insist, what is the propagator of Poverty in Africa from your own personal view

@Abuzola
Todak on rampage, hahahaha, why can't u for once use ur head instead of going to www.answeringislam.com

Really, tell that to the birds, hahahahahahahahahaha, you can also go to answeringchristianity.com, for all i care

Point of correction Aisha was 9 and not six. Your quotation is twisted with lies, Now lets analyse it

I think you are blind, go back and re-read, i wrote thatShe was Six when bethrothed or married to say,and the marriage was consumated when she became 9 yrs. thou slave of allah

Quran 2:187 Sexual relation is forbidden in d month of ramadan but some people couldn't bear it & use to do it in secret

Examples of those who secretly did it was who, Muhammad right? hahahahahaha, you are an obidient adherent od islam

In d 2nd paragraph of that verse Allah says 'so now have sexual relations with them and seek wat Allah ordained for u '

It was forbidden in Q2:187, and later allowed, indecision is the problem of allah here that i see.

hmmm Allah is merciful, u can see how Allah made it easier for mankind, this intercouse is done after breaking of fast

Cos he could not make a firm decision, he changes it at will, so which should we take

Todak non of ur hadith states that Muhammad (P.B.U.H) had sex while fasting, ofcourse i can kiss my wife while fasting

Hehehehe, so i have only propagated that abi, you are a funny slave, that loves to swiver from the truth, ok tell me, those were not from the hadith,YUSUFALI and others are not scholars or i see, you could also have sex with her, if you can go that far as kissing and one thing led to the other, you what next, and that was muhammad did, you have only confirmed it. The law breaker could not even hold himself even during fasting, egbe.

U took advantage of 'd prophet sleeping on d bed of his wife' which shows ur blunder confussion

Really, so tell me, what is the meaning of sleeping on one's wife's bed, you can do anything right, so if even he was having sex with her, still he was sleeping on his wife's bed, better still, i challenge you to show me, where i wrote that he slept on his wife's bed. na wao for all these slaves o

Dowry is compulsory, emancipating a slave can be in place of dowry because it is money u use in freeing a slave

Show me where the compulsory dowry was given an option in the quran, that though it is compulsory, you can free your slave in place of dowry. or as dowry

Just like sand ablution can be in place of water ablution so is dowry and emancipation of a slave

well, show me where it is in the quran

Abraham had a sex slave which is hagar and she had a bastard ishmael, u are not even afraid of saying it nawa

What i'm i to be afraid of, Is Ishmael not a bastard ? answer, Is your forefather Ishmael not a Slave? was he not born out of wedlock? did God tell Abraham that he will give him his promised child through a slave?

I wasn't surprise because i already know that d bible is a compilation of incest and sexual erotic of god and men of god

You can start a thread on that, and i will come to the rescue, but for now and on this tread, do not change the heat of the topic.

Quran 2::130 And who turns away frm d religion of Abraham xcept he who befools himself, We chose him in dis world ,,,

And what is the religion of Abraham? is it Islam or Muhammadanism or which,

Concerning the mother of d believers safiya, am gonna use a pc so as to clarify ur fake hadith by today noon

I will be waiting, for your clarification, hahahahahah, why not say, you know nothing about it, and you want to search if it were true, or you are short of words,

Todak you haven't shown me where jesus said MARRY JUST ONE WIFE AND NO MORE if u can't then close ur eyes in shame Grin

You are an immodest slave of allah, did you read my post at all, did you skim or scan through it, well, Jesus did not support polygamy, go and read Mark 10:2-9

"2 Presently a party of Pharisees come to Him with the question—seeking to entrap Him, "May a man divorce his wife?" 3 "What rule did Moses lay down for you?" He answered. 4 "Moses," they said, "permitted a man to draw up a written notice of divorce, and to send his wife away." 5 "It was in consideration of your stubborn hearts," said Jesus, "that Moses enacted this law for you; 6 but from the beginning of the creation the rule was, <‘Male and female did God make them. 7 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cling to his wife, 8 and the two shall be one’;> so that they are two no longer, but <‘one.’> 9 What, therefore, God has joined together let not man separate."

I hope you can see that i enbolden some words, does that support polygamy?

[/color]
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2009
Widows shall wait four months and ten days for re-marriage, 2:234

This verse above wasn't revealed by then, therefore is not a duty/burden on muslim till it was revealed
Baqarah is a madina surah take note

So muhammad did that before the law was right, hmmm, is this all you could gather from your imam or where did you get it from. tell, them it is not convincing, a law is a law and must not be broken, Muhammad was a bove the law, and thats what he proved, the LAW BREAKER,he is
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2009
I won't argue much here because d readers are not fools, they can judge it,
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2009
Mark 10:7-8 ,,, A man shall leave his parent and be joined to his wife, d two shall bcom one
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2009
Now todak u leave ur parent and marry, ofcourse it must be one wife u are marrying, is not possible to marry two at once
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2009
To get two there must be one, a journey of a thousand mile begin with a step, so shall it be
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2009
@Abuzola
I won't argue much here because d readers are not fools, they can judge it,

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are stock, the readers are not fools, i quite agree, so they can not only judge but also make the proper choice in marriage.

Mark 10:7-8 ,,, A man shall leave his parent and be joined to his wife, d two shall bcom one

So any problem with that, did it say wives. la oju e omo eru

Now todak u leave ur parent and marry, ofcourse it must be one wife u are marrying, is not possible to marry two at once

you see, you just qouted one wife and now two at a time, well, i no blame you, na the girl wey be say na NWAKO (still despirating seaching) that makes your mouth slippery like okro. and that was what prompted bilms to rubbish and show their despiration, what a pity, bo ya na by force to marry.

To get two there must be one, a journey of a thousand mile begin with a step, so shall it be

Why are you searching for the second wife in the first place,? well, do not tell be cos its allah's will, give me other reasons. ok
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2009
Todak u can only refute me by proving to us where jesus said marry only one wife and no more, u hear me so
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2009
I forgot to refute ur bad mouth on our mother safiyya- sahih bukhari hadith number 241 From anas ,,,,
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2009
We conquered khaibar, took d captives and the booty was collected,
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2009
Dhiya came and said "ya muhammad ! give me a slavegirl from among the captives"
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2009
The holy Prophet said 'go and take any slavegirl' he took safiyya the daughter of huyai
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2009
A man came to the prophet and said 'Ya muhammad u gave safiyya to dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribe of ,,
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2009
Chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and AN Nadir but she befits no one but u"
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2009
Thereupon the Prophet said 'bring him along with her', dihya came along with her and when d prophet saw her he said ,,
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2009
He said to Dihya 'take any slavegirl other than her from the captives' d prophet emancipated her and married her ,,,"
Re: I Am Just Joking by Tudor3(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2009
So what?
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
And from your narration, did he brake the law or not. blind follower of a law breaker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Virtue Of Visiting The Sick / Bible Approves Islam As The Divine Religion / Instilling the Spirit Of Observing Solah In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.