Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,601 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery (21106 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Topshow4real: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2015
cosycee:

OK I got my IHNP yesterday(friday) afternoon, tho I dint do the initial full battery charge cos der was no light so I started using it instantly, to cut the long story short I strtd charging it by 10pm thru the night, I unplugged it 9am on Saturday.. . And here's my own battery analysis.. .. I wouldn't know other's definition of heavy usage but I watched instagram vidz, I posted pictures online on Twitter Facebook and instagram I was chatting thru out the day plus downloading stuff, I was basically online throughout the day and right now my battery is on 29% at 12:08am Sunday... yh I also used my phone on 3G for hotshot.. . So I can say the battery is on point but could av been better if I had fully charged it b4 first use, I guess am gonna have to live with the silly mistake.. lool
How many apps do you have running on the phone? I think the battery performance depends on the number of apps running on the phone. I was wondering wether my battery drains faster cox of the number of apps I have on the phone. . . I don't just know
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by donhils: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
pls how much did you bought it?
Whenever you use "did", the next verb following it should be in present tense so u should have "buy" instead of "bought".

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by AwesomeRomeo: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2015
donhils:

Whenever you use "did", the next verb following it should be in present tense so u should have "buy" instead of "bought".
I wanted to say "get" not "bought". You have to be very careful, this is a forum and not an English class. Go and check all this indonesian, china and indian forums, they speak horrible English there but what matters a lot is that they understand each other. There's communication when the parties involved understands each other. The person I quoted knows what I meant. In a forum like this, don't correct people's English. By the way, thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by samsard(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2015
cosycee:

OK I got my IHNP yesterday(friday) afternoon, tho I dint do the initial full battery charge cos der was no light so I started using it instantly, to cut the long story short I strtd charging it by 10pm thru the night, I unplugged it 9am on Saturday.. . And here's my own battery analysis.. .. I wouldn't know other's definition of heavy usage but I watched instagram vidz, I posted pictures online on Twitter Facebook and instagram I was chatting thru out the day plus downloading stuff, I was basically online throughout the day and right now my battery is on 29% at 12:08am Sunday... So I can say the battery is on point but could av been better if I had fully charged it b4 first use, I guess am gonna have to live with the silly mistake. lool
The claim that not charging your new phone/battery for the first time before use negatively affects battery life is a myth. It is clearly indicated on my BlackBerry Z10 manual that battery performance is not affected by that.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by donhils: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I wanted to say "get" not "bought". You have to be very careful, this is a forum and not an English class. Go and check all this indonesian, china and indian forums, they speak horrible English there but what matters a lot is that they understand each other. There's communication when the parties involved understands each other. The person I quoted knows what I meant. In a forum like this, don't correct people's English. By the way, thanks for the correction.
I should be careful for what? Plus we're not Chinese, Indonesians neither are we Indians. We are Nigerians and our official language is English. Again, what I said wasn't meant to cause any trouble, just made an observation and pointed it out.
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by AwesomeRomeo: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
donhils:

I should be careful for what? Plus we're not Chinese, Indonesians neither are we Indians. We are Nigerians and our official language is English. Again, what I said wasn't meant to cause any trouble, just made an observation and pointed it out.
You didn't create this thread to make an observation on how people write or speak English. If I like I will speak my language. I made many British and Americans in many forums, you can write your English any how you like, if they understand you, they will respond and if they don't, they keep mute. No one will ever correct your English for you because they know its not your language. Once more, be very careful, its a suggestion because you have no idea whom you are talking to. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by cosycee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
seunoni34:

YOU should've charged it now, that's a basic requirement if you want to enjoy the phone battery life fully. But anyway, you're still safe.

You know what you're going to do now, drain the phone battery (or anyhow you want) till there's no more power on the phone (till 0%) and then plug it and don't switch it on till its 100%, you will get the full battery life again.

I'm about to sell my 12000mah power bank now lol. It's kind of useless.

Lool even before I read this Ur comment I drained it to 0 and charged to 100 hoping it would b better smiley. ... Now my 20000Mah power bank I bought for my z10 is just lying there under my bed idle since there's no cause to use it, probably gon give to my sis, IHNP battery is simply awesome

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by cosycee(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Topshow4real:

How many apps do you have running on the phone? I think the battery performance depends on the number of apps running on the phone. I was wondering wether my battery drains faster cox of the number of apps I have on the phone. . . I don't just know

On the average I av about 8 to 9 apps running at a time but I close those amnt using as soon as it occurs to me that I have to save my battery
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by cosycee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
donhils:

I bought it from slot 29500
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by cosycee(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
pls how much did you buy it?

29500...but u can get it 28 or 29 tho
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by donhils: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
You didn't create this thread to make an observation on how people write or speak English. If I like I will speak my language. I made many British and Americans in many forums, you can write your English any how you like, if they understand you, they will respond and if they don't, they keep mute. No one will ever correct your English for you because they know its not your language. Once more, be very careful, its a suggestion because you have no idea whom you are talking to. Thanks for the correction.
Some Nigerians.
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Fundango: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Wallahi well said my brazzer God bless you.
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Floridax(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
heee my guy abeg small small lie abeg,,,5% for an hour..my brother get infinix hot note oh..3G nor b moi moi oh..

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by belamore: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
HI everyone, read all ur comments on the IHNP and I must say dey r all true. I am a bona-fide user of dis phone n it has changed my views n perspective on phones. My husband bought it n recommended dat I use it since am a phone freak. What crases me abt dis gadget is its ba3 life... (GOSH I THINK IT HAS 9 LIVES)! N also d way it charges. It last 12-18 hours for me with constant usage(trust me I DNt tink any1 tasks a phone like I do) n wen it's idle it last for 2 day wif 3.5g.moreso wen it's on ultra power Savin mode, it last till infinity... I tell u dis phone is gbam! !! Also some one wrote a post concerning it's follow come charger: try hard to maintain it using his advice n u wud get d betterment of it.... If u don't av dis gadget.... Like d Nigerian films wud say "GRAB UR COPY NOW.!"
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Blazemortimer(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello guys, even I am not exactly sure what the matter is... I got the phone after I handled my cousins own... I used hers for at least 7 hours (not straight o) I downloaded, browsed, she'd occasionally collect it to check and reply her messages and turned off the data sometimes also but it only dropped 1% from 68% - 67%...i was totally impressed!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I got mine three days later and the battery would drop like 50% in 5 hours, it kinda damped my excitement and that's even what brought me here, maybe there's some way to fix it.... not to be got wrong o... it's still the best battery I've used on a smartphone and I've used quite a number.... Thanks #bye
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by succycrust(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
[I don't have one but I played FIFA 14 on my friend's own for about half an hour, the battery was 17% .After playing,noticed just 3% drop in d battery. that's y am getting one next week
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by succycrust(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
succycrust:
[I don't have one but I played FIFA 14 on my friend's own for about half an hour, the battery was 17% .After playing,noticed just 3% drop in d battery. that's y am getting one next week
pretty cool
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by succycrust(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Blazemortimer:
Hello guys, even I am not exactly sure what the matter is... I got the phone after I handled my cousins own... I used hers for at least 7 hours (not straight o) I downloaded, browsed, she'd occasionally collect it to check and reply her messages and turned off the data sometimes also but it only dropped 1% from 68% - 67%...i was totally impressed!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I got mine three days later and the battery would drop like 50% in 5 hours, it kinda damped my excitement and that's even what brought me here, maybe there's some way to fix it.... not to be got wrong o... it's still the best battery I've used on a smartphone and I've used quite a number.... Thanks #bye
maybe it's from the battery
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by abiodun175(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
@Op, i hardly comment on thread but dis question u ask is worth commenting on cos am a user of infinix hot note pro nd guess wot, d battery dey make me feel like i will b secure even in an area where dey av epileptic power supply.
NB: LIGHT STATBLE DIE 4 WHERE I DEY SOTEY I DEY PRAY SOMETIMES SAY MAKE PHCN TAKE D LIGHT SELF.
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Kash007(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mustiboy:
you'll get another charger from their calcare but you might pay.
where is their Carlcare, pls
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Chidexter(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
anyone have an infinx hot not pro for sale?
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by Pecanto(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Chidexter:
anyone have an infinx hot not pro for sale?
. Infinix hot note pro is really scarce in d market now, i hv been trying 2get one since last 2weeks but 2 no avail, i' v searchd in Portharcourt and Enugu nd dey dnt hv it at d moment, my friend dat went 2 Emeka-Ofor plaza in Onitsha last week ended up buying just d hot-Note cos dey dnt hv d pro too. I might just settle for d hot-note dou i needed d pro because of d bigger Mb and Ram(32 & 2gb Ram) compard 2dat of just hot-note(16Gb&1gb Ram). Pls any suggestion of wher i can get d hot-note pro will help. THANX...
Re: The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery by tIce(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
jworos:
Una dey make noise,it still doesn't v enuf juice like my lovely Gionee M2.even after more than 6months of usage.
Gionee charges slower

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You / Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) / 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.