Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run (81395 Views)

Photo One Word For This Bros ! / Hilarious Photo:- This Bros Thought It Was A Bóóbs, See What It Turns Out To Be / One Word For This Bros (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by jayriginal: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Why is the guy surprised? grin

He wanted her to be natural, but not like this grin
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

She don take the bone replace am na. Next time na only fish make im order for the girl. Forget tomato, cucumber and other serenren

I know say you dey like that kain thing
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by VickyRotex(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I know say you dey like that kain thing
Before nko grin
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by mekybabe1: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nothing wrong with the pix. She's not forming for anyone na.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Run ke? A lot of guys working really hard for their money will rather stick to her.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by jackobi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fish Mummification in progress
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by TrishaP(f): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
jayriginal:

He wanted her to be natural, but not like this grin
But she isn't faking it. That is how she is.. grin
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Bants(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
I swear girl will be like im losing weight
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by player007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
This kind girl go sabi give.......no be small. Me no go run o, will be happy she is not the money wasting type.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Dreyl(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
TrishaP:
this girl. undecided
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by olatola00(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
She'll finish d guy until he's as dry as d bone
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by 3plejay(f): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
She wz bin real....buh then...SMH!!
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by 3plejay(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
jackobi:
Fish Mummification in progress
. LMAO
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by ylaa(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
SCAVENGER
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by yorubaboiy: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
bt y d gal kon resemble rocktation like dat
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by onunwa21(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
De babe na real environmentalist who is trying to conserve the environment.

Minimizing waste.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Superman11(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
TrishaP:

WHY HIM NOR GO SUPRISE WHEN SHE DEY DO LIKE SAY SHE NOR DEY SHIT
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by 12345DKO(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.

1 Like

Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by amakufrancis(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Run for kini? She no want waste your money and ya complaining angry grin

Reminds me of the hairstyle called FishBone undecided
kini? Lol, you from Ika?
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by VickyRotex(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
amakufrancis:
kini? Lol, you from Ika?
Where is Ika? Kini means "what" in Yoruba.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
real African woman

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
If she picks her food, you'll say she's forming. She's been real, just free her cheesy
Ur profile pic at tropicana
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by UjSizzle(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Free the babe joorh grin

Is there anything that satisfies you guys
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by temishola(f): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chukwutobi:
I will even share it with her; the bone contains calcium and i don't joke with it!
Yes, calcium! I love d babe, she is a real and sure she never regret it! Some babes dont like when Fish, chicken, cow tail, cow leg etc is served in public without eating d bones and dey re like; I wish I can take it home!
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by may01(f): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gaidenk:

Ur profile pic at tropicana
Yea
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by petermichaels(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Omo if na me babe,na keke straight i dey so
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
why?? because she dey eat?? op,you are stvpid....
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by creatorpikin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
U mit think dtz d kind of girl u lik bt trust me,u'd change ur mind wen u find ursef in dt guy's position siting next to an ''all must finish'' lady lik dt....abeeg little packagin is nided.
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
stick with her forever
Re: When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run by taiwo09: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
she wonders how its possible for God to make her from a bone...she dey vex grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas / See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.