Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? (2572 Views)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / BVN & The *666 Mark* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Little did you know that whoever receives the mark is doomed forever.And as you are ignorant of these things you might receive the mark without knowing it's the mark of the beast.God give the revelation that we may know and stay alert...remaining oblivious of the Truth the Spirit revealed remains a mistake. As per death I have nothing to fear cause I have passed from Judgment into life..I shall not stand to be judged.
sir according to the bible you will receive it either willingly or by force but not by ignorance according to that revelation 13 vs 13 to 18 there show that every one will know the mark he or she received is willingly or by frustrations so that you will not have excuse before God.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
sir according to the bible you will receive it either willingly or by force but not by ignorance according to that revelation 13 vs 13 to 18 there show that every one will know the mark he or she received is willingly or by frustrations so that you will not have excuse before God.
Have you read the verse I gave out about Righthand and forehead.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Have you read the verse I gave out about Righthand and forehead.
when I read it I did not see where you will be given uninformed that's what I understood.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
when I read it I did not see where you will be given uninformed that's what I understood.
I mean Deut 11:18.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I mean Deut 11:18.
I just read it now and what are you trying to bring out.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
I just read it now and what are you trying to bring out.
That the mark of the beast will be a religious teaching which when accepted will be just like a sign on your righthand and a frontlet on your forehead. Looking at what the angel said beforehand there will be a one world religion and will have it's own teaching.This teaching is the mark.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
That the mark of the beast will be a religious teaching which when accepted will be just like a sign on your righthand and a frontlet on your forehead. Looking at what the angel said beforehand there will be a one world religion and will have it's own teaching.This teaching is the mark.
this is a problem am having with those people who know too much can you see that!!! In that verse sir , moses was addressing the israelites how they will be meditating the commandment of God. In terms of mark of the beast please check rev.13vs18.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
this is a problem am having with those people who know too much can you see that!!! In that verse sir , moses was addressing the israelites how they will be meditating the commandment of God. In terms of mark of the beast please check rev.13vs18.
Moses you say? Did you know Moses wrote about Christ and the Antichrist?Those words are. not for Israelites only if you can see beyond the letters.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Moses you say? Did you know Moses wrote about Christ and the Antichrist?Those words are. not for Israelites only if you can see beyond the letters.
I think deut11 vs 18 says: therefore shall ye lay up these my "words" in your heart and in your soul,and bind them for a sign upon your hand , that they may be as frontlets between your eyes!. Please is there any sign of antichrist sign in that verse? Or moses was warning the israelites against disobedient.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
I think deut11 vs 18 says: therefore shall ye lay up these my "words" in your heart and in your soul,and bind them for a sign upon your hand , that they may be as frontlets between your eyes!. Please is there any sign of antichrist sign in that verse? Or moses was warning the israelites against disobedient.
Can't you see in those what righthand and fronthead in Revelation stands for?
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Can't you see in those what righthand and fronthead in Revelation stands for?
what concern that verse to revelation sir.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
what concern that verse to revelation sir.
The Spirit of prophecy connects them..

Bro all Scripture unites to explain one another.. thats Why the Scripture cannot be broken. That verse explain the mysterious significance of "Righthand and Forehead" that they are just the degree of acceptance to the teaching of the beast which also is his mark.
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Spirit of prophecy connects them..

Bro all Scripture unites to explain one another.. thats Why the Scripture cannot be broken. That verse explain the mysterious significance of "Righthand and Forehead" that they are just the degree of acceptance to the teaching of the beast which also is his mark.
sir what connect the "words" and the "mark of the beast" together?
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
sir what connect the "words" and the "mark of the beast" together?
shall ye lay up these
my "words" in your heart
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by jcross19: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
shall ye lay up these my "words" in your heart
then it mean that clause mean mark of the beast?
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by CodeHouse: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Should I tell you this Truth? The beast and the antichrist is here right now.

100% correct
Re: Bought Verified And Numbered - BVN? by Nmeri17: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
shocked shocked "bought verified and numbered??"
wetinq I no go see for nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? / Do You Think Christianity Had Crushed Our Native Cultures? / "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.