Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

"Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina (2530 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 5:24am On May 18, 2019
AN INCREDIBLE Christ-like figure has appeared in the sky above an Argentinean city.

By BILL MCLOUGHLIN
PUBLISHED: 06:15, Fri, May 17, 2019
UPDATED: 16:35, Fri, May 17, 2019

The stunning "apparition" blazed above the city of San Salvador de Jujuy in the South American country. Taken by Monica Aramaic on her phone, the Jesus-Christ-like white figure can be seen shining down from the dark skies. Pictured with his arms outstretched, many social media users compared the image to that commonly found in Renaissance artwork.

An incredibly religious country, when the image was posted on social media it soon went viral.

One social media user, Mariela Romano commented: “The Lord will soon come for us all and we should be ready.”

Another, Romina Salinas said: “If Jesus came back, he would make us all disappear because we are worth nothing.

“I personally only see the sun coming through the clouds, but people see what they want to see.”

Another user said: “Thanks for the image that allows us to keep on our path and have a better hope for tomorrow.”

Other users even speculated that the crown of thorns even appeared on the head of the apparent apparition.

One user, Paul Adkins even speculated the image resembled an uncanny likeness to the Christ the Redeemer statue overlooking Rio de Janeiro.

He added: "Look at this cloud that was photographed in Argentina!

Source:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1128275/Bible-news-Jesus-Christ-figure-cloud-Argentina-religion-latest/amp

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by StrikeBack(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2019
Let's Spot him in IRAN, IRAQ or SYRIA.

Btw,

Can't he reveal himself to us, today it's Argentina tomorrow it will be Ethiopia.

SMH

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Kingosytex(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2019
wow! am so short of words, but all i can say is that the LORD is good all the time
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by LastDays777: 6:17am On May 18, 2019
People should be aware of project blue beam and hologram technology

It will be used to deceive many in the last day.

Remember all eyes shall see him and if you are not transformed in a twinkling of an eye then don't run after any image you see on the sky.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
Let's Spot him in IRAN, IRAQ or SYRIA.

Btw,

Can't he reveal himself to us, today it's Argentina tomorrow it will be Ethiopia.

SMH
You left out the most important place to spot Him, which is in your heart. For Jesus said:

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

So unless you're able to spot Him there at the door of your heart, and let Him in, spotting Him anywhere else would be useless to you.

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Uyi168: 9:34am On May 18, 2019
He dare not try this nonsense in Russia..
E get y..
lipsrsealed
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by LordReed(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2019
Na wa for this Jesus sef, e still dey wear the cloth wey e wear after dem kill am. LMAO!

6 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by truthmatters: 2:46pm On May 18, 2019
ARE YOU WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB? ARE YOUR GARMENTS SPOTLESS, ARE THEY WHITE AS SNOW? (that's what matters) Shalom
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by MrPresident1: 5:45pm On May 18, 2019
jesusjnr2:
AN INCREDIBLE Christ-like figure has appeared in the sky above an Argentinean city.

By BILL MCLOUGHLIN
PUBLISHED: 06:15, Fri, May 17, 2019
UPDATED: 16:35, Fri, May 17, 2019

The stunning "apparition" blazed above the city of San Salvador de Jujuy in the South American country. Taken by Monica Aramaic on her phone, the Jesus-Christ-like white figure can be seen shining down from the dark skies. Pictured with his arms outstretched, many social media users compared the image to that commonly found in Renaissance artwork.

An incredibly religious country, when the image was posted on social media it soon went viral.

One social media user, Mariela Romano commented: “The Lord will soon come for us all and we should be ready.”

Another, Romina Salinas said: “If Jesus came back, he would make us all disappear because we are worth nothing.

“I personally only see the sun coming through the clouds, but people see what they want to see.”

Another user said: “Thanks for the image that allows us to keep on our path and have a better hope for tomorrow.”

Other users even speculated that the crown of thorns even appeared on the head of the apparent apparition.

One user, Paul Adkins even speculated the image resembled an uncanny likeness to the Christ the Redeemer statue overlooking Rio de Janeiro.

He added: "Look at this cloud that was photographed in Argentina!

Source:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1128275/Bible-news-Jesus-Christ-figure-cloud-Argentina-religion-latest/amp

Shebi you are the one that said that Paul is saying rubbish in the Bible the other day, and I said that thunder will fire you? That thunder is getting ready. It will never fail. All you babylonians will experience the thunder of God very soon grin

shebi you yourself have seen for yourself how long it takes for God's judgement to manifest? And because judgment for offence is not quickly dispensed, criminals get bolder and bolder.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by advocate666: 6:28pm On May 18, 2019
see dem
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 18, 2019
Mr president of the dead.

Mr president, servant of the most dead gods.

Mr president of Jesus is coming on or before 21st of December last year, to Jesus is coming on or before christmas, to Jesus is coming at the sound of the last Donald Trump, to Jesus is coming.... till fades Lol!

Thank you for reminding me that I have at least three mistakes of apostle Paul's teachings to go, so you have no excuses to give for your dead thunder which has thus far deserted you, like the god of the prophets of baal had done when they needed Him the most.

This is neither about Paul your master and lord, nor your dead thunder, for it's about my Master, Jesus the only begotten Son of the Living God, who's obviously coming back again soon.

But unlike you, it doesn't bother me if He decides to come today, or tomorrow, or in the next twenty years, for my loins are already girded about, and my fire is burning with enough reserve oil, so that whenever He comes I would be ready and immediately open up the door to Him. grin

MrPresident1:

Shebi you are the one that said that Paul is saying rubbish in the Bible the other day, and I said that thunder will fire you? That thunder is getting ready. It will never fail. All you babylonians will experience the thunder of God very soon grin

shebi you yourself have seen for yourself how long it takes for God's judgement to manifest. And because judgment for offence is not quickly dispensed, criminals get bolder and bolder.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On May 18, 2019
one dumb idiot photoshopped christ the redeemer statue to fool zombies

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
one dumb idiot photoshopped christ the redeemer statue to fool zombies

HERE YOU GO!

Kingosytex:
wow! am so short of words, but all i can say is that the LORD is good all the time
truthmatters:
ARE YOU WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB? ARE YOUR GARMENTS SPOTLESS, ARE THEY WHITE AS SNOW? (that's what matters) Shalom

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by obinna58(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2019
Religion a product of lies

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by LordReed(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2019
obinna58:
Religion a product of lies

In the 1st pix the god is playing basketball and in the 2nd it is giving us the finger. The 3rd and 4th are it's pets, Winne the Pooh and Godzilla.

LMAO!
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by obinna58(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2019
LordReed:

In the 1st pix the god is playing basketball and in the 2nd it is giving us the finger. The 3rd and 4th are it's pets, Winne the Pooh and Godzilla.

LMAO!
dude explains better
grin grin grin

He also had an erection

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 2:49am On May 19, 2019
Matthew 24:37-39 (KJV)

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So it shouldn't come as a surprise that the bunch of Satan zombies are mocking, dancing and drinking to freaking weekend etc., for that was what they did in the days of Noah when he tried to warn them concerning the impending flood, until the day that the flood came as Noe warned and took them all away.

Therefore let them keep mocking for if they don't mock, it would be so unpredictable of Satan zombies.

But the truth remains that the day of judgment is coming, and if they don't repent but keep mocking etc., till that day comes, it would come as a flood and wipe the mockery from off their faces and replace it with mourning etc., and had I known that jesusjnr etc., was telling them the truth about the second coming of Jesus which is at the doors.

So keep mocking and drinking to freaking weekend etc., till that day suddenly comes upon y'all, for that would be very typical of Satan zombies. grin

#Jesusiscomingsoon

p.s. At least y'all bunch of Satan zombies won't say that no one warned y'all wink

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Karleb(m): 4:11am On May 19, 2019
My issue now is how this people knew for sure it was Jesus and not Judas or Muhammad.

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 7:26am On May 19, 2019
Karleb:
My issue now is how this people knew for sure it was Jesus and not Judas or Muhammad.
Well don't worry, your issue would soon be sorted out, so just be a little patient you hear.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On May 19, 2019
Karleb:

LOCATION.

IN NIGERIA IT'LL BE JESUS.
IN SAUDI IT'LL BE MOHAMMED.
IN INDIA IT'LL BE RAMA.
IN DENMARK IT'LL BE LOKI.

IT'S ALL RELIGIOUS DELUSION.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by MrPresident1: 9:16am On May 19, 2019
But the dead will rise again grin, and Christ is their firstfruits grin. Read Ezekiel 37

Revelation 22:18-19

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
[b]
Matthew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

[/b]

Jesusjnr, go and write the things you want to write, and let your doom, already cemented, be concretized and sealed eternally.

jesusjnr2:

Mr president, servant of the most dead gods.

Mr president of Jesus is coming on or before 21st of December last year, to Jesus is coming on or before christmas, to Jesus is coming at the sound of the last Donald Trump, to Jesus is coming.... till fades Lol!

Thank you for reminding me that I have at least three mistakes of apostle Paul's teachings to go, so you have no excuses to give for your dead thunder which has thus far deserted you, like the god of the prophets of baal had done when they needed Him the most.

This is neither about Paul your master and lord, nor your dead thunder, for it's about my Master, Jesus the only begotten Son of the Living God, who's obviously coming back again soon.

But unlike you, it doesn't bother me if He decides to come today, or tomorrow, or in the next twenty years, for my loins are already girded about, and my fire is burning with enough reserve oil, so that whenever He comes I would be ready and immediately open up the door to Him. grin

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by OtemAtum: 9:21am On May 19, 2019
He's still on native attire, he doesn't know that people are now wearing suit and tie. grin

Chai! People are just finding all means to make fictitious Jesus become a real being, to the extent that they have to Photoshop the cloud. Hmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by LordReed(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2019
obinna58:
dude explains better
grin grin grin

He also had an erection

LMAO! Universal erection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 9:31am On May 19, 2019
Mr President of the dead.

What do the dead have to do with the living?

The prophecy of which book?

The book of revelation!

If you don't know this, it won't be surprising coming from a spiritually dead president of the dead with his dead thunder and powerless gods.

For if so then that curse should also apply to Jesus who added to the laws of Moses and took away some things from it, even as the blind guides of His day thought.

But wisdom is justified of her children, and obviously a foolish spiritually dead president of the dead is not one of them.

MrPresident1:
But the dead will rise again grin, and Christ is their firstfruits grin. Read Ezekiel 37

Revelation 22:18-19

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
[b]
Matthew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

[/b]

Jesusjnr, go and write the things you want to write, and let your doom, already cemented, be concretized and sealed eternally.

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2019
As it was in the days of Noah!

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by MrPresident1: 3:47pm On May 19, 2019
Christ is the Firstfruits from the dead, everyman in his own order. These people that you animal babylonians have so insulted and degraded will wake up one day, when they hear the voice of their God, when they hear his thunder they will come back to life. The thunder that will bring life to them is the death knell to you and all that you represent.

We will continue to wait on the promises of our God who has raised his Christ from the dead wink

The Lord has promised to destroy babylon. Nothing can stop it. grin

jesusjnr:
Mr President of the dead.

What do the dead have to do with the living?

The prophecy of which book?

The book of revelation!

If you don't know this, it won't be surprising coming from a spiritually dead president of the dead with his dead thunder and powerless gods.

For if so then that curse should also apply to Jesus who added to the laws of Moses and took away some things from it, even as the blind guides of His day thought.

But wisdom is justified of her children, and obviously a foolish spiritually dead president of the dead is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 19, 2019

Mr president the servant of the most dead gods with his dead thunder.

Therefore it's obvious that my Christ would not be the same christ of Mr spiritually dead president.

For my Christ is not the first fruit of the dead but the first fruits of the living, because my God is not the gods of the dead, but the God of the living.

Hence His thunder is not a dead thunder as that of your dead gods which would take four years and require another four more years to hope it finally strikes down it target when summoned.

But it's a living thunder that whenever summoned, it immediately strikes its target down as was in the case of Elijah, the prophet of the living God.

So maybe your dead gods traveled or have fallen asleep as the dead gods of baal worshippers did according to Elijah who mockingly said to them:

"Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. 1 Kings 18:27 (KJV)

Lolz! grin

Elijah the prophet of the living God, really got me cracking up there, mocking the servants of the most dead gods as yourself.

So I leave you with that saying of Elijah to the prophets of baal, for that is my perfect response to you and your most dead gods.

MrPresident1:
Christ is the Firstfruits from the dead, everyman in his own order. These people that you animal babylonians have so insulted and degraded will wake up one day, when they hear the voice of their God, when they hear his thunder they will come back to life. The thunder that will bring life to them is the death knell to you and all that you represent.

We will continue to wait on the promises of our God who has raised his Christ from the dead wink

The Lord has promised to destroy babylon. Nothing can stop it. grin

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On May 19, 2019
Oya, go and continue that your Paul thread grin

jesusjnr:

Mr president the servant of the most dead gods with his dead thunder.

Therefore it's obvious that my Christ would not be the same christ of Mr spiritually dead president.

For my Christ is not the first fruit of the dead but the first fruits of the living, because my God is not the gods of the dead, but the God of the living.

Hence His thunder is not a dead thunder as that of your dead gods which would take four years and require another four more years to hope it finally strikes down it target when summoned.

But it's a living thunder that whenever summoned, it immediately strikes its target down as was in the case of Elijah, the prophet of the living God.

So maybe your dead gods traveled or have fallen asleep as the dead gods of baal worshippers did according to Elijah who mockingly said to them:

"Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. 1 Kings 18:27 (KJV)

Lolz! grin

Elijah the prophet of the living God, really got me cracking up there, mocking the servants of the most dead gods as yourself.

So I leave you with that saying of Elijah to the prophets of baal, for that is my perfect response to you and your most dead gods.

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 5:21am On May 20, 2019
Lolz! grin

As if your permission was material.

Good that your spiritual deadness now clearly knows that his dead gods and dead thunder could do Nada to a true disciple of Jesus, the only begotten Son of the Living God who's God of the living and not God of the dead.

For the Words of Jesus is coming back to take the place of such mistakes and wrong doctrines in the church.

Oya, go and forever hold your peace until the day your dead gods and thunder wakes up Lol!
grin

MrPresident1:
Oya, go and continue that your Paul thread grin

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:41am On May 21, 2019
It is at the doors.

Re: "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina by Nobody: 6:47am On May 22, 2019
Are you ready for the Lord?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Pastor, Lesego Daniel Makes Church Members Eat GRASS / What's The Spiritual Discipline To Fasting And Midnight Prayers / Fate Of Those Who Owe And Die Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.