Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] (89830 Views)

El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by Hallenjay: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Scrap news, not even a piece of lie but pieces of lies :³)
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by haconjy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
vickylois:
So this vagabond is already famous like that?

PLEASE STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!

you are right but how many days will it last? remember buhari son when Buhari was sworn in...where is he now....2 days left...

but I want to ask this... I s paying back someone in his own coin good?

visit...www.haconjy..com
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Viktor1983:
He should leave governance for his father and get back to his car racing.
That's all they do.Get expensive cars and drift all day.
Nigerian politicians are so deadly,and his father acts like a saint,where is this boy getting this money from? Nigeria money. Is this the same El Rufai's son who got high on drugs and crashed his car and die? RIP to him though but that should be a lesson for this one that fast life ain't sh.it.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by lurlah2014(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
MUMU so no be nigerians dey maga oyinbo na oyinbo dey maga Nigerians now##oya ooo MONEY MISS ROAD##
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
[size=18pt] 1. Wah currency is dat?

2. Which nigeria are u talkn bout coz 60% of nigerians live above 5$/day[/size]
you are as clueless as Jonathan and a hypocrite,if you live above 5$, doesn't mean other Nigerians do,people are out there suffering and you're claiming we are what we ain't. You're not different from Jonathan that was saying Nigeria's electricity is now good
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by gragraboy: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
onyeguy:
Am totally pieced off with all this abokies

United we fall divided we stand. Say no to nigeria yes to BIAFRA. On the way
Cf!uck biafra

If you quote me then you run mad.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you are as clueless as Jonathan and a hypocrite,if you live above 5$, doesn't mean other Nigerians do,people are out there suffering and you're claiming we are what we ain't. You're not different from Jonathan that was saying Nigeria's electricity is now good
where i stay

in iju, we got up to 20hrs of light daily, while

At agege atleast 15hrs in my area
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
danpaul1:
Mtschew..he's entitled to his opinion jare. Nigerians shoupd leave these politicians' children alone abeg. Is it a crime to be born with a silver spoon?
Definitely not a crime to be born with a silver spoon but a travesty not to have manners , especially when referring to those old enough to be your father ( referring to both El Rufai's son and Fayose ).

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by mrvitalis(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
alexlee50:
How did his father become 'very rich'bro?
Reading about him won't hurt you u know?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by cupidhero(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigerians and their noise. Y'all should stop a hating on a brother . His dad owes y'all and not him.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by ruggedtimi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
d guy no fresh...with all him money...chai sum KC and swiss wrist...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by anwe: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
vichks:
AYO FAYOSE IS A VAGABOND angry

Just like your Papa
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by tweeby: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
onyeguy:

Hahahahahahahah.... uncle,plz go bk to school. do u mean pissed? Olodo
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
onyeguy:

Stupid illiterate, before you call ppl names, better go back and panel beat your education - silly arse, don't even know the difference between PISSED OFF and PIECED OFF, and also proper usage of THIS as singular pronoun against THESE for plurals.

Olodo, already two mistakes in a short sentence of only seven words, small time you go dey beat chest say you go school. angry
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
ylaa:
I HOPE ITS NOT MY TAX MONEY WHICH I JUST PAID. RUBBISH

£180 pounds = N61,200 ? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by zudozz: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
a lot of very poor hungry starving wretched people still voted his father in so its not his fault.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by Immarocks(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
my money eeeeh my money eeeeeh african (naija)....money ooooooo.small oga pikin dey chop am yafu yafu....him dey chop am yafu yafu.....pikin dey chop am wawawawa...

see him nose..mtchweee.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by adellam16(f): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by tweeby: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is this all Fayose could do? What an agbaya!
My bro,i tire ooo
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by DTaj: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Demdem:
A son who publicly declared that his mama is using Diapers just for political gains is far worse than a vagabond. Bashir is being polite.

And that shameless SON is AYODELE FAYOSE! God bless you, Demdem.

That statement: "my 70-something year-old mum wears pampers o (the clown of a Governor meant to say diapers)" just to spite candidate Buhari on his old age just before the elections was the most irresponsible statement by any human being so far in 2015!

Nothing to add! You captured it well...

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by tweeby: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Stupid illiterate, before you call ppl names, better go back and panel beat your education - silly arse, don't even know the difference between PISSED OFF and PIECED OFF, and also proper usage of THIS as singular pronoun against THESE for plurals.

Olodo, already two mistakes in a short sentence of only seven words, small time you go dey beat chest say you go school. angry
Lmao!!! And d mumu is screaming biafra n I'm sure he will b among d pple insultin PMB. Ode abi ode doh ni boboyen sha
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by inalegwu99(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
i must take my money from heaven

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by filjc(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ial just rolling reading through these comments defending this boy... These comments would probably read opposite had this young man been associated with gej...

Meanwhile fayose never called buhari names... He only used death as an example to drive home a point. It was wrong but the intent wasn't to insult. Keep defending shit

Meanwhile elrufai has called gej *as a sitting president* scum bag so why would anybody be surprised ...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by tsdarkside(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
bastarrd with his fugly white-dog...... angry angry angry angry
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
anwe:

Just like your Papa
Like ur entire generation VAGABOND
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by sonofananimalz: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
pabostt:

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-bashir-the-wild-son-of-governor-el-rufai-photos/

GOOD GOOD,

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE,

NAIJA GIRLS ARE ANIMALS angry

KISS THAT WHITE CHICK FOR ME OHH
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by alexlee50: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
mrvitalis:

Reading about him won't hurt you u know?
please tell us where to get this info about his so called wealth, I am ready to read
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by chickengeorge: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by adaxxy: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
onyeguy:

Biafra my stinky ass.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by adaxxy: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=adaxxy post=35639869][/quote]
Biafra my stingy ass.
mcheew
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
where i stay

in iju, we got up to 20hrs of light daily, while

At agege atleast 15hrs in my area
what has light got to do with living below 2 dollars? Well,may God help this president though,cos he's got no fault in this
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] by alaminjoda(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
I think he is his adopted son. Hardly believe his blood will do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.