Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chinese Stock Market Crash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Stock Market Crash (712 Views)

CBN Claims Responsibility For Parallel Market Crash / Nigerian Stock Market Crash To The Lowest Since 2012 / Nigerian Stock Market Has Lost N2.5 Trillion Since Buhari Won - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Stock Market Crash by ttmacoy: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is to the beginning of of painful correction for the Chinese economy?

Their stock market has crashed over 30% since June despite lot of desperate measure by the government.

This does not include the pending real estate bubble and fact that China now has more debt per GDP than the US.

Re: Chinese Stock Market Crash by rammyty: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well I hope this has nothing to do with Nigeria economy because virtually any economic crisis in part of the world affect us either directly or indirectly
Re: Chinese Stock Market Crash by ttmacoy: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
It might. A serious Chinese economic crisis has the potential to affect the global economy an Nigeria also has lots of Chinese investment which may be impacted as companies tend to pull foreign investment during economic turmoil.

Let's pray they are able to manage it but I've always believed they have grown too fast and with too much government intervention. It is not sustainable.

rammyty:
Well I hope this has nothing to do with Nigeria economy because virtually any economic crisis in part of the world affect us either directly or indirectly

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 4,500/day With Your Phone / Free Tutorial On How To Make Steady Income Weekly From Football Betting / Naira Increased Against The US Dollar In The Parallel Market, Closing At N215 To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.