Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers (961 Views)

Expressdiggers:most Deadly Snipers That Have Ever Lived (pictures Included) / Obj:where Are The Snipers? / Breaking: See The Black Market Price For Whatever You Want From Drugs To Snipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by LordBuchi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seems we have forgotten so soon...

Where are those snipers that Jonathan was training to cause mayhem if he lost 2015 election?

How many of those 1000 politicians in Jonathan's political watch list are dead by now?

Now that APC is in power did they continue with the training since GEJ was allegedly funding them from the presidency?

Maybe, at the "FULLNESS OF TIME"(in Femi Adesina's voice) we will know the real trainers of the snipers.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
See question
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by mejai(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
I think I saw dem at ore eating banana.grin

don't mind all dos propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Obiagelli and beremx should come and answer this question!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by odinese(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sniper ke?...do u mean the sniper for killing flies?
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by cjrane: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
LordBuchi:

Where are those snipers that Jonathan was training to cause mayhem if he lost 2015 election?

How many of those 1000 politicians in Jonathan's political watch list are dead by now?

Now that APC is in power did they continue with the training since GEJ was allegedly funding them from the presidency?

Maybe, at the "FULLNESS OF TIME"(in Femi Adesina's voice) we will know the real trainers of the snipers.
Exactly. Remember we were told that GEJ had 1000 snipers taking out people that opposed him. Now Buhari is in power he should expose those snipers or Obasanjo should apologize to Nigeria for intentionally cooking up lies to spread fear and panic

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
LordBuchi:

Go and ask Obj who made the accusations. He was in pdp when he made the accusations. I doubt if APC knows anything about it neither Av I heard APC made mention of such. It's a pdp family affair thing .
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by cornoil(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
APC, the coalition of strange bedfellows and propaganda with Sahara negative journalism.
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by Chesman10(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Who said it was a PDP affair? El - Rufai said he was no. something in the list. Even Gov. Amaechi said he was the main target of that killer squad. I almost believed them.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by Ephemmm: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
They have vamoosed in the presence of General tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by Excellent7(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Are you asking me?

Please I have no idea!

Better ask OBJ and El-rufai.

On a serious note, that allegation was really nasty.
I did not expect such from OBJ.
I thought some things should be beyond politics for supposedly elder statesmen.
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by LordBuchi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demdem:

Go and ask Obj who made the accusations. He was in pdp when he made the accusations. I doubt if APC knows anything about it neither Av I heard APC made mention of such. It's a pdp family affair thing .

When Amaechi and El Rufai were shouting on top of their voices that the leaked list had their names among the 1st ten, we're they in PDP then?
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
LordBuchi:

When Amaechi and El Rufai were shouting on top of their voices that the leaked list had their names among the 1st ten, we're they in PDP then?

They got their info from OBJ. he is the source, we all heard him and read the letter.. U lot should go ask the source.
Re: Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Maybe you should tell Jonathan who said he would reply Obasanjo, to do. I'm sure Baba is waiting for him.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Vows To 'save' Nollywood From Pirates - BBC News / Breaking News: ISIS Takes Over Iraq Christian City / North Korea Sets Clocks Back 30 Minutes Creating Its Own Time Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.