Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Obj:where Are The Snipers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj:where Are The Snipers? (2394 Views)

Do We All Remember That OBJ Said GEJ Was Training Snipers? / Expressdiggers:most Deadly Snipers That Have Ever Lived (pictures Included) / 1, 000 Snipers: Al-mustapha Dares Obasanjo To Substantiate Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
About two years ago when saint obasanjo announced to d world dt president Jonathan was training some snipers to kill about 100 prominent Nigerians but I hv not heard anything.pls any one wit useful information should let us know. Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by denko(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is a Obj a human?

3 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by Babalegba(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why hide behind nairaland to ask.Just go to his house to ask him afterall you always boast of your regions bravery

3 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by doublewisdom: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op, God bless you. All those were devilish propaganda to tarnish and demonise GEJ. Today GEJ is soaring above them all.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by nnamdizen(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Now i wish OBJ's sniper allegations were true, cos those guys would have been of great use in this current state of our dear country cry

2 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by HolyHero: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Obasanjo the alarmist

1 Like

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by psucc(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Now Obj is ashamed. he may not even answer any journalist who dare to ask 'where are the snipers you claimed GEJ trained during the buildup to the 2015 elections?'

4 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Babalegba:
Why hide behind nairaland to ask.Just go to his house to ask him afterall you always boast of your regions bravery
but bros you are u angry na, if u know d whereabouts of d snipers pls let us know. Mind u am nt from d east just in case.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Surprising part is dt Nigerians believed him just cos of their hatred for jonathan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by Fyno: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
I had this thought few days ago and wanted to open a thread about it.
Very soon the snipers will become useful for the enemies of this government, then we will know who was training snipers
Evil men in power
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by jamace(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dont mind that animal called man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
What do you expect from a man chimpanzee ll beat face down in a beauty contest..... Check the history of his tribe you ll know better

4 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
And ppl will still believe him.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
psucc:
Now Obj is ashamed. he may not even answer any journalist who dare to ask 'where are the snipers you claimed GEJ trained during the buildup to the 2015 elections?'

What makes you think a man of Obasanjo's status could raise such false alarm? His alarm destroyed the planned assassinations.
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by youngeagle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
All the accusations against that innocent man I'm yet to see any revelation,Sanusi $45b he said that went missing I'm yet to hear anything...God will shame all of them.

5 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Abagworo:

What makes you think a man of Obasanjo's status could raise such false alarm? His alarm destroyed the planned assassinations.
all I can conclude from your post is dt u are of all men most gullible grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2016
youngeagle:
All the accusations against that innocent man I'm yet to see any revelation,Sanusi $45b he said that went missing I'm yet to hear anything...God will shame all of them.
God has already shamed them my broda
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by phemmie06(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2016
denko:
Is a Obj a human?
Answer this, he ruled ruled and ruled your, yet he is not a human, and you that you are what have you done
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
phemmie06:

Answer this, he ruled ruled and ruled your, yet he is not a human, and you that you are what have you done
he is human but d greatest liar of all time
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by Abagworo(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
iokpebholo:
all I can conclude from your post is dt u are of all men most gullible grin

Seriously Jonathan was put there by Obasanjo and we must believe whatever comes out of his mouth. He has nothing to gain or lose in that instance but has interest of Nigeria at heart. The killings by PDP in Rivers State lends credence to possibility of such plan.

1 Like

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Seriously Jonathan was put there by Obasanjo and we must believe whatever comes out of his mouth. He has nothing to gain or lose in that instance but has interest of Nigeria at heart. The killings by PDP in Rivers State lends credence to possibility of such plan.
ok if u say so but as it stands now it's obvious obasanjo lied just to get back at jonathan
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by Abagworo(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
iokpebholo:
ok if u say so but as it stands now it's obvious obasanjo lied just to get back at jonathan

Get back at Jonathan for what. Obasanjo was completely instrumental to the emergence of Jonathan as VP, Acting President and President. Even in 2011 when we all knew power was meant to go North Obasanjo meddled to make sure Jonathan completed his 2nd tenure at the expense of the North.

1 Like

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by phemmie06(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
iokpebholo:
he is human but d greatest liar of all time
Two contradicting statement
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
phemmie06:

Two contradicting statement
yes oh even obasanjo sef na man of contradiction
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by BushidoBlue(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
iokpebholo:
[size=18pt]Surprising part is dt Nigerians believed him just cos of their hatred for jonathan[/size]
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by BushidoBlue(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abagworo:

After 2 years and a new administration?!!!!

Haba!!stop chewing that Gworo?!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by OreMI22: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2016
iokpebholo:
About two years ago when saint obasanjo announced to d world dt president Jonathan was training some snipers to kill about 100 prominent Nigerians but I hv not heard anything.pls any one wit useful information should let us know. Shalom!!!

Hehehehe...lol

Obasanjo can forge any lie and get away with it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by phemmie06(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2016
iokpebholo:
yes oh even obasanjo sef na man of contradiction
Your phone get GPS? Locate his house on mountain top and go tell him
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
phemmie06:

Your phone get GPS? Locate his house on mountain top and go tell him
can u please show me his house, since na u sabi road pass
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by phemmie06(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2016
iokpebholo:
can u please show me his house, since na u sabi road pass
Google na your friend
Re: Obj:where Are The Snipers? by iokpebholo: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2016
phemmie06:

Google na your friend
OK no wahala she. Have a good day

(1) (Reply)

Alert: Main Reason Mmm-nigeria Crashed / See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.