Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking (761 Views)

Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by shachris02: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
A security expert, Mr. Jackson Olalekan-Ojo, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari, to sack the current service chiefs in the country as a result of their failure to curb the incessant attacks by the Boko Haram sect.

Olalekan-Ojo said this in a statement made available to our correspondent in Osogbo on Wednesday.

He said the service chiefs had done their best but their best was not good enough to tame the insurgents who have continued to kill Nigerians in large numbers.

The statement read partly, ” Having ordered the military to relocate their central command to Maiduguri which is where the fight is, Mr. President should also relieve the current service chiefs of their appointments and appoint new service chiefs that will bring in new initiative and tactics to combat these Boko Haram members.

” These terrorists have now resorted into suicide bombing and these people do twosome, party or solo. I think we need fresh officers with fresh ideas and strategies to stop this bloodletting.

” Human lives are sacrosanct and the President should stop the mindless killings by the group and he should sack the service chiefs to be able to achieve this.”

Olalekan-Ojo lauded the President for acceding to the call of Nigerians on the bailout for states owing salaries, saying this would save the country from crisis which could have happened if the problem was not tackled that way.

The security expert appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the President, saying he was confident that the President would not let the nation down.

According to him, Buhari is laying a solid foundation for the development of the country while urging Nigerians to be patient with the President in order for him to deliver effectively on his electioneering promises.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-security-expert-recommends-service-chiefs-sacking/

[size=18pt]Discuss Breaking News On Naija Pips.com Forum[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by ELTON123(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:

The security expert appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the President, saying he was confident that the President would not let the nation down.
According to him, Buhari is laying a solid foundation for the development of the country while urging Nigerians to be patient with the President in order for him to deliver effectively on his electioneering promises.
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-security-expert-recommends-service-chiefs-sacking/
[size=18pt]Discuss Breaking News On Naija Pips.com Forum[/size]
be patient till when idonbelivit
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by NowLetUsBegin: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Honestly I am a bit disappointed that Buhari hasn't changed the service chiefs. I fault him on that one.

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by charly4tex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tho such suggestion is necessary, but I don't know when, maybe till the fullness of time... Those so called chiefs I guess they r already tired of Boko haram menace, they also value their life's, their morale already degenerated.
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by muhyeenisce(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
If he sack una go complain, him no sack una de recommend sack... Leave baba alone baba is not CLUELESS baba is slow, slow and steady win the race....I believe in PMB
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by osaslord500(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
should be done sharply mr go slow
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by Orunto: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
This security expert, if not a bokoharam, he is something closer. How can one suggest the silly idea of sacking all the experienced men on this issue? It is either he is an slowpoke or just planning a coverup for bokoharam escape. This Country belongs to all of us and so, those military chiefs should not be replaced. The DG DSS should come from the se and not from Daura. Anambra is not Australia, therefore bokoharam prisoners should not go there. They should go back to ne to face firing squard.
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by shachris02: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Orunto:
This security expert, if not a bokoharam, he is something closer. How can one suggest the silly idea of sacking all the experienced men on this issue? It is either he is an slowpoke or just planning a coverup for bokoharam escape. This Country belongs to all of us and so, those military chiefs should not be replaced. The DG DSS should come from the se and not from Daura. Anambra is not Australia, therefore bokoharam prisoners should not go there. They should go back to ne to face firing squard.

okay
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by Orunto: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okay. Yes. When you put a new wine in an old bottle, in the case of our Military, you are plotting to overthrow our NASS. And the Consequencies may Coup and marshal laws reintroduced. There reasons to suggest that a Reign of vendetta is in the offing. Let us be our brothers keepers before it is too late..
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by dustmalik: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's obvious that the service chiefs don't want the war against Boko haram to end, given that they are making a lot of money from it. I expected Buhari to have sacked all of them as soon as he assumed office. That would have sent a strong message to their subordinates that inefficiency would no longer be tolerated.

Buhari, in my opinion, has been very slow in doing the needful. To be honest, i don't understand the man anymore.
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by zik4ever: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please do the needful -sack them quickly and replace them with competent Northerners! Ah, sorry the CDS, Badeh is from the North. No, he isn't from the "core North". Ok ......... watching
Re: Boko Haram: Security Expert Recommends Service Chiefs’ Sacking by Orjioorji(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari should be blamed or tender his resignation for taking irrational decision to removed the military check point, which i believe lead to this resent bomblast escalation. What do you expect the military to dn when they were disarmed to arm boko boys.

(1) (Reply)

The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.