Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed (4600 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh who
was recently spotted alongside her man, Mr X is ill,
and she shared the below message from her
Hospital bed.
“Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that
only The Angels would understand..Am Happy even
thru my pains and sorrows… I see LIFE differently
and I wonder why he saves me each time,A little girl
died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She
was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed
and was faithful,God has his reasons.. But am alive
And from this day I have only one thing to promise
myself hardcore Self love and happiness..Am in a
Very happy Place with me,Scared of course but am
excited to know that I can be happy through
anytin..
I use my self as a point of Contact to every sick
person,I don’t know wat u re going thru but I
proclaim healing and health into your lives.. By his
stripes you are healed,I asked God for a miracle.It
didn’t come as a healing it came in form of a Man
(MrX) who is ready to hold my hands and make
sure I know nothing but happiness till the end…
Identify your miracle and Give God d glory even
when the doctors say “Ma’am u have 5months to
live… #ISmile #StrongWoman #HappyWoman
#CheatingDeathwithAsmile
#SpecialThankstomymedicalteamandDoctors #No
Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES

Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by NowLetUsBegin: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by ATMC(f): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Right attitude to death.

1 Like

Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by osaslord500(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Get well soon

toto decay

1 Like

Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Haywhymido(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
well i wish u.
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by tomsniel(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Get well soon... Hope it's not the cigarettes that is taking a toll on you ?
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by kilode100(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
She's very lucky.
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Orunto: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
“Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that
only Angels would understand." Then You were with God Great Actress.
CheatingDeathwithAsmile? No. You have become an Overcomer. Only bluffing death with your Visa that you are an eternal lifer since you met Christ. We thank God for you TD. SPEEDY RECOVERY!!!!
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by beau49: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Didn't know she was sick....

Healings tonto

1 Like

Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by labakeJ(f): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by cutieberie1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
who has 5 months to live.?
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by may01(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Get well soon
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Abayor7: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
cutieberie1:
who has 5 months to live.?
Nigeria popular actress Tonto dikeh
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Goldienana(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
No one says when God hvnt. # blvb4usee# nt sseeing is blv in. Speed recovery.
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by holluwai(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iyawo churchchill
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by cutieberie1(f): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
RicardozRichard:
Nigeria popular actress Tonto dikeh
but what kind of sickness does she have
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
cutieberie1:

but what kind of sickness does she have

Honestly No one kws what sickness she having as she keeping it private . But from her Tweet of recents its obvious she's not healthy. But you kW the social media they must cook something u like she suffering from cancer, trauma etc just to attract traffics, but thesimple truth is Tonto dike is keeping her health status real private as she always say her private life is not for the public. We just hope that what kills her should not be her excess bleach on her skin
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by Jessymez1(f): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Receive ur healing Tonto
Re: 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed by damiperry(f): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
I wish ha quick recovery o

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Ex Boyfriend Looking Like Low Budget Chris Brown / Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions / How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.