Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls (36012 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Missing Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by heywhytech1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
I plead with Mr. President to negotiate with these Boko boys, I am tired of hearing about that evil sect. If they truly need negotiation, at this point I considered it necessary just to salvage this nation and also for Mr. President to refocus that drive on Boko Harram on other important issues.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Mbediogu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-offers-swap-detainees-kidnapped-girls-135421730.html

BH cannot be trusted. Those gals gave them world wide popularity and they will not trade them easily. They are using them to taunt the nation. How many of those gals would be alive now anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by morereb10: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
for me, I don't even think their is a trade to make. their is no chibok girls, all this is lies.

boko boys now offering for exchange. hmmmm. I smell hot peper soup. oh because naija is coming to realize that chibok girls is a scam, so you guys want to dangle offer made by yourself to us.

chibok girl is a propaganda, and is all lies. is a matter of time, we will know the truth. shabi una don use am.comot GEJ for sit. and that sit don dey hot for una yansh. lol

sorry oooo, we know better
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Lanceslot(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Those 47 animals in Ekwuluobia prison should be traded first.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by kishimi8(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
kheart:

Guy, did u see ibo tag on my moniker? Am a bonifide chikanken and haifanfan dan arewa.
Regardless of you bring dan arewa, you talk like this cuz. It is yet to really affect you
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Akanaz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari should not agree with this treaty. It is obvious that after both sides swap the extremist will be increased in number and intelligence, hence, given them more opportunity to carry out their trecherous acts. Moreeso, they can even try to abduct more of nigerian girls. But if the president wants to show some sympathy for the girls and thier parents by agreeing to their terms he should make sure nigeria security is up to the level to protect nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Pauloves(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
From my persp. I wld advise mr presidnt to consider d swap deal if d no of d detained sects are few compard to d boko haram detainee
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Dannyset(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
tete7000:

And what if they go and arrest and detain another set of girls after that deal, perpetrate more atrocities, get their members arrested in the ensuing battle and then use the new detainees to broker deal again. Will the government agree to continue with the vicious cycle? Secondly do you trust violence book harm members to honour their part of exchange deal? Remember there is no honour, no trust among thieves. They promise and renenge. Entering negotiation with criminal minded people is often very dangerous and there is never a guarantee they can be held to their part of the bargain. Government needs to tread with caution.

I don't know why I just want those gurls back desperately.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by maestroz: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
kernel504:
The North may likely never recover from insurgency. Their elders and politians have sold there youth's future to illiteracy, unemployment,relígion fanatism,insurgency and laziness.
Boko haram is ravaging them, despite having enjoy power most in Nigeria with all their loots.
During Jonathan's administration, they were busy blaming him, now who is to be blamed? They should ask Amnesty International to arrest Buhari or keep enjoying three explosion per day.

for once you make sense.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by frodobee: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Frodobee :

Did anybody notice that these mofos are calling BH militants? Buhari's agenda is still unfolding.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by doskyval(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
I tink it Iڪ a answered prayer 4buhari Ãήϑ d northern elites 2come to d table wt BH. Since May 29 no major offensive/bombardment against BH. So we're nt suprised, he has been watering d ground for negotiation long b4 now.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by chronique(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Silence,they say is the best answer for a fool and trust me,I wouldn't respond to your stupidityy after this. Your track record as a certified imbeci-l on NL,is well documented for generations to come,to come see;I need not remind you of your block busting movie "sweetlemon and the the bed guy". It's that faulty brain of yours that made you make a fool of yourself on NL,that has also pushed you to type this nonsense. I have a right to my opinion and despite my support for the opposition based on my personal convictions,I have never come out to call buhari any other name other than his real name. There has never been a time I addressed him as baba go-slow or dauradullard like most people have being doing. Unfortunately,you on the other hand,are one of the numerous moronic entities who took pleasure in addressing a sitting president as "clueless,jona.daft,jonadunce", and that trend you and your likes set,is the reason why people now deem it fit to call buhari all sort of names. Some of us begged you guys to stop your show of foolery but you guys didn't listen but succeeded in setting today's trend;clap for yourself. I never supported buhari but that doesn't mean I should jump into the gutter with you like the pig that you are,and start calling him names;I got CLASS. All I did in my write-up was to draw the attention of people to what's happening. If you take that as complaining,that's your cup of tea. It only shows how shallow your I.Q is. Pls do well not to quote me again in any of your dumb comments;I don't like being linked or associated with slow minds. Thank you and do have a lovely day.
Sweetlemon:

You see!

They want to end BH you still dey complain ba?

Are you not part of the imbelicilistikous melatoputus appendicitis shouting baba-go-slow all over the damn internet Now he's finally approaching his destination you're still complaining. Keep complaining o. You still have about 8 years to perfect the art of being a professional wailing wailer.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by vickylala239: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Which deal for dead girls.

Let dem Kip d girls are they tired of the girls.

They have seen that does girls have lost value,they want exchange..

We don't want the chibox girls,they can keep them....

Ppl that have been captive for years,they are no more chibox girls rather Boko haram girls.

The best idea is for Nigeria to focus on killing the Boko haram.this is distraction.

They have been doing this.

Which Boko want negotiation.

Buhari is a pity that you fail you people,comon to kill a dozen u can't.you looking for negotiation.

The whole sambisa should Hv bin dwn,irrespective of chibox girls or Not.

We need to get atleast one,Cuz if u try getting two u will lose.we cn forget does gels and down Boko for Gud.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by jadajada: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
If that is what they want the FG shld consider the swap deal but they must plant a tracker on them b4 releasing the terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by jadajada: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by seunakin231(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Make the trade, let the Nigerian Army do their job to the brim....
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by free2ryhme: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
kheart:
FG should forget any sort of amnesty or negotiation, we re ready to endure this monsters until dey get crushed.

You say dis becos your family member is not among the captives
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by ChelseaDr(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you believe this, then you can believe anything
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
mods why? I posted this news over two hours ago but Yahoo that posted it about 59 mins ago was used as the link? What is dis na?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by HirstMOG(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:
Pls anything to give in exchange of those gurls should be given. Get back the gurls first and it will be easy to destroy their abode.

My brother, if there are girls called "chibok girls" before the kidnap, what should be left by now are the brainwashed female boko harams that will be problem to the Nigeria society. I heard a story of one of the chibok escapees that killed her younger sis when she was reunited with her family and her dad had to kill her too and relocate from the area.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by tete7000(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:

I don't know why I just want those gurls back desperately.

The uk envoy has given us a hint to ending the boko haram debacle, defeat them!. Any deal entered in with them is setting a bad precedence, one they will always capitalise on in future to hold us all hostage. People campaigning only the for the release of only chibok girl without considering all others in captivity are simply using the chibok girls for cheap political popularity and relevance. Boko haram themselves understand the game and they are playing it well. To them the game is: Hold the girls use them to draw attention from other hostage men,women and children while you go on perpetrating more atrocities. It is better Oby and her likes understand that this war has gone beyond the chibok girls. It has to do with lives of all men, women and children of northeast Nigeria whose lives are being threaten with extinction from boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by badlaw(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Laughing d zoo nation in zoom tooth. Like serious if I may ask, how are u guys sure d BH boys will in turn release d girls who they have be using to bomb nigeria. Common guys don't be fool, those female bombers r d abducted girls.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by 9jatatafo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
The more you look the less you see

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by kheart(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
kishimi8:

Regardless of you bring dan arewa, you talk like this cuz. It is yet to really affect you

What re u saying? Re u supporting amnesty for dem?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
this trade should have been made ages ago according to the intel we the public are been xposed to. give them the prisoners they want, get those girls and every other captive back alive and then attack again this time in full "no holds barred" mode. shebi they have been saying along that they knew where these girls where being kept but could not risk an assault for fear of repercussions? well remove the repercussions (the threat of hostages being executed) and suddenly boko boys are sitting ducks for any serious army. In theory at least.

but there should be no amnesty for any boko militant!!
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Dannyset(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
tete7000:

The uk envoy has given us a hint to ending the boko haram debacle, defeat them!. Any deal entered in with them is setting a bad precedence, one they will always capitalise on in future to hold us all hostage. People campaigning only the for the release of only chibok girl without considering all others in captivity are simply using the chibok girls for cheap political popularity and relevance. Boko haram themselves understand the game and they are playing it well. To them the game is: Hold the girls use them to draw attention from other hostage men,women and children while you go on perpetrating more atrocities. It is better Oby and her likes understand that this war has gone beyond the chibok girls. It has to do with lives of all men, women and children of northeast Nigeria whose lives are being threaten with extinction from boko haram.

This isn't about Oby.........don't spoil all what u hav written with attack. This is about Nigeria and not an individual. If other captives were known, people would definitely stand up for them. If u think America or UK don't trade one thing or the other to release their citizens, then I think u need to bookmark CNN and Ajezeera on ur web.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by kishimi8(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
kheart:

What re u saying? Re u supporting amnesty for dem?
Nothing like amnesty.. if the girls can be returned it will be better.. 18 people for 200 girls seems like a better deal to me.. and the captive that will be freed can always be killed later if the army will be serious.. it's better to live and fight another day
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by richidinho(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
I tot Buhari released 148 just yesterday
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by afuye(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=18pt]you don't negotiate with terrorist under any conditions because they will create terror ![/size]
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Beerem: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIRST AGREEMENT WITH BOKO HARAM. DID THEY RESPECT IT?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by donJ2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
seunmsg:
They should please make the deal immediately without hesitation. Those girls are worth far more than the criminal terrorist that we have locked up. Beside, since security agencies were able to arrest the terrorist earlier, they can still be arrested again in subsequent raid. For now, we want our girls back please.

True, but what if they decide to abduct 500 girls after the deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.