Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls (36224 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Missing Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Holak: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let us be sure first that the Chibok girls were kidnapped and they are intact. Hope it is not a ploy for the North to release Boko Haram detainees and then claim that Chibok girls have been released. That way, they can close the seeming scam on the kidnap saga. Wonder where these girls are and what makes them different that the Boko Haram guys are just keeping them to be used for ransom. Are they the only ones kidnapped? Why dont Boko Haram use others for ransom for their detained members. We should be probing some of these news that fly across. For me, I sense that something is not straight.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
The fraud is about to take a deadly turn. Buhari and APC, backed with the Biritish are about the pull the biggest scams ever......

Let us see some of the key events leading to where we are now:

1. Buhari visits UK, Niger and Chad to secretly negotiate the way forward for his foot soldiers, Boko Haram
2. Boko haram prisoners sent to Anambra, government initially denies but later admits.
3. Buhari releases 185 Boko Haram Members
4. Bomb blasts in Kano, Jos and Kaduna, etc
5. Oby visits Buhari for the fake BBOG campaign
6. UK Govt said they saw the girls but could not save them
7. In line with what the British Government says, Buhari Blames GEJ for not rescuing the chibok girls
8. Buhari planning to release more Boko Haram prisoners under the guise of exchange with the girls.
9. Buhari toys with Amnesty for Boko Haram
10. APC supports amnesty for their Islamic brothers, Boko Haram........
11. The Nigerian government claims to have captured the masterminds of the Bomb Blast- very laughable. This is a ploy to make the government appear competent
12.....There will be strong campaigns for amnesty for Boko Haram and swap of the so-called kidnapped girls....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Only APC fans support Amnesty for Boko Haram
--Only APC people believe in the Chibok Scam (of course they used it as a scam against GEJ)
--Only APC fans support the exchange of Boko Haram for the 'Ghost' Chibok Girls

-Where are pictures of the kidnapped girls?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by april4mee(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
what is wrong with our military intelligence here? even an american movie enthusiast knows that those 20guys could be rewired into life walking bombs detonable anytime and anywhere with tracking microchips embedded.

we will not spend our money where and when needful. tell me what technology Nigeria can not purchase?
mtchew!
anyway.... was forced to comment on this tread today.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
BiafraTV testing testing.....................

http://www.rblworld.tv/
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Lasgidy1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Unfortunately as a matter of policy, WE DONT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Omotayor123(f): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
tinuolababy:
Never! This won't stop the bombings
Yeah.. But the girls will be free.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by successking401(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddami:
okay, I don't want to remove the teeth, I just want the hole to stop getting bigger.... .
surely I can.where is ur location?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
successking401:
surely I can.where is ur location?
Lagos mainland
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by successking401(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddami:
Lagos mainland
anyway,nationwide delivery is available.if you need it hit me up on my mobile line.check my signature for details
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
successking401:
anyway,nationwide delivery is available.if you need it hit me up on my mobile line.check my signature for details
okay I will call tomorrow.. thanks
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by mekonglobal(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
kernel504:
The North may likely never recover from insurgency. Their elders and politicians have sold there youth's future to illiteracy, unemployment,relígion fanatism,insurgency and laziness.
Boko haram is ravaging them, despite having enjoy power most in Nigeria with all their loots.
During Jonathan's administration, they were busy blaming him, now who is to be blamed? They should ask Amnesty International to arrest Buhari or keep enjoying three explosion per day.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by successking401(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddami:
Lagos mainland
anyway.nationwide delivery available.if you need it,hit me up on my mobile line.check my signature for details
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Moheat(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oh so their members were actually arrested? Thought the ruling party said GEJ did nothing about BH.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by flofields(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is just a gimick.

Boko Haram has no facility to hold that number without it being discovered all these months.

Previously the blood-thirsty lunatics claimed to have sold them into slavery or married them off.

Don't believe a word they say!
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Burlah4u2c(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gwan2:
My plight with both d past and present government of Nigeria is there inability to extract technical and useful information from diz captured militants....4 heaven sake take diz idiots to an unknown cells, inject them to give u som useful tip off and also brainwash dem enuf dat even wen released dey wil b harmless..I fink BH is mor sophisticated in terms of military warfare dan d naija army.Reasons being how dey brainwash diz female suïcide bombers.
Fightin terrorism goes beyond fire for fire combat, if it means legalizing d use of jazz in d military as our only option to fight d insurgence so b it.
Lemme state an instance, there was an uproar som months back for US to close its military base in Guantánamo bay becos of hw dey extract their info frm diz suspected terrorist, it wz said to b inhuman.
Dey inject diz guyz with a drug dat inhibits sleep 4 days even though u wil b feelin intense sleep, dat enough makes d prisoners to almost b in a mental illness state, at dat point dey begin to talk many tins which d informative part will b takin and used. Daz is d worst form of PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE. But it helps because once d suspect is released, he is already brainwashed.
If only we had a gud intelligence agency, releasing BH detainees wont b a big ish..cos u wil mor or less b releasing naija army informants to dia camp.
Man, you are really making sense... Biochemists, where are you? Inject some shit into these guys and let them vomit the plans... afterall, they were captured unaware..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Pussycat120: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please PMB should do the needful and get these girls back. The terrorists in our cells should be handed over to B/H if they are serious in releasing our girls. We need them.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Embosman: 12:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Who exactly are boko haram. who are we negotiating with?
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by wtfCode: 4:51am On Jul 09, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by opribo(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
its a terrible thing for this govt to contemplate swapping any boko prisoner for any chibok girl. after 400 + days these swines had held innocent girls the best they deserve is justice on these animals that have altered their lives.

Last time the former govt agreed a negotiations they turned it down instead killed more and more and abducted more.
Nobody should use covert avenues to give book haram a soft landing. The man negotiating should be arrested.

There's certainly more to this boko haram than meets the ordinary eyes. Suddenly boko haram now has a face, they now want to swap their prisoners and not amnesty. Its a lie. The united Nigeria must be vigilant we must know those who have supported and sponsored this evil.

if I have to join in the battle I'm ready.
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by Sweetlemon(f): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
chronique:
Silence,they say is the best answer for a fool and trust me,I wouldn't respond to your stupidityy after this. Your track record as a certified imbeci-l on NL,is well documented for generations to come,to come see;I need not remind you of your block busting movie "sweetlemon and the the bed guy". It's that faulty brain of yours that made you make a fool of yourself on NL,that has also pushed you to type this nonsense. I have a right to my opinion and despite my support for the opposition based on my personal convictions,I have never come out to call buhari any other name other than his real name. There has never been a time I addressed him as baba go-slow or dauradullard like most people have being doing. Unfortunately,you on the other hand,are one of the numerous moronic entities who took pleasure in addressing a sitting president as "clueless,jona.daft,jonadunce", and that trend you and your likes set,is the reason why people now deem it fit to call buhari all sort of names. Some of us begged you guys to stop your show of foolery but you guys didn't listen but succeeded in setting today's trend;clap for yourself. I never supported buhari but that doesn't mean I should jump into the gutter with you like the pig that you are,and start calling him names;I got CLASS. All I did in my write-up was to draw the attention of people to what's happening. If you take that as complaining,that's your cup of tea. It only shows how shallow your I.Q is. Pls do well not to quote me again in any of your dumb comments;I don't like being linked or associated with slow minds. Thank you and do have a lovely day.

You say silence is the best answer for a fool and yet all this epistle?

Epileptic patient!
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by tk4rd: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2015
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT..
IF WE RELEASE THEIR MEMBERS AND THEY RELEASE OUR CHIBOK GIRLS (AND THEIR BABIES),, WILL IT STOP THE VIOLENCE AND BOMBINGS.??
SLEEK TRICKY OFFER
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DeeMain(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls by DeeMain(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
dunkem21:
My words will continually pierce through ..

Obiagelli Ezekwesili ..the cries of those girls will continually haunt you till the truth about this scam is unravelled.

Work harder, continue with the meetings and consultations ..your freedom is near.

https://www.nairaland.com/2436646/bringbackourgirls-crew-meet-president-buhari

No bro. No such thing will happen. Read my lips.

The SCAM you preach is only a figment of your own dysfunctional hallucinations. Only yours.

I stand with Oby Ezekwesili. She's rare, she's bold, she's principled. I am Igbo too and I am proud of her large heart and courage. She's shown that we can forgive our enemies who were brutal to us and be kind to their offspring. She has shown us all there's a better way than hate.

Fighting for those voiceless girls, harrasing two successive Presidents, just so they can be free. History and posterity will be kind to Oby. She's a hero.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Remember this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) / APC Agent Stabbed To Death By Cultists After Osun Election. Graphic Photos / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.