Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga (2065 Views)

Swanky Jerry Busted A Serial Beggar On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 (2) (3) (4)

Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by Mariojane(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Just when the last was already read and heard of the brouhaha in the marriage of Toke Makinwa and her husband, Maje Ayida, dust is being raised again.

It would be recalled sometimes ago, it was widely reported that the Rhythm FM presenter’s husband impregnated his former girlfriend, who is now abroad to be delivered of her baby.

But not too long ago, someone who claimed to be in the know of what transpired between Toke and Maje even before they got married, posted a comment on Toke’s Vlog. The informant made the post under an anonymous identity.

Below is the comment;

“Toke can lie for Africa. Before I write my own, let me say Maje Ayida is a woman wrapper from time. Whether Toke stays at home or is a career woman, he was going to cheat no matter what. But Toke, was Anita a stalker? Was Erica a stalker?

“Were you not the side chick when he was formally dating those ladies? Who chased them away from Maje so there would be space for you? Was it not you and your Bacchus friends? Sending them anonymous emails, text messages and phone calls?

“Harassing them in clubs, spilling drinks on them, all sorts of childish things to let them know you were in side chick then? Na lie?

“Maje was dating Anita, you (Toke) was seeing him on the side in those days of Bacchus, same with Erica Coswoth. Did you really think after you managed to chase them that you will have peace in that marriage?

“He cheated on them with you. So, of course, he will cheat on you too.

“Karma is a b*tch. Anyway, as for Maje, yes, we all know you didn’t really want to marry Toke. I mean, even up a few days to your wedding, you were asking your friends if you should marry her (smh)! But nobody forced you to go to the registration office without your family’s consent. So as you make your bed you must lie on it and make it work out with Toke.

“Anita, I wish you safe delivery because your baby is innocent in all of this. I know Toke made your life a living hell while you and Maje were dating.

“Maje, go and settle with your wife. Make it up with her. Toke, it is well after all you got what you wanted nah – Mrs. Ayida.

“But sarcasm aside, keep your head up. This will soon be stake gist. But you Toke Makinwa knew, he will always love Anita. So, if you are wise cut your lenses now."

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34267/6/insider-reveals-dirty-details-on-toke-makinwa-marr.html

Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by SFSNIPER(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nice script. I don't cheat on my woman though. I've got conscience.

Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by Liviintainment: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
hoek
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by tinuolababy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iroyin lekunrere i.e the news in full cheesy cheesy
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by Houseofglam7(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Amebo gist
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by beau49: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
It is well....
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by Behira(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Not Again angry
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by Larablink(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Noted..
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by waistaa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truly truly I say unto you KARMA is a BI*CH...mother nature,no time for God to leave reasonable prayer request and listen to mumu cries,she just takes care of everything.
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by julietchic(f): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
So Anita did well by opening her toto for a man who left u and marry Toke(his side chick according to u)

I put it to u that u are Anita.
Mtcheew.

Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by pretydiva(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Karma is indeed a bitch. Hope she comes out of dis mess..

Moral lesson: don't snatch someone else's bf/hubby
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by may01(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
And the drama continues
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by ifyalways(f): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Karma is indeed a bitch. Hope she comes out of dis mess..
Moral lesson: don't snatch someone else's bf/hubby
And don't snatch someone else's wife/ GF . Lol
Re: Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga by pretydiva(f): 2:25am On Jul 09, 2015
ifyalways:

And don't snatch someone else's wife/ GF . Lol
m not a lesbian

Photo Proof Victoria Beckham Actually Pee On Herself (photos) / Throwback, Paul Okoye (psquare) With Some Friends At UNILAG (photo) / PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday?