Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga (47889 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by cybergeek: 1:02pm On May 01, 2016
Just saw this on my wall now decided to share with you guys.

MY TAKE ON THE TIWA SAVAGE SAGA
Like most sagas or scandals, people talk. Most times we all just talk, my self inclusive.
But how many ever stop to say a word of prayer for people going through such. I mean take out time and just pray for them?
I even hear TIWA, is or was one of us, that is someone who once sang in church or perhaps knows the Lord. (Not so sure how true though)
The more I grow, the more I learn not to criticise what I don't understand. And in fact, from the bible, also learnt that how one reacts determines also what happens to one, sooner or later. That's why the best thing to do is take out time to pray at such a time. I remember doing same when I heard about some famous believers who'd gone through something similar.
So can we just pray that this crisis will be an opportunity for TIWA and her husband to encounter CHRIST afresh? And pray specifically for TIWA that Jesus would reveal himself anew to her, and turn this into a revival in her life. And pray that her husband will come to the saving knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus. And also use this time to pray for every music minister and preacher going through storms in their lives and ministries that they'll encounter the PRINCE of PEACE, JESUS.
I don't know about you, it would be my joy to see TIWA come out of this strong and changed, declaring her faith in Jesus and using all that talent for him; singing the praises of our God and king alone.
That would delve a major blow to the kingdom of darkness. Won't it? So saints, let's pray more and talk less.
God bless you all.

Source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209191548925856&id=1234552946&fs=1

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by double0seven(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2016
Have you ever seen a born again mainstream hip-hop artiste; the major female act in Naija for that matter

you might as well pray that she what's she's doing at the moment

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by deathmen12: 1:31pm On May 01, 2016
Bassey is far difernt frm mst of our gospel artist. I was with him ystday i saw the grace and power of God in his life.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Afrok(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
Another opportunity for Bassey to trend too coz I don't think Tiwa and Tunji will look u in the eye and say they're aren't born again or don't pray, although everybody claims to be a Christian.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
I hear u
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2016
Rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2016
this guy is naive

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 01, 2016
Those guys don't give a damn abt Christ! Its all about the money.

8 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by LegalBaby(f): 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
now everyone has an opinion on their matter

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Millz404(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
This tiwa matter is getting from boring to annoying.... Haba.. Shebi der is notin else to talk about abi

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by eleojo23: 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by eyeview: 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
What most people fail to understand is that marriage is an institution established by God himself and if you must go into it,you must be ready to go by His tenets,if not,it will be prone to crashing and your human efforts will not be able to save it.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nickymezor(f): 3:29pm On May 01, 2016
Well said...

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by mummyf(f): 3:29pm On May 01, 2016
So everyone now has a view on her marriage abi?
Single people are not even supposed to say anything because they don't have any experience of what marriage entails.

@eleojo23, engrish tisha, kontinu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Praisemelody(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2016
I make wristbands for churches birthday political purposes and business promotions
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by yekparikpa(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2016
Enough already!

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Siddeek: 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
Gospel criminal

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
IJN.......

DEAR FATHER LORD, LET UR WILL B DONE IN THE LIFE OF THIS COUPLES MANIFEST IN THEIR LIFE OHH GOD LET THEM UNDERSTAND THAT MARRIAGE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SUPREMITY, PRIDE AND SUPERIORITY. BUT LET Let THEM UNDERSTAND OH GOD THAT MARAGE IS ALL ABOUT UR WISDOM,FEAR,UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE. Oh GOD, I COMMIT MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHO ARE MARRIED AND UNMARRIED LET THIS SERVE AS A LEsSON TO THEM ALL.IJN I PRAY.

5 likes for natanial bassy.

5 likes for my prayers..

5 likes if u blive that every tin wil b ok b/w T-baby and T-DADY

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by wayne4loan: 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
This people (tiwa and billz) need time to heal , pls cut them some slack

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by ifex370(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Y una no gree comment for hia
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Rightly said sir
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by greatness22(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Very soon, this nightmare will still have something to view about the tiwa and teebliss saga.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by eleojo23: 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
mummyf:
So everyone now as a view on her marriage abi?
Please bring back our "h" sad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
Gbam
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by shamecurls(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2016
deathmen12:
Bassey is far difernt frm mst of our gospel artist. I was with him ystday i saw the grace and power of God in his life.

[email]How did you see the grace and power?

U be spirit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by iceberryose(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2016
The guy's on point
Don't judge things or people you know nothing or very little about.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by gen2briz(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2016
Since everybody now have views, let me also prepare my view also
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Sir03(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2016
Everybody wants to talk about dis to couples mata ah!!!!! Me I tire ooo,nw Bassy soon e go b pastor Adeboye
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by dgr8est(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Precious91(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2016
You are right,Nathaniel Bassey.We decree peace for them.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by deathmen12: 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
One dnt need to be a spirit b4 u see d grace nd d power God in d life of anoda.
shamecurls:

[email]How did you see the grace and power?

U be spirit?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
REAL TALK FROM NATH!

ITS ONLY GOD THAT CAN CORRECT THIS UNION!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.