Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Come In And Share Ur Sarcastic Moment/lines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Share Ur Sarcastic Moment/lines (329 Views)

Checkout These Funny,sarcastic Pictures That's Surely Gonna Make Your Day! / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Come In And Drop Ur Sarcastic Lines/ Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Share Ur Sarcastic Moment/lines by limpopo: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
According to the dictionary....... Sarcasm means the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny... Sarcasm sometimes depends on the tone of the voice... And in this part of the world especially Nigeria, most of us are sarcastic in dealing with people. So let's come in and drop OUR most sarcastic moment / conversation/comment/replies. Let's me start with dis...... A friend of mine was at the bank one day, then I called him and said "where are you"... He replied "bank" and I said "what are u doing there" then he said "New Yam Festival".... Imagine
Re: Come In And Share Ur Sarcastic Moment/lines by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
After laughing so hard for this your post sarcastically tongue
Re: Come In And Share Ur Sarcastic Moment/lines by limpopo: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Another one that happened was when a friend of mine went to a restaurant to eat and the attendance asked him.... "Do u care for a table".... My guy answered "no... I came here to eat on the carpet..... Carpet for five".... Imagine...

(1) (Reply)

Was Aesop African? / Check Out This Photo / Nigeria Is A Place Of Healing And Rebirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.