Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Come In And Drop Ur Sarcastic Lines/ Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Drop Ur Sarcastic Lines/ Moments (377 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Come In And Share Ur Sarcastic Moment/lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Drop Ur Sarcastic Lines/ Moments by limpopo: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
According to the dictionary....... Sarcasm means the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny... Sarcasm sometimes depends on the tone of the voice... And in this part of the world especially Nigeria, most of us are sarcastic in dealing with people. So let's come in and drop OUR most sarcastic moment / conversation/comment/replies. Let's me start with dis...... A friend of mine was at the bank one day, then I called him and said "where are you"... He replied "bank" and I said "what are u doing there" then he said "New Yam Festival".... Imagine

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Real Era Of Change / Less Than 2month Old Original 3000 Sumec Generator For Sale! / Rg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.