Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) (27020 Views)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by temitemi1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Noted!
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by tgmservice: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Stunning lik my dad
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by heywhytech1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks to PMB, EFCC is back to the their work as expected of their duty. Nigerians will have something to fear of now.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by mightycrown1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
ok
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
jantofubu:
scapegoats

No be small scape goat ,,,, i pray make dey no bribe Efcc too
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Skoopy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
I smell BAIL
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by ikombe: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
oya bail your selfs with 500,000 naira grin
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by voltront: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
The beginning of many? Or business as usual?
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Barcanista my love...where are you o?
Do you see what we are all seeing here? tongue
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by BHNLMedia: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just hope this isn't the usual "show offs "

!
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Bolosiye: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chibuhealth:
''One good turn, deserves another''
location of dis vacancy please?
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by AWONEYAN(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Stealing is now corruption!!!
This man was deceived to support GEJ, with the promise of leting off the hook...at last the long arm of the law has caught him....NO MORE ROOM FOR PROTECTION SEEKING PPLE.....
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bolosiye:
location of dis vacancy please?
sambisa forest
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by architez: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
kennygee:
Angels bow before your presence

What a mighty God we serve.

Glory glory hallelujah

Everything written about you is great.

That looks like a Redeemed prayer. Are u a Redeemed?
I am trying to decide which church to join. I'm giving everything some consideration, even cherubim and seraphim and J witnesses. What do u think? Are they any good? What do u recommend?
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by neocortex: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
dustydee:
But Barcanista wrote a lengthy piece claiming he has been let off the hook. So what happened?

In saner clime , people celebrate conviction not court appearance.
He could appear in court a million times with no conviction
at the end of the day.
Remember the man ran away after being impeached.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Yasirarafat: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's my man
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by princenation(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
God punish anyone politicizing this issue, what has Goodluck Jonathan Ebele got to do with this?
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by neocortex: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Stealing is now corruption!!!
This man was deceived to support GEJ, with the promise of leting off the hook...at last the long arm of the law has caught him....NO MORE ROOM FOR PROTECTION SEEKING PPLE.....

Ignorant people shouldn't comment on politics section,
you are more than welcome at the jokes section.
So in your cave , Nyako that ran away after being impeached and
also wrote a letter accusing GEJ of genocide supported GEJ.

Next time ask your brother or friends before commenting.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Danmas: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
yesterday it was lamido n sons (PDP) and nw Nyako n sons(APC) all northerners. waiting for tanoids to say anti south or anti pdp campain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by teebaxy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
dis court fine ooo, na court for the elites ba?
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by egobetatoday: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
chamboy:
Dis kind tin no happen for jona time Y

i havent seen any diff btw jonas time and now. i can promise u they will be aquitted. wait and see!
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by wiseoneking: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
chamboy:
Dis kind tin no happen for jona time Y
I think he was APC Governor? Is he?
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:
Jonathan was never serious about fighting corruption because he was corruption itself.

Imagine the bloody thief ordering Iweala to withdraw N400 billion without approval anywhere. That is why we never saw images such as these under his tenure of unmitigated cluelessness.

Diezani loading...

You no lie..

1 Like

Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
dustydee:
But Barcanista wrote a lengthy piece claiming he has been let off the hook. So what happened?
Oga all information that I supplied were correct as at time of publication and even until now.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Barcanista my love...where are you o?
Do you see what we are all seeing here? tongue
Sweetheart, where have you been all these period? I'm here grin
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by edo3(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
No be 9ja as usual..they would be released..
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by shine96: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Make we de wait, I reserve for comments
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Ndeewonu: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
If people like Tinubu, Amaechi are not arraigned, then...
everything we are doing is just shams!
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by unitysheart(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
dustydee:

Bros, is it not barcanista we are talking about? Forget that bros jare.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Surejobsng(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jail them one by one!
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
If someone call you a Nyako, it means you are a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo / President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.