Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) (26970 Views)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
.... justice is all we need

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by dustydee: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

In saner clime , people celebrate conviction not court appearance.
He could appear in court a million times with no conviction
at the end of the day.
Remember the man ran away after being impeached.
Absolutely. I was trying to let him know that he jumped the gun when he alleged that Nyako had been let off.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Finally EFCC has woken up from its slumber
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by hibbayueei(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:
Jonathan was never serious about fighting corruption because he was corruption itself.

Imagine the bloody thief ordering Iweala to withdraw N400 billion from the ECA without approval from anywhere. That is why we never saw images such as these under his tenure of unmitigated cluelessness.
Can please kindly substantiate your bogus claims.....ha!

Diezani loading...
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:
Jonathan was never serious about fighting corruption because he was corruption itself.

Imagine the bloody thief ordering Iweala to withdraw N400 billion from the ECA without approval from anywhere. That is why we never saw images such as these under his tenure of unmitigated cluelessness.

Diezani loading...
Can please kindly substantiate your bogus claims.....ha!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2015
architez:

That looks like a Redeemed prayer. Are u a Redeemed?
I am trying to decide which church to join. I'm giving everything some consideration, even cherubim and seraphim and J witnesses. What do u think? Are they any good? What do u recommend?

Go to a bible believing Church.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by architez: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennygee:

All churches claim to be bible believing, that's the problem. And if they explain their way of interpreting it, they all make sense.
Re: Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) by architez: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennygee:

BTW, you may care to comment on a thread I just posted in crime section called:
"Age of consent: Is this what we want?"

Whenever u post a thread also tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.