Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question (670 Views)

Tboss Is Caught Having RELATIONS With Cynthia Obianodo’s Husband / Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan / Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Share A Passionate Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question by talentarena(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Share a meal with Cynthia Morgan by being the first to answer this question correctly– like i said this blog was created to enable me have a personal relationship with my german juicy fans and i guess i am getting closer to you. ok earlier i announced that i will be giving one fan a chance to meet and share a meal with me if they answer these questions correctly. and here’s the question of the week.

WHAT IS THE TITTLE OF MY FIRST HIT SINGLE, THE PRODUCER AND YEAR OF RELEASE?

CLUE: The producers name starts with S and ends with F. heheheheheh lets see my true fans.

YOUR TIME STARTS TODAY July  8TH AND ENDS  ON 17TH JULY 2015

Pls follow the link and place your answers in the comment box of the page.

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/share-a-meal-with-cynthia-morgan-by-being-the-first-to-answer-this-question-correctly/
Re: Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question by sinaj(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
mtcheeew

will it b garri nd soup

if yes m interested tongue
Re: Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question by Larablink(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seriously...
Anyone with answer should tell me first,so I can confirm it. grin
Re: Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
sinaj:
mtcheeew

will it b garri nd soup

if yes m interested tongue

Dis gyel.....u no fit form posh sef.....maka gini?
Re: Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question by youngberry001(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
uhmm I dey come pls
Re: Share A Meal With Cynthia Morgan By Being The First To Answer This Question by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
MsPat:

Dis gyel.....u no fit form posh sef.....maka gini?

posh ke?

I better not meet her undecided

(1) (Reply)

MTV Awards : Wizkid, AKA, Black Motion, Toofan, 2face Revealed As Performers / TF!!! Obama Finally Addresses The Bill Cosby Rape Allegations / Ice Prince Fights Sauce Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.