Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both (36284 Views)

Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Man Flees As Lover Dies In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by beyoncausme: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
the things we do for love......
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by yinnkarh(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is a beautiful nonsense. Joe the sharp guy. lol. thumbs up
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by phyllosilicate(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
National Assembly should pass the an eye for an eye law for any bodily harm. If a person cut another face, that person's face should be cut in like manner. Also for pouring acid and hot water, burning a person etc.

I am very particular of those madams that abuse their house help. Let us reduce the number of people in prisons and apply the an eye for an eye when it is due. The only person that has the right to forgive should be the victim.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Neplusultra(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by chubbygal(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Broke ass gals,why fight over a nigga?

Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by bidex(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na wah oo
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Pamelayoung: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let Atiaka rot in kirikiri gud 4 notin gal.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by czarr(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
love gone sour!!
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

P.M.NEWS gathered that after the incident Joe
dumped both women for another woman.

Imagine after all the foolish act by the 2 gullible girls, the guy dumped both for another girl.

Ladies: No man is worth fighting for, no matter how rich,good in bed or handsome he may be.

You can fight over your husband but not over a boyfriend.

no b from boyfriend e dey turn husband?
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by chronique(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Always igando,egbeda,ejigbo;but why?
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Maximus85(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/08/woman-slices-rivals-face-with-razor-blade/

P.M.NEWS gathered that after the incident Joe dumped both women for another woman grin

Why always Ejigbo?
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by wtfCode: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
just 10000k.
Nawaoo.
Anyway, imagine women without their fish brain,thinking like men too...i think the world would be a berra place that this.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by MosakuAW(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
no b from boyfriend e dey turn husband?

gringringringringrin
You are right oooooo.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
I guess the man in question is made of gold, some women are justplain crazy. Fighting over a cheat when there are so many responsible men out there.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by tola9ja: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin

Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by omotolly22(f): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
nawa oh! because of a man
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Darlo22(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by iLovePusssy: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Damn! That wound on her face would leave an everlasting scar..lol grin. . . All these razz b#tches sef, ah juz hope guys are learning from all these strange incidents occuring.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by chygift(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
So what's her gain now? Women and fish brain.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by ikupakuti(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jealousi....Why on her face?
D rival fine pass her ni jhoor
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by amacastel: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Imagine after all the foolish act by the 2 gullible girls, the guy dumped both for another girl.

Ladies: No man is worth fighting for, no matter how rich,good in bed or handsome he may be.

Men are men even a husband don't worth u fighting over if u die fighting over him he will marry wen the dead wife is still in the mortuary I no dy for story if u cheat on me be u husband or boy friend I will surely cheat on u dts d solution QED. 99.9% of nigerian men cheats to be angry is allowed but to fight God forbid
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2015
They say a naked woman is an armed woman, but only a fool underestimates the power of a hard gbola
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by MrDoGood(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Nice tribal mark. But where is the picture? undecided
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2015
MosakuAW:

Even the husband gan should not be physically fought for! The injured girl will bear the scars foreve...
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by sule5727: 2:50am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Terrible.... just terrible angry
extrovert
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 09, 2015
When will people start pleading guilty in this country when it's so obvious they did it?.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by ihedioramma: 4:50am On Jul 09, 2015
wtfCode:
just 10000k.
Nawaoo.
Anyway, imagine women without their fish brain,thinking like men too...i think the world would be a berra place that this.
but that 10k who will take it?
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by InfoDemo(m): 5:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Tell every1 about dis. Heaven & hell re REAL & d Coming of d LORD is very near. Time is Running Out. Let's help others 2 Populate d Kingdom of Heaven which is @ hand. 4ward dis 2 ur contact & do ur part in d Spreading of d Good News. Remind them that Jesus is the ONLY way to life and God's love for us made Him send His only son to be an atonement for us ALL so that we all thru Him can receive forgiveness of sin and cleansing and cure for the emptiness of our souls. John 3:16. Remember not 2 ignore dis 4 u shall account 4 it.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Kirikiri maximum prison for a minor domestic violence offence?

No wonder they go in partially sane and come out totally insane. undecided
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by ChiSun27(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2015
I know the girl in question. One stupid girl like that. This news is coming late na....she's out of kirikiri....saw her few weeks back...
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by 9jatatafo(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2015
Joe dey those girls strong thing ooo.
Re: Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both by 9jatatafo(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2015
amacastel:

Men are men even a husband don't worth u fighting over if u die fighting over him he will marry wen the dead wife is still in the mortuary I no dy for story if u cheat on me be u husband or boy friend I will surely cheat on u dts d solution QED. 99.9% of nigerian men cheats to be angry is allowed but to fight God forbid

Women cheat too! I know a married woman, her husband is very rich, she offered her kitty-cat to my friend on a platter of gold. And the guy is poking her till date. So it is a two way traffic. I have told my friend to leave the woman alone, but he always told me that the woman threatened to deal with him if he dares dump her since she has the money and connection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) / 20 People Killed As Akwa Ibom and Cross River Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.