Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) (50675 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Samtexjohn1: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Facebook user "Poligbe Junior Tarlue" shared this photo of how a wicked woman used razor to design her friends face for dating her ex-boy friend.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/woman-designed-her-friend-face-with.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by kinggogo: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some women r more wicked dan d devil shocked shocked

Whah u did to ur fellow woman shocked shocked

*spits*

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by houstonia(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
is this for real? More reason i always remind my gf the day i see her fight or exchange words in public, that day ogusiwo

Wetin she go use do nyanga nau (it af finished)

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jesus!!! Some people can be really heartless shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Obviously , the lady in question is not okay! She should be chained

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by sekundosekundo: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
SPEECHLESS
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by sekundosekundo: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Jesus!!! Some people can be really heartless shocked

More reason why the guy dumped her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ezzyk94(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai, shocked

BTW na ex now? It's over between them so why d beef? cry

Dis one na scar till eternity ooo
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by letsbet(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
....I literally had goose bumps viewing that.

Some people are wicked sha. how can anybody do this to a fellow human. The victim is lucky her eye is unhurt.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by drey076(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
choi shocked
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by thesicilian: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fear women
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Jerrylolo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
When U Give A Mad Woman A Razor Blade :oWhen U Give A Mad Woman A Razor Blade
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

More reason why the guy dumped her.
Like seriously! I can hardly take a pinch say more razor cut to my face

1 Like

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by folasayolyn(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
haba, what if the current boyfriend(s) get another chick ma murder be that

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Flexherbal(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm!
Too bad!
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
I'm so scared of this world now! Devil and his agents have taken over the world! They have decided to use mostly women!

Yesterday, I cried for like 30 mins when I watched the video of a lady beating a 3 months old baby.......now it's this one!

Oh God, please save your people! undecided cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Krossbow123: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
the ex BF needs to go for a thanks giving for not marrying this barbaric girl

1 Like

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Shol3(f): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Some people are very wicked oh
How can you do this to an human

Now I have to choose my bf carefully someone should not come and spoil my fyn face

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by bankyblue(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Women and wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by ZUBY77(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Some human beings are pretty close to animals

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by AntiWailer: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai.
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by adonbilivit: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
she say she no wan d guy prick again...allow ur friend enjoy it in peace na, why u pieces her like this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by IecheM(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Everlasting tribal marks

1 Like

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by kabrud: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
On one thread, a reactor died while kpanshing a teenager and this one again, all from the same general area and all about kpekus. Hahahahahahahahaha. Una go soon talk true, na small small. grin grin grin.
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Urahara2: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Samtexjohn1:
Facebook user "Poligbe Junior Tarlue" shared this photo of how a wicked woman used razor to design her friends face for dating her ex-boy friend.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/woman-designed-her-friend-face-with.html?m=1

What is all this cry angry sad angry angry
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
wow

Pls run away from short tempered people. They may not kill you but might leave you with permanent scars

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by OnichaIgbo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
How can "we" be sure that this ain't an Afonja trademark?
And please add Graphic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Akalia(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Women no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.