Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria (37973 Views)

Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / MyMoto Nigeria: High Power Mini Tyre Inflator #8,000 (for Saloons/Sedans) / Throwback Thursday - One Of The Most Reliable Sedans Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by YerYer: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Toyota should follow suit

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even when Jonathan is gone his giant strides keep springing up like a new seed planted in the soil , right now I can only pray that this current Govt. should consolidate on this giant stride but again they are still bickering like bunch of lowlife criminals ,fighting over their loots. grin

18 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by sweatlana: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God for GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by BE811APP: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok..
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by MemphisDepay(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
J
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by slimthugchimee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gej

11 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
by 2019 we all will ride on cows grin grin grin grin grin change ko change ni. thanks gej

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by anonimi: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks to Jonathan's automotive policy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Bolaji25: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ legacies...Ur achievements will remain visible for all to see..

17 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by bdek(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Make dem sha improve well on the ball-joints...

Nairaland u ppl are something else,this guy just spoke my mind grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sai Buhari...

Confidence is restored in the country.

No more corruption ...

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
CR77:
GEJ my Hero
lng time o have yhu been fine??
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Positiveminds(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ'S HANDWORK STILL SPEAKING. GOD BLESS GEJ.
SOON APC gays WILL CLAIM THE GLORY

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
kenis:
Guess whom my HERO is

GEJ
both of you has low mentality
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by odyx: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Just 1,000 cars and they are making noise 1000/170,000,000=

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
cybertuns:
Are we buying it cheaper because it's made in Nigeria?
I believe it will still be slightly costlier because of the production cost,
Unless government grants them waivers...but I may be wrong
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
gregg2:
Nigeria just exchanged her best President for propaganda and lies.

Thank you GEJ
Toyota is next. I gathered reliably that it won't be long

See your life?

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by manosteel(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank GEJ, He may be gone but his manhood lives on.

8 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Abugab(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
How much will the cars cost?
Will there be auto financing from Honda?
Let's see how many GEJites will be able to buy them.
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by samegold(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Made in Nigeria car! I wish it last longer.
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dividends of Gej govt.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by CSTR2: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
osibanjo said recently that Nigeria does not produce cars and hinted that all import tariffs on cars will be drastically reduced.
A direct reversal of GEJ automotive policy.
Sorry, i am not optimistic at all.
The instability in policies will cripple this investment and others that we were expecting to come in.
It is only a matter of time before honda gets the hint and stop all investments till further notice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by mazeltov(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Dividends of Gej govt
hahahahahahahahahah this your signature enh grin
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by whitestar01(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
na so
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nonsense! 1000 per annum as if that is the number they are producing in developed countries

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by belloabdulsalam: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Assembling plant for Honda cars. Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by mcyemite(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
cybertuns:
Are we buying it cheaper because it's made in Nigeria?
it doesn't cost much,the 2015 model
cost 8million naira only..

2 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by sonofananimalz: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
kenis:
Guess whom my HERO is

GEJ
GUESS THE LEVEL OF YOUR IQ

0.001%
Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by klax(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
gregg2:
Nigeria just exchanged her best President for propaganda and lies.

Thank you GEJ
Toyota is next. I gathered reliably that it won't be long

Honestly i now begin to belief Nigeria lost a better person. See the sort of nightmare got herself to God. GMB is the most confused president Nigeria has ever have he don't even know where to start. So pathetic indeed. Nigeria lost it again same way we lost it to IBB and he ruined Nigeria till date so we lost it again this is not about hate but fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by doctokwus: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
These Tanoids are really jobless and funny.
Am just rolling on the floor here because of how the wailing wailers just invaded d thread and booked all d spaces chanting the say GEJ shit before d other side rubbishes this his "monumental achievement" and reasserted his being "d best president Otuoke ever had".
grin
The WW just had to find sth to heap GEJ praise on after him and his overhyped Harvard graduate were taken to the hangman's noose for their corrupt activities in the other thread.
WW dough!

1 Like

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by caprini1: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Make dem sha improve well on the ball-joints...
seriously the thing dey tear out like lap of KFC chicken .

3 Likes

Re: Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria by CSTR2: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
doctokwus:
These Tanoids are really jobless and funny.
Am just rolling on the floor here because of how the wailing wailers just invaded d thread and booked all d spaces chanting the say GEJ shit before d other side rubbishes this his "monumental achievement" and reasserted his being "d best president Otuoke ever had".
grin
The WW just had to find sth to heap GEJ praise on after him and his overhyped Harvard graduate were taken to the hangman's noose for their corrupt activities in the other thread.
WW dough!
You just wrote a huge pile of rubbish without arguing against the fact that this is a GEJ policy result.
Are you this pathetic?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜ / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.