Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo (15384 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hopefully the dude who designed the car @ the OP can take it further and commercialize his work, rather than pandering to white employers for validation.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by pazienza(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol! Oga Boniface left his car, Mallam Aliyu rushed the car to take pics like the Oga did, and sent the pics back to Sokoto to deceive his illiterate people.

Check out that Aliyu's first pic, and Oga Bob Boniface pic inserted below.

Mallam Aliyu was like : " Kai! my oga ah don comot, make ah kukuma take am for foto, like my oga did, before im return! *grins*

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
pazienza:
Lol! Oga Boniface left his car, Mallam Aliyu rushed the car to take pics like the Oga did, and sent the pics back to Sokoto to deceive his illiterate people.

Wait what?

It was a white dude who designed the car after all?

undecided
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by pazienza(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Wait what?

It was a white dude who designed the car after all?

undecided

Lol! You really believed an Mallam/Ab.oki was capable of such feat? Haha! Shoe get size nah!

The guy try sha, it's not easy to get a top notch job at GM, he must be good at whatever he is doing. But certainly, he didn't design Chevrolet volt, he was part of the team that designed the car would have been the appropriate way to say it. But our resident mallam fulaman was too drunk in his Igbophobia to reason correctly.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Dangote is Hausa, not Fulani.

Lol it's one and the same. I am as Hausa as I'm Fulani. Besides he is Fulani.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
pazienza:

Check out that Aliyu's first pic, and Oga Bob Boniface pic inserted below.

Mallam Aliyu was like : " Kai! my oga ah don comot, make ah kukuma take am for foto, like my oga did, before im return! *grins*

OMG you're right! Hahaha Just did my research.

Aliyu was probably ecstatic about making the design team in the first place. Talk about jumping for joy because GM threw him a bone!

Bob Lutz: Volt Is U.S. Car Industry's Moon Shot
By Chuck Squatriglia

Rarely has a car generated as much excitement among consumers, or pressure for a car company, as the Chevrolet Volt.
Much of the credit for that can go to Robert Lutz, GM's famously outspoken vice chairman, who has been a champion of the Volt. He has touted the flex-fuel and plug-in-electric hybrid as the centerpiece of GM's campaign to become the industry's environmental and technological leader, a title Toyota has held since bringing the Prius to the United States in 2001. Indeed, in the following interview with Wired News, he called the Volt GM's moon shot.
So it's not surprising there's so much hype -- and skepticism -- surrounding the car. GM executives have all but promised to begin producing it in 2010. With Toyota's recent announcement that it will bring a plug-in hybrid -- albeit one with less range than the Volt -- to market at the same time, the race is on.
Wired News grilled Lutz and two other top executives behind the Volt at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit about what's really happening under the hood -- and on the surface -- of the highly anticipated car.
Wired News: Where does the Volt stand in terms of battery development, system integration and aerodynamics?
Bob Lutz, vice chairman of GM: Styling-wise, we've got it sorted out. We've done all the wind-tunnel optimization that's resulted in the car looking a little different from the concept. The hood's gotten shorter and the windshield's got more slant. The drag coefficient's where we want it.
WN: Where exactly is that?
Lutz: It's in the mid-twos. When we put the concept in the wind tunnel, it was a disaster. We could almost put it in the wind tunnel backward and get a better result.
Bob Boniface, design director of GM's E-Flex Design Studio: We learned a lot from the first design. A lot of the changes we made to the car were made because of the way the air was (flowing over) the car.
WN: When do we get to see it?
Boniface: That I can't tell you. Sooner rather than later. I'll just say that.
WN: The Prius has a distinctive look, which is one reason it's so popular. The Honda Civic Hybrid looks like the Civic and has been less successful. What sort of line are you walking with the design of the Volt?
Boniface: The idea of doing a unique body is valid, but I don't think it has to look goofy. The Volt looks cool. It's not a rebadged Cobalt and it's not a carnival ride with little wheels.
WN: How has launching the E-Flex Design Studio helped expedite development?
Boniface: This car has very aggressive timing. To get the car out there, it needed to have a dedicated facility where we focus simply on E-Flex issues and get this car out on the road as quickly as possible. The best way to do this is to put everyone in the same room with no distractions.
WN: How's the rest of the Volt coming along?
Lutz: We've got all the instrumentation worked out, the software engineers are getting all the control algorithms worked out, we've worked out heating and cooling. You've got to develop electric air-conditioning, which we've done. All of the systems that work off the engine, you've got to do something else. We've had to develop low-energy wipers, low-energy in-car entertainment. We're having to invent a lot of stuff.
Boniface: When you talk about the displays, the switches, the lighting strategy of the interior, any electricity that you use can potentially diminish the range of the car. We're choosing our components very carefully.
WN: What's the status of battery development?
Jon Lauckner, GM's vice president of global program management: We've gotten two battery packs from Compact Power/LG Chem. The A123Systems/Conti packs come a little later. We've bench-tested both of the battery packs we got from CPI, and the testing so far in the lab has been extremely encouraging.
Lutz: We've done thermal cycling, we've done max discharge, max discharge in high heat with the cooling system cut off. We haven't had any problems.
WN: What's next?
Lauckner: We move on to mule (test) cars … and start running the car in a road environment. That allows you to develop a lot of the control system around how the car behaves and you get the opportunity once again to take a look at the battery pack to make sure everything goes according to plan. The mule testing will begin in the next weeks and months. It's imminent.
WN: You've clearly made a lot of progress in the year since the Volt was unveiled. What did you start with when you rolled out the concept a year ago?
Lauckner: We had extremely detailed simulations. We knew what size components we wanted. We knew how much battery output we were looking for, we knew the design of the battery at least from a conceptual standpoint, we knew what sort of a drive motor we wanted. It was a fairly detailed blueprint, with a lot of simulation behind it.
WN: Did you expect the Volt to generate the reaction that it has?
Lauckner: The reaction was very gratifying but, frankly, beyond our expectations.
WN: What's the target market for the car? Will it be a high-end car, a mid-range car?
Lutz: I've always said I'd like to be able to sell it at around $30,000. The way things look now, it doesn't look like that's going to be possible. It looks like it's going to be more.
WN: How much more?
Lutz: I don't know. You'd like to have it at about $30,000 for the customer, but what I'm hearing from the team is we're not going to get there. They say we might get there on the second generation, and they say if they had a lot more time they might be able to cost-optimize it. I don't want to wait for cost optimization. I'd rather come out in 2010, and if it costs closer to 40 than 30, well, that's too bad.
WN: So 2010 is definitely the deadline?
Lutz: November 2010 is our internal target. We are holding the team's feet to the fire. What we say internally is: "What is there about November 2010 that you don't understand?" The Volt, in some areas -- its chassis, its steering -- is conventional and it's competing for engineering resources with all of the other projects we've got in the system. So the minute we say, "Well, maybe 2010, but maybe later," the focus comes off it and people start working on something else. That's what we don't want to happen.
WN: With all of the attention focused on the car and the 2010 deadline, what's riding on this car, both for GM and the U.S. auto industry?
Lutz: GM's credibility is rapidly returning and it's beginning to be reflected in the marketplace. But there is no doubt you'd like to be able to leapfrog Toyota and come out with a car they aren't ready to do. There's nothing magic about the technology. Two or three years after the Volt is introduced, everybody will have something like it. We'd just like to be first for once.
WN: What would that mean for the U.S. auto industry?
Lutz: I don't think it would be a vast overstatement to say the Volt is in many ways symbolic of a renaissance in the American auto industry. If we pull it off successfully, it can really put us back at the top of the heap of automotive technology instead of being called laggards that are being left behind by the Germans and the Japanese.
WN: You say it could be a renaissance if the Volt succeeds. What if it doesn't?
Lutz: What if Kennedy hadn't pulled off the moon shot? The company is so focused on it; we have more than 300 people working on this, and we're hiring more and entering into some interesting collaborative research opportunities with several universities.
WN: Is this GM's moon shot?
Lutz: Yes. That's a good analogy. If it doesn't work, it's not fatal. But if it does work, it will be sensational and it will have the same sort of symbolism.

http://archive.wired.com/cars/futuretransport/news/2008/01/lutz_volt_qa
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lol it's one and the same. I am as Hausa as I'm Fulani. Besides he is Fulani.

Um. Your username says Fulanimafia, and we were talking solely about Fulanis.

Nb: Dangote IS Hausa.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Biography of Dangote:
@Fulanimafia

What you should know about Dangote

Aliko Dangote was on Wednesday named Africa’s richest man by Forbes Magazine. Here are some facts you should know about him.

Aliko Dangote was born in Kano on April 10, 1957 into a wealthy Hausa-Muslim family.

His mother, Mariya Sanusi Dantata was the granddaughter of legendary Hausa businessman Alhassan Dantata.

His father, Mohammed Dangote was Dantata’s business associate.

Dangote started business in primary school when he bought cartoons of sweets and sold to make money

He attended the Al Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt where he studied business,

His uncle Sanusi Abdulkadir Dantata who gave him a business loan of =N=500,000 (Naira) when he was just 21 years old to start his business.

The Dangote Group, originally a small trading firm founded in 1977, is now a multi-trillion naira conglomerate with operations in Benin, Ghana, Nigeria, and Togo.

Dangote’s businesses include food processing, cement manufacturing, and freight.

The Dangote Group dominates the sugar market in Nigeria: it is the major sugar supplier to the country’s soft drink companies, breweries, and confectioners.

Dangote Group has moved from being a trading company to Nigeria’s largest industrial group including: Dangote Sugar Refinery,, Dangote Cement, and Dangote Flour amongst others

Dangote Group also has major investments in real estate, banking, transport, textiles and oil and gas. It employs over 11,000 people and is the largest industrial conglomerate in West Africa.

Dangote is branching into telecommunications and has started building 14,000 kilometres of fibre optic cables to supply the whole of Nigeria.

Dangote was awarded Nigeria’s second highest honour, Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON) by President Goodluck Jonathan

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/what-you-should-know-about-dangote/

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by biafranqueen: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2015
pazienza:

You are not the one Chesbeating here. Bob Boniface is the designer of Chevrolet volt, not aliyu. Typical of Aboki, he rushed and took pic with the car, lol! https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-boniface/5/498/537

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYttJ4Dtt2Y
Chai grin
Fulanimafia the ball is in your court how far?
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by biafranqueen: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
Biography of Dangote:
@Fulanimafia

you people ran him off his own thread hahaha
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Chai grin
Fulanimafia the ball is in your court how far?

Lol the links and VIDEO are there for all to see. Aliyu didn't just design only the volt, but many other GM models. Go and do your research.

He was honored by your idol Goodluck Jonathan for his many feats while you're celebrating Panel beaters on NL.

I have better things to do than to tend to your wounded egos. grin

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lol the links and VIDEO are there for all to see. Aliyu didn't just design only the volt, but many other GM models. Go and do your research. I have better things to do than to tend to their wounded egos. grin

Um I watched the video. His position was Senior Creative designer as per the Chevy Volt. It's quite mid-level and not as key as your other Nigerian sourced articles would have others believe.

Though he undoubtedly has a notable resume for his career path....
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
Biography of Dangote:
@Fulanimafia

There is no difference between Hausa and Fulani. Hausa/Fulani is my tribe, and what I'm recognised as officially as a Nigerian. Dont be ignorant, do your research.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by biafranqueen: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lol the links and VIDEO are there for all to see. Aliyu didn't just design only the volt, but many other GM models. Go and do your research.

He was honored by your idol Goodluck Jonathan for his many feats while you're celebrating Panel beaters on NL.

I have better things to do than to tend to your wounded egos. grin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt

Manufacturer General Motors
Also called
Holden Volt
Opel Ampera
Vauxhall Ampera
Production December 2010 – present
Model years 2011–present
Assembly United States: Detroit, Michigan (Detroit/Hamtramck Assembly)
Designer Bob Boniface

Three years ago, I began design on what could very well be one of the most important vehicles in General Motors’ history, the Chevrolet Volt. Unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in January 2007, the Volt concept was the hit of the event. The Volt has a sports car stance and a groundbreaking electric powertrain, which allows drivers to travel up to 40 miles on a single electric charge. If driven beyond 40 miles, the Volt also has a small onboard gas engine that continually generates electricity and extends the range by several hundred miles. The Volt is to go on sale in late 2010.

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/magazines/arts-and-science/2009-06/driving-dreams/

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by tellwisdom: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
U
pazienza:

Lol! You really believed an Mallam/Ab.oki was capable of such feat? Haha! Shoe get size nah!

The guy try sha, it's not easy to get a top notch job at GM, he must be good at whatever he is doing. But certainly, he didn't design Chevrolet volt, he was part of the team that designed the car would have been the appropriate way to say it. But our resident mallam fulaman was too drunk in his Igbophobia to reason correctly.

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Um I watched the video. His position was Senior Creative designer as per the Chevy Volt. It's quite mid-level and not as key as your other Nigerian sourced articles would have others believe.

Though he undoubtedly has a notable resume for his career path....

Imagine the contradiction in your statement. You refer to a senior position as mid level. What other position with regard to designing that vehicle is higher in GM? I'm waiting.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by coputa(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Designing a car as an Employee for corporate America. I guess it's a big deal for some people.

I prefer founding and running an IT company designed to cater to a large customer base, and then selling it for a cool $1 billion to Apple myself.

Different strokes. wink
What are you waiting for,start one and stop day dreaming.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

There is no difference between Hausa and Fulani. Hausa/Fulani is my tribe, and what I'm recognised as officially as a Nigerian. Dont be ignorant, do your research.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Squashed your little rouse there about Dangote being Fulani....way to sneakily associate your tribe with another person's success.

Who knows? Aliyu himself may even be Hausa or another Northern minority.

Fulani mafia indeed. grin

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Imagine the contradiction in your statement. You refer to a senior position as mid level. What other position with regard to designing that vehicle is higher in GM? I'm waiting.

Um yes.Positions with "Senior" attached to them ARE mid-level. "Junior" positions are entry level. WhIle Director/head of/Manager are executive roles.

Corporate America 101.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by biafranqueen: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Your still talking he was part of the creative team just say that.
But the chief is below

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2015
coputa:
What are you waiting for,start one and stop day dreaming.

My advice? Google is your friend!
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Yeah yeah yeah.

Squashed your little rouse there about Dangote being Fulani....way to sneakily associate your tribe with another person's success.

Who knows? Aliyu himself may even be Hausa or another Northern minority.

Fulani mafia indeed. grin

You're a sick joker if you expect me to start arguing with an ordinary nyamiri on the Hausa/Fulani Tribe. Don't be lazy, do your research.

You must think H/F are like the disgraced 'computer scientist' Philip Emegwali grin grin tongue
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Um yes.Positions with "Senior" attached to them ARE mid-level. "Junior" positions are entry level. WhIle Director/head of/Manager are executive roles.

Corporate America 101.

Common Sense 101 = Directors/Managers do not design cars. He was the highest in the design team as Senior Creative Director.

In your haste to debunk the globally celebrated H/F son Aliyu, you failed to engage your brain or whats left of it apparently.

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2015
biafranqueen:

Your still talking he was part of the creative team just say that.
But the chief is below

Are you really this dumb or just pretending? How can't you understand the distinction between Senior Creative Designer and Designer?
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Common Sense 101 = Directors/Managers do not design cars. He was the highest in the design team as Senior Creative Director.

In your haste to debunk the globally celebrated H/F son Aliyu, you failed to engage your brain or whats left of it apparently.

Liar!!!!!!!

Heeee. *Invokes the Spirit of Francis Odega*

GERRARA here!!!!!!

His position is Senior Creative Designer. Haba, why these lies?

At least Emeagwali received recognition for his work via the Gordon Bells Prize unlike your mid-level brother struggling to eke his identity with his white boss, Bob Boniface.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Are you really this dumb or just pretending? How can't you understand the distinction between Senior Creative Designer and Designer?

Bob Boniface is the DIRECTOR of the design team dumbass.

From his linked in page:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-boniface/5/498/537

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 1:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Liar!!!!!!!

Heeee. *Invokes the Spirit of Francis Odega*

GERRARA here!!!!!!

His position is Senior Creative Designer. Haba, why these lies?

At least Emeagwali received recognition for his work via the Gordon Bells Prize unlike your mid-level brother struggling to eke his identity with his white boss, Bob Boniface.

Lol you've been reduced to basing your whole response on a typo. Shame.

Do tell, as Senior Creative Designer, what higher role was there with regard to designing the Chevy Volt.

You should be ashamed at trying to bring down an illustrious son that was awarded MFR by the past President Jonathan for his exploits, unlike the disgraced 'father of the internet'. Typical fraudulent yeeboman.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lol you've been reduced to basing your whole response on a typo. Shame.

Do tell, as Senior Creative Designer, what higher role was there with regard to designing the Chevy Volt.

You should be ashamed at trying to bring down an illustrious son that was awarded MFR by the past President Jonathan for his exploits, unlike the disgraced 'father of the internet'. Typical fraudulent yeeboman.

What higher role? How about what every freaking person has been telling you mumu!

Director of the design team, AKA Bob Boniface!

Aliyu was probably one of several "seniors" answering yes sir to oga.

Who knows self, there may have even been Senior Managers of Creative design delegating duties to him from above.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 1:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Bob Boniface is the DIRECTOR of the design team dumbass.

From his linked in page:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-boniface/5/498/537

Stop exposing your ignorance.

Do you understand that DIRECTORS DO NOT DESIGN CARS?

Designers do and that is why Jelani Aliyu, the Senior Creative Designer is credited with designing the Chevy Volt.

http://innov8tiv.com/jelani-aliyu-general-motors-senior-creative-designer-credited-design-chevy-volt/

Stop pretending to be daft.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Stop exposing your ignorance.

Do you understand that DIRECTORS DO NOT DESIGN CARS?

Designers do and that is why Jelani Aliyu is credited with designing the Chevy Volt. Stop pretending to be daft.

http://innov8tiv.com/jelani-aliyu-general-motors-senior-creative-designer-credited-design-chevy-volt/

Aliyu is one of many "seniors" who did the higher level grunt work.

The buck stops with the director of the team, who himself IS a designer and has the final say on the final product.

So what do you say about these other Designers who worked as hard as Aliyu? They are nothing too?

For example, Gary Ruiz:
http://www.megascene.net/?p=4830

In-Ho Song:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/song-in-ho/13/255/707

That's why it's called a team.
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 1:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

[s]Aliyu is one of many "seniors" who did the higher level grunt work.

The buck stops with the director of the team, who himself IS a designer and has the final say on the final product.

So what do you say about these other Senior Designers who worked as hard as Aliyu? They are nothing too?

For example, Gary Ruiz:
http://www.megascene.net/?p=4830

In-Ho Song:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/song-in-ho/13/255/707[/s]

SMH you are still not making any point. How would you know how hard anyone worked and how does that change the fact that Jelani Aliyu is credited with designing the chevy volt? Lol keep celebrating your panel beater, that keke is the best thing ever invented. Mediocrities.

OP my apologies for derailing your thread.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

SMH you are still not making any point. How would you know how hard anyone worked and how does that change the fact that Jelani Aliyu is credited with designing the chevy volt? Lol keep celebrating your panel beater, that keke is the best thing ever invented. Mediocrities.

OP my apologies for derailing your thread.

Bla bla bla.

Bring it harder next time! Instead of referencing corporate collars running from one car manufacturer to the next with a resume in hand.

The funny thing is that all Aliyu did was design. AKA put together a sketch of the car using the world class resources of a mega auto conglomerate, while sharing ideas and work with his teammates. He had NOTHING TO DO with the actual engineering or manufacturing of the product.

Instead of you to actually congratulate your fellow citizen for single handedly putting together a reasonable looking vehicle from scratch in a third world sh*thole, with little to no aid, monetary or otherwise, from anyone, you came with your hate and spite.

Fulanimumu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) / Did Festac 77 Start Nigeria's Problem? / Obaseki Declares For Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.