Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? (680 Views)

TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment / How Do I End This Re-occurring Typhoid Fever? / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms & Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi Docs in the house,it's been two years now have been having acidic taste in my mouth plus water taste bitter for my mouth whenever I drink it.Every foods no matter hoe delicious it is always remain tasteless in my mouth. Don't know what exactly is happening but have been up and good... hardly fall sick..

Did I have typhoid or am I immuned to it?
Re: Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by ChelseaDr(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmmn?
Re: Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Hmmmmn?
Help Na
Re: Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
that is the symptoms of malaria, therefore, use malaria drugs
Re: Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by ChelseaDr(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Help Na

My dear l was really confused by the signs you listed above. To complicate the whole thing you said they have been there for 2 years, if they were just for a few days l would have said you have malaria. Did you do a test and you were told you have typhoid?

Are you used to taking flagyl from time to time? as it can cause this tastelessness you are experiencing.

Again typhoid can stay inside someone's body without the person suffering from it...we call such people carriers. If these people repeat the test a thousand times they will remain positive for typhoid and the quacks will be enriching themselves.

Typhoid does not confer immunity except if you take the typhoid vaccine.

I dont think you have typhoid. l will advise you to go see a doctor and they will examine you to know what the problem really is.
l hope this was of help to you
Re: Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
ChelseaDr:

My dear l was really confused by the signs you listed above. To complicate the whole thing you said they have been there for 2 years, if they were just for a few days l would have said you have malaria. Did you do a test and you were told you have typhoid?

Are you used to taking flagyl from time to time? as it can cause this tastelessness you are experiencing.

Again typhoid can stay inside someone's body without the person suffering from it...we call such people carriers. If these people repeat the test a thousand times they will remain positive for typhoid and the quacks will be enriching themselves.

Typhoid does not confer immunity except if you take the typhoid vaccine.

I dont think you have typhoid. l will advise you to go see a doctor and they will examine you to know what the problem really is.
l hope this was of help to you
Thanks I will find time to visit the hospital...
Re: Can Someone Be Immuned To Typhoid Fever? by ChelseaDr(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Thanks I will find time to visit the hospital...

l wish you speedy recovery....Bless ya

(1) (Reply)

Why Mobile Devices Catch Fire And Explode / I Need A Good Sleeping Drug / Have You Seen The New “pant Condom” In Town? Check Out Photos Of The New Bizarre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.