Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. (60052 Views)

Army Issues Security Alert On Abuja Hotels / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by ovicky(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
God help Nigeria
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by balo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
in this fuel scarcity period where people carry jerry cans in their car nko
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by niceguy7(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good info
This kind of things are what is supposed to hit front page and not tonto dike new look. undecided
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by markidoo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks bt dz doesnt happen in d south south.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by san316(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
so d robot can open threads too. hi-tech robot indeed.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by frisky2good(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes, they are just MAD.

Pinocchioo:
I'm still yet to understand what these boko boys really want

Or is it that they're all just MAD
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by WildChild00(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
aremaparo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Pray(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Toll free?
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by maum: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
so if am carrying my cylinder at the back sit of my car heading to purchase gas am an accomplice?
People should be certain of the info they are to deliver before what happened in aluu will start happening in all parts of Nigeria, the worst can happen to any man is angry rabbles descending on you for an offence you din't commit and in this case such can trigger mobs on the street cause of fear of the unknown.

@ op thanks for the info though.

Carrying your cylinder with lots of wires running through your car at thesame time right?
Please what fuel do you need to cook again? Just ordinary cooking LNG or that other style?

1 Like

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Anonymrs(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Boko boys have changed strategy, they don't use bomb laden cars anymore. show us how a suicide bomber look like #justincase

1 Like

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by johnpumpum(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
ONLY GOD GO HELP US
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by niceguy7(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pinocchioo:
It seems so
Besides u look simply Pretty smiley
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by GentleYoung(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by alley4real(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for the information
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by dani3(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Zenfarm: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
This information should be broadcast all over the place. NOA should take out billboards all over the country to pass across this info.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by INTROVERT(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Vanquay16:
I would rather believe an Extrovert on how to be security conscious than an INTROVERT undecided

I wonder the empirical relationship between being an introvert and security matters. undecided
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Prinsolala(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Let is all be careful and watchful..

i try to understand,bt i cannot not understand,wat is this guys aim..

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Eyor1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thnkx
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Pinocchioo(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
niceguy7:
It seems so Besides u look simply Pretty smiley

thanks wink
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
One day Boko HaGOAT, RAM or COW will be a thing of the past cool

Where is Sharia today?

Where is Ijaw/Itsekiri wahala today?

Where is Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Sogboma George etc today?

Nothing last forever!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for the info Op.

But we hear that they always make use of new, clean SUV's. sad

It's well. May God keep us safe.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by MARKone(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pinocchioo:

They want their own caliphate, a section of Nigeria to be their own, if we can give them that part of country, there will be peace.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by kennyman200(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
we're watchful..
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by bidex(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is totally wrong information! so, if I have my gas cylinders in my car and a friend's cylinder, am a bomber? mtchew
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by lyntiffany(f): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
maum:

Carrying your cylinder with lots of wires running through your car at thesame time right?
Please what fuel do you need to cook again? Just ordinary cooking LNG or that other style?
guess you have not heard of "decoy" , people can perceive you as such meanwhile not everyone is learned or smart as you are and mind you fear has been on the increase of lately in other words such sight of a cylinder being carried whether is wired or not is a message to an average Nigeria out there cos we panic a lot in this nation.
The case of aluu is not far fetched.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Optionalx: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
God guide us in naija o.
BH guys are really changing the way we live our lives.
watch ya back, ya sides all the time
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Pinocchioo(f): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
MARKone:

They want their own caliphate, a section of Nigeria to be their own, if we can give them that part of country, there will be peace.

That means they're asking for the moon
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by tochstorm(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lasgidy1:
But the picture of the cylinder above may be misinterpreted. Sometime last week, I heard a mallam was nearly beaten to death in Onitsha for carrying a bag containing metals and some other tools. The motorcyclist who rode d mallam, upon hearing the various metallic sounds dat emanated from d bag straightaway raised false alarm as there has already been widespread panic in the area. Before they could verify the mallam's claim, much damage had been done already to his body. I strongly feel this is not enough security tip. No suicide bomber goes advertising his/herself in d open like dis
*in azula voice dum dum * nkwo in idemilli north not onitsha.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by ezanafe(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Let is all be careful and watchful..

Use: Let us all be careful and watchful.

Instead of: Let is all be careful and watchful.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by statrboiTolu(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nyc interior!! Chk out d dash board, ilove the gps!!!! Pls how much can I get diz ride??
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by hahn(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pinocchioo:

They are JUST mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.