Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single (10480 Views)

6 Reason Why Your Blog Is Not Getting Traffic And How To Get Unlimited Traffic! / Four Reason Why Your Websites/blogs Has High Bounce Rate. / Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by RazziP(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
HOW DID I GET HERE?
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by callonme(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
I only hope it goes well with me

I am still working hard on my award-winning blog.
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by debbydee(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
kingstylo01:
Yes

ok. How do we start the process
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by kingstylo01(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
debbydee:

ok. How do we start the process
hmmm... You're the apple of ma eyes, the sugar in ma tea..

In short, you dey make me go gaga! cheesy
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by debbydee(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
kingstylo01:
hmmm... You're the apple of ma eyes, the sugar in ma tea..

In short, you dey make me go gaga! cheesy

you see why i said una no sabi to toast
this line of toasting is local. i no agree .
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by ezanafe(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
debbydee:

you see why i said una no sabi to toast this line of toasting is local. i no agree .
U people are funny... lol
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by RedEagle: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Yea...the ones YOU know...not the ones everyone knows.

My Job as a data person and my time in a school (tech-related major) has brought me in contact with a lot of them. They are not all anti-social or Male smiley

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by kingstylo01(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
debbydee:

you see why i said una no sabi to toast
this line of toasting is local. i no agree .
abi na. Different strokes for different folks.

So whats your punch line?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by Akinsnaira: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Generalgurus:
Sometimes, you will be wondering why he is Still single all this while although being single is as good as.............. grin

1. He is always busy updating this or that.

2 He don't have time to waste on replying massages or time to make call

3. He always like people to be online at his site, mean while having a girl friend means nothing but wasting of time to him

Source :- Generalgurus.com

Is default hosting of wordpress' blog as good as blogger's? -- Maybe you can just buy only domain name and you will be just fine.

Please any experienced webmaster using wordpress platform?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Rid The World Of Disease / The Million Dollar Homepage idea, by Alex Tew / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.