Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs (36745 Views)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by ALVA001: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
90% of Nigerian doctors are quakes.
just because ur jamb score didnt make medcine shouldn't make u ds bitter.*spits*
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
It's quacks, not quakes!....or are you a quack?...your english is definitely quaked
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2015
ALVA001:

just because ur jamb score didnt make medcine shouldn't make u ds bitter.*spits*
Am sure she doesn't even know what 90% means!
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
Do you know what 90% means?! You are saying that out of every 10 doctors in any health facility in Nigeria, including Nigerian Doctors trained in Nigeria, but working abroad!, 9 out of 10 are fake!!!

AM sure you don't know or didn't think of what you said, but since it sounds cool, you let it out. Don't worry nau...shebi na quack go treat you or your family soon
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Midehi:

really, are you a doctor? but your moniker says you are a bushdoctor grin
i hope you know where you work.

I have worked in village hospitals for a bit of my career...hence the bushdoc.

And yes...I am a MB,BS...certified.
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Vikky014(f): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
abuayman:
Igbo kwenu!
he is from benue state. stop saying igbo kwenu jst bc of d name. okpeh is benue name undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by chax100(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
There are lots of his kind everywhere. I also heard of one in Aso Rock by the slogan 'Snail Baba' cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by SailorXY: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
shut your fvckin mouth!
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by ManTiger(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
He's smart... he restricted himself to admin and logistics, no wonder it takes 9 fucking yrs to detect.
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
is that coming from you?give me two meaningful reasons for that derogatory opinion
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I have worked in village hospitals for a bit of my career...hence the bushdoc.
And yes...I am a MB,BS...certified.
ok
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by zaliya(f): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
I once fell victim to a fake doctor in Festac environs in 2011. He performed a CS (Ceaserian Section) on me during child birth and at the same time removed a fibroid (I later learnt that it is medically wrong to remove fibroid at child birth).

He was later caught after 2 years. Oh my! I cried the day I heard this.

All glory to God for His deliverance.
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Saintremmy8(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who knws hw many souls he hv wasted in 9yrs, acording 2 wht dey said he hv worked.

Only God wil rescue his people 4rm such imposters oooo
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

They said the dude has spent 9years, was GEJ president for 9years.. why did you now single GEJ out.. This clearly shows that many of the criticism GEJ received was motivated by sentiments... The 9year tenure of this dude covers 3 presidents, yet you only singled out GEJ for criticism.. pls examine your life

Which 3 president, you better stop taking codeine and refnor they are not good for your brain
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by IMusa2012: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
ydass:

Which 3 president, you better stop taking codeine and refnor they are not good for your brain

Stop insulting and be Sensible. 3 presidents mean OBJ, YarAdua And GEJ. The man started his fraudulent acts in n 2006; Obj was President then. Try to read, understand, read again and think before you post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by donbenie(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
abuayman:
Igbo kwenu!
The funny thing is that the man is from Benue State,just goes to show your prejudice towards Igbos..

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by mukshin(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by JustSayYesOkay: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na wa o!!!
Impersonators everywhere...Make we no wake up one day hear say GEJ was an impersonator for 6years that he ruled!!

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
earth quake or quaker oat? Londongal indeed!
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
ydass:

wetin u sabi sef? blockaged head!

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
ydass:

wetin u sabi sef? blockaged head! OBJ, YARA and GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by anyaekekehinde(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
ydass:

2015 - 9 = 2006

1999 - 2007 : Obasanjo was preseident
2007 - 2009 : Late umaru musa yaradua was president
2009 - 2015: Goodluck Jonathan was president

Nigeria has had 3 presidents within the 9 years this man was in the ministry (dating as far back as 2006), yet you could only single out GEJ and you returned by telling me to stay off drugs, now look at your life

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by juman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
The failed country turning many people to criminals.

Very difficult life to live, people thinks of way out.
Re: Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs by lyntiffany(f): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Quacks...... cheesy...but then 90% of them r from the South East.......crime runs in their DNA.... angry....cannot wait for Biafra......
who said his Igbo? the guy is from Benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja / Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.