Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Loan Without Collateral! Hurry Now, Get A Legitimate Loan Without Collateral - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Loan Without Collateral! Hurry Now, Get A Legitimate Loan Without Collateral (432 Views)

Help A Nairalander With A Legitimate Online Way To Make Income / A Legitimate Business Opportunity That Can Earn Lots Of Money / 15 Minutes Loan @ 3% Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Without Collateral! Hurry Now, Get A Legitimate Loan Without Collateral by owennatta49: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Do you need cash to urgently pay house rent, your child’s school fees, fix your broken down car or buy a household gadget? Sometimes, we all need a little extra cash to help us go through hard times.I will direct you will get a cash loan between NGN50,000 and 100,000 to help you meet a variety of needs

An old adage said that good things doesn’t last forever, In few days,the chances of obtaining loan without collateral for the month of July/August will soon come to close, few lucky persons that applied last week has already obtained theirs, don’t miss this golden opportunity, its only remaining few slots for the July/August loan to come to an end, hurry now to utilize this life time opportunity If you do not know where to invest this fund to make a good profit, I will also help you to do so.LISTEN, i am not the one giving the loan, rather my work is to give you the contact of the financier

please if you cant afford for my package, kindly ignore this mail and do not give me any suggestion please, its not by force and if you know that you will not be able to repay this loan after within 90 working days, please do not bother to pay for this package, its only for sincere people.

What you need to apply

Be between ages 18 – 55 years.
Live and/or work in any part of Nigeria.
Have a steady source of income that is verifiable/or your parents or guidance can stand for you
Have a functional bank account.
Have valid means of identification – International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card or school ID

Once again make your payment of 2500 to the account below:
Bank Name: Diamond
Account No: 4445306508
Account Name: Owen Ndubuisi Natta
Send your taller and email to 08032127858
Thanks
email: owenndubuisi.natta@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make 35 $ Over And Over Again From Your Smart Phone / KISS Your Project Objectives / Career Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.