Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. (18988 Views)

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble / N’assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble-the PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by DTOBS(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
OK! now I want to comment cos it is the fullness of time....

But wait GejWhileYouWereAway,all this things happened oooooo

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by Frankiss44(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
But if these idiots cant fix their own house.... Hw the hell can they fix Nigeria sad undecided

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by yanjutomi(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
its wat u feed others with u surely be fed with. 1 bad turn desreve another........

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by fanysteve: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Tambuwal of all people? These people don miss road i swear!
who told you tambuwa is of all people? Mind yourself o before I go wooooos you hot slap
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by Charly68: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Dogara's stubbornness would make governance difficult for him,he ought to know that he could not eat his cake and have it.. Why causing problem for yourself by polarising the house you want to govern ..the next four years is still a length of time,you win some battles and lose some in life.. With his self deceit and political gymics,he will play himself out sooner or later.
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by bigerboy200: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
na dem sabi ohhh
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by brofula(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
I think Tambuwal is the wrong person to be appointed to head this, what moral justification does he have to head this reconcilation.arty position. I am asking tambuwal the following questions.
1. Does he know what is party position?
2. Is it morally right for him to hold this talk knowing he is gulity?
3. Did he obey party position?
4. how do you expect others to obey what you are guilty of?

APC this fight is not over, look for a through bride to amend your house.

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by bigerboy200: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Charly68:
Dogara's stubbornness would make governance difficult for him,he ought to know that he could not eat his cake and have it.. Why causing problem for yourself by polarising the house you want to govern ..the next four years is still a length of time,you win some battles and lose some in life.. With his self deceit and political gymics,he will play himself out sooner or later.

he is trying to b smart...Politics in Naija is all about smartness..he knows his speakership position might not be safe with Femi Gbaj as d majority leader..174 loyal APC members voted 4 femi ohh,against 30+ APC members...if u were in Dogara's shoes,won't u look 4 ways to neutralise the strength of Femi Gbaj??..that's what is playing out.....anyways,they should just resolve their issue and get down to serve d masses..that's what we care about..

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by HRich(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Dominiquez:
Please why did Rochas publicly assured Nigerians that the National Assembly issues have been resolved.

Is he relieving Lie Mohammed who has been on leave since May 29.
Liar Mohammed noticed he was deceived and disappeared

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by sparkwil(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2015
I fully support the Dogora faction on this one. Are those so called APC loyalists truly loyal to the party or to a godfather? If that godfather leaves the party how many of them will remain loyal to the party? Nigerian political parties lack basic ideologies that should define one so let the betrayals continue. Shameless self centered fa ggots angry angry

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by sparkwil(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Charly68:
Just as Tambuwal's stubbornness made governance difficult for him right. You better park well? You are yet to see anything angry angry
Maybe you will in the fullness of time.
Change is here to stay.. .. embrace it

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by Plshavmercyamen: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2015
dunkem21:

Question for you: Is the end of the crisis in sight

Rochas is a liar.

Udo dikwara gi.
Nwanne, You asked me a question and yet went ahead to pass your verdict. Guess, u no little or nothing about crisis management and handling. Udo diri gi
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by topsco(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
NASS this NASS that....i fear for this 8th NASS foundation definitely in the #fullnessoftime it shall collapse.
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by dubemivan(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Finally #Change# is Here!!!
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by darocha1: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Dominiquez:
Please why did Rochas publicly assured Nigerians that the National Assembly issues have been resolved.

Is he relieving Lie Mohammed who has been on leave since May 29.

Rochas never said its been resolved, he simply said APC is in a dilenma but they will come out strong. I watched his interview with Seun on rubbing minds
Nairalanders really need to stop sprewing thrash just to get likes or FTC
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by ajepako(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Free us with this NASS matter

Tell me when they have resolved things.

Guy, we will grow old like Methuselah before these poliThievescians resolve the NASS crises
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by ajepako(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
adamskutty:
Handiwork of jonathan and jonathadians oo, help us oo God!

Still blaming GEJ?

Get a life! or borrow one! From one of baba's daura cows!

1 Like

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by Securedlife(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2015
APC, I dey laugh o, waiting for the fullness of time. Oga JONA, I SAY A BIG WELCOME TO YOU, Nnoo!

3 Likes

Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by kuchikau: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Apc wiill never succeed...God will punish buhari the duara born bastard
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by kuchikau: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2015
.....Apc wiill never succeed...God will punish buhari the duara born bastard....
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by ldpele(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2015
ionsman:

See mumu......does this make sense to you?
na only two likes u get while the other as of writing this comment had twelve. The question now is, na who be mumu?
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by iamlol(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Get a degree in less than a year in benin republic and serve immidiately in nigeria
For more info, whatsapp 09039239294
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by AnyibestDede(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
fanysteve:
who told you tambuwa is of all people? Mind yourself o before I go wooooos you hot slap
Bros abeg make it a cold slap, i never chop pls
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by danfricks: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
i known that is how the outcome will be.
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by precious1967(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
apc have 4gotten that dogara is pro-pdp and he has to obliged to pdp ideaology. lion in sheep skin.
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by adamskutty(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:

Still blaming GEJ?

Get a life! or borrow one! From one of baba's daura cows!
gej fish, i learnt that there was an oil spillage in imo state, have u thought of relocating up the niger? grin
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by ajepako(f): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
adamskutty:
gej fish, i learnt that there was an oil spillage in imo state, have u thought of relocating up the niger? grin

Sorry to dissapoint..

I'm omo Yoruba atata from Eko Aromisa-legbe legbe

Oya,,,so miii
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by adamskutty(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:

Sorry to dissapoint..
Oya,,,so miii
puhahahaha! grin grin grin This got me cracking my ribs. grin
OK! Omo ataratatata, where do ur grandma come from? grin
Re: N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. by PhockPhockMan: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:

Sorry to dissapoint..

Oya,,,so miii
How do people think that only Igbos are GEJ supporters is what I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa / Ugwuanyi Approves Contract For Construction Of 2 FG Roads (pics) / Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.