Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Get To Know This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get To Know This (663 Views)

Did You Know This About The 2b Exercise Book? / Today's Kid Will Never Know This.(photo) / Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know This by forexmento: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2009
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
This post is really a must read!it will change your life in 2009

Allow me quickly share this important information's with you.

Last week i introduce my network to a forex website, that as far as i am concerned it is the best Forex Product available in the Nigerian market for now,because not only will you learn the step by step guide approach on how to start trading in forex and be making mega bucks, but also it comes with a software that automatically trades on your behalf using a scalping strategy. This software works! It's not the old ones we have been hearing about. It's the best FOREX software in the Global market develop by a nigerian
fx michael www.forex-mentor1..com or call michael 08055047313

Some of my network who jumped at the offer have already started making money with it,infact one of them is guaranteed of making $6000 in less than 30 days from now without doing anything as he has programmed the software to trade forex on his behalf while he is sleeping or at work.

When i first introduced that offer last week, my product was selling for N80,000 but right now i have increased the price to N100,000. You can go check it out for yourself at www.forexmentor1..com. But not to panic, i have made a deal for my subscribers and members of this datingsite alone.you can subscribe for monthly period at the amount of #15,000 as it comes with an upgrade for each month due to market change or economic unrest where you can be making $120 or more daily.

Also if you have plans to enter the forex market[which you should as there is a lot of money there] $4 trillions of dollar daily,you should get your own guide from: www.forex-mentor1..com (this would be pretty expensive) but you can go to www.softloanklub..com for a far asistance alternative in position we manage your account with such a wonderful programme to the extent you can apply for any loan after becoming a member by investing with a 40% monthly benefit.

This is what you should do right now;

1. Hurry by e-mailing to raymikeinvest@yahoo.com for request of my robot and see things for yourself or go to
2.www.softloanklub..com. to apply for a loan without collateral.

I did this for you, so you don't spend as much as #30,000 on seminars or even N70,000 and above on training which u are left alone to be confronted with stress. I know how it feels when you don't get value for your money. Valuable things like this one is expensive, i won't lie to you but i have tried in my own capacity and influence to make it cheaper for you.

If you spend that money to trade with this system, you won't regret it. The good thing is that you don't need to know jack about FOREX analysis. just set up the software and configure it to the settings that you will get and you are good to go! you can go to www.forex-mentor1..com for more instructions, contact michael on 08055047313

Just remember to send me a sovenire when you start making your money. And if you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact me. I will make sure i be of help even if i can't, i should be able to put you in the right and safe hands.

2009 is your year! You are the only one that can stop yourself this year!

GET UR FOREX BOOKS AS AN ENPOWERING UR MIND AND STRATEGIES
www.forex-buk..com

CONTACT ME ON ONE ON ONE FULL TRAINING ON FOREX WERE YOU LEARN TO MAKE 1120% MONTHLY so dont sit there pick the phone and call 08055047313

(1) (Reply)

A Man ' Treeman ' Begs For Help As He Turns Into A Tree / Beggars In P.h / Why Cant The North Be Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.