Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Vacancy Spots For 3d Modelers And Animators - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Spots For 3d Modelers And Animators (1300 Views)

HostQuarters Now Hiring Graphic Designers, Copywriters & CGI Animators. / Urgent Vacancies For Lawyers, Web Developers, Network Admistrators And Animators / Freelance Writters, Graphic Designers, Flash Animators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Spots For 3d Modelers And Animators by Pseudogod: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2006
Only reply to this post if you are serious about your 3d works. We already have good 3d professionals and we need more. You don't have to be the best, but certain initial skills are required. For Modelers, any apps(3d max, softimage, lightwave, etc) that can export FBX is fine. For animators, Maya and Motionbuilder. Good learning and working environment for successful applicant. If you are the type who wants to take his 3d works to the next level with some other enthusiast, attach screen grabs of some of your works to your reply with contact details. Remember, this post is not for beginners, but for those who have good understanding of their 3d apps, creative, willing to learn more, crave challenges and not scared to break rules.

Pseudogod[b][/b] - , trust me, I weild things.
Re: Vacancy Spots For 3d Modelers And Animators by Seun(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2006
Moved to jobs. Good luck!
Re: Vacancy Spots For 3d Modelers And Animators by cutfessy: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2010
I AM A ARDENT USER OF 3D MAX AND A LIL OF MAYA.
CAN USE MOTIONBUILDER, MUDBOX AND ALOT OF OTHER MAX PLUGINS VERY WELL.

CONTACT ME 08023926614

(1) (Reply)

Wamco(friesland) Question / Nairaland Jobbers, The Way Forward / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.