Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (62059 Views)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by pmonni(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2015
i no understand o

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Hallenjay: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
The dude must be soldier on operation...... Guess sha

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
its funny dou, but it does happen especially when the guy is not around.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ahnie: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
The Bride Colourful shoe no be here o. Wonderful colour Riot!!!

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by absoluteSuccess: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
This is graphic-wedding.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by frevison(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
The possible reasons pple do this are:
1. He has an important interview the day of the wedding. He got the msg few days 2 d day
2. He is abroad
3. He is in d hospital
4. He ran away
5. He is dead
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by olajosy: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Wat if d pastor says let d groom kiss d bride and some oda function expected frm d groom 2b per4m dat day
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by wallex1983(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Yooou may kiss the bride..........

That moment
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Aspiregreat: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Merlissa:
HOW DID THEY EXCHANGE THE RINGS??

HOW DID THEY KISS THE GROOM??

HOW DID THEY EAT THE CAKE??

HOW DID THEY DO THE COUPLE'S FIRST DANCE??

In conclusion

THE BRIDE JUST WANTS TO GET MARRIED BY THUNDER BY LIGHTING !!!

All These questions you're asking isn't important.....if the time comes they will cross the Rubicon
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by tempest01(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Holop Holop!

After intelligently analysing the situation, the only logical reason I can be given for this situation is that the dude is dead, in coma or serving a sentence somewhere.

If the guy is physically present somewhere and well to do, then this lady is extremely foolish.

After the marriage, what next?

You guys Will never meet?

If you guys Will one day meet, why not defer the marriage till then?

Hope you take that portrait somewhere nice for your honeymoon.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Splendidee(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by frankcell(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Hahahahahahah....."look at the girl's face self

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Drenix(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Dats wt I kal arabanko nonsense.... Y person go dey away, say mke him pipo help am marry. Later dem go send am d pics of evytin.... Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by 2n2k(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Konjour:
So, who recited the vows, put the ring on her finger and kissed the bride? Some awkward ish right there. undecided

Similar thing happened during the wedding of Segun Adeniyi (the former spokesman of Yar'adua). The bride came very late and the pastor just went on with the ceremony. It was not conspicuous because it was these new generation churches' mass wedding.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by farmerdude(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Formal joke!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by fabulous01(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
so who she does d moon with.........with a frame or ghost or next best man.............
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by grandstar(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2015
hubby must be abroad!!!

Hope he comes home soon or takes her there
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Realdeals(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Wetin be dis?

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Swagk101(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
ElDeeVee:
This is what happens when you form 'hard to get' throughout school. Y u no go marry portrait??

To the remaining 'hard to get' crew...see you in redeem 2030 holy ghost Congress
grin grin.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by wallex1983(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
This story iڪ not complete. We need 2be told what iڪ at stake
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
The type of marriage is usually found in EDO STATE(esp amongst d ishans),where the groom stays in europe,legally or illegally.....dont be surprised dat d lady might not have seen d guy b4....smh

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by eipreel(f): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
ElDeeVee:
This is what happens when you form 'hard to get' throughout school. Y u no go marry portrait??

To the remaining 'hard to get' crew...see you in redeem 2030 holy ghost Congress
this one you keep mentioning "hard to get" undecided biko give me the number of that gial that has refused to say yes so i can deal with her angry
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by walerule(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
The husband might be a wanted or might be a notorious criminal or might not be in the country ND if so he must be an igbo man
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by walerule(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
The husband might be a wanted or might be a notorious criminal or might not be in the country ND if so he must be an igbo man angry angry grin
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Swagk101(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Naija babes & their 'I WAN MARRY' syndrome cool

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
happy married life to ur boo omg i mean to d photo
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by RaeMystix: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
This is sad though

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ElDeeVee(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
eipreel:

this one you keep mentioning "hard to get" undecided biko give me the number of that gial that has refused to say yes so i can deal with her angry
lol don't mind them jor
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Desperation is bad. Any guy that claims to be too busy to attend our wedding, I will just call it off, it means that the guy doesn't respect u and wil start treating u like trash after the wedding

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by masties2(f): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
There is nothing new about this. I have witnessed several. In fact, the one that took place in my area both bride and groom where absent(abroad) and their portraits was on the high table at the party. Definitely, the guy is abroad.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by tsdarkside(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Desperation is bad. Any guy that claims to be too busy to attend our wedding, I will just call it off, it means that the guy doesn't respect u and wil start treating u like trash after the wedding

dont be too hard-minded....i like her....
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by columbus007(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Maybe the dude is in china undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.