Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,873 members, 7,866,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 9/7//15)- WONDERFUL MIRACLE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 9/7//15)- WONDERFUL MIRACLE (608 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday August 6th 2015) / - / Wonderful Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 9/7//15)- WONDERFUL MIRACLE by dallyemmy: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday - 9/7//15)- WONDERFUL MIRACLE

1.Father, you are the God of Wonders, a miracle worker. I worship and adore you.

2.Father, you are the One who can reverse the irreversible. I lift up your holy name.

3.Thank you Father for your power that has kept me alive all these years.

4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.

5.Father, let every ancestral sin working against my well being and progress in life be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, in my life, family, workplace and ministry, make us to experience your wonders.

7.Father, come and reverse and turn every hopeless situation in my life around for good.

8.Father, let every dry bone in my life, business, marriage, career, health, ministry etc, receive life in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let all my virtues, blessings, talents and my glory that have been buried resurrect in Jesus' name.

10. I prophesy... (Put your name here) ..wake up from the valley of dry bones....... my destiny, my calling, my marriage, my business, my career.....wake up from the valley of dry bones and receive the breath of life! In the name of Jesus.

11.Father, wake up every sleeping giant in your church and restore every fallen spiritual soldier.

12.Father, grant unto me the power to do your will perpetually and let me never find myself again in the valley of the dry bones.

13.Father, please, grant me eternal life.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Generation That Never Heard Of Jesus? / Religion Is Only Problem We Have On Earth, Do You Believe? / The Story Of God And Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.