Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years (20244 Views)

NADDC Engages BMW, Ford, VW, Nissan & Others Towards Local Production In Nigeria / Innoson Vehicle; Manufacturing Or Assembling Firm? / VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by deo24128: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks to GEJ, NOI and Aganga. I have seen the light. We need apologise to GEJ & his team. They weren't saints but they weren't the demons that APC sold to us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by simongonner: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
correct...great news
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by agitator: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
shamecurls:
The Vaswani`s re Norther ally`s and that's why they now have confidence to roll-out without being hunted.

GEJ is out of the scenario.

You need a dose of sense cry cry cry So you are saying Vaswani's built that complex in 40days after d dullard took over?

2 Likes

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by maximilian19(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
this is the foundation lay by GEJ. buhari hv mot done anytyn yet oooo, cos ee hv no ministers,

may God help us from buhaha.

1 Like

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by maximilian19(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
since post mail box enter, sorry PMB enter, he has no sign any bill . if he has tell me one.
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by markwil(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ozin:
Goooooood
Luckkkkk
Johnathannnnnn

Came,saw,conquer and set Nigeria on the right part.

Now let us pray the Dullapo head of the current administration recruit the Adeshina,Ngozi Iweala and Aganga and Sijuade of this world to sustain the Agricultural,Finance,investment/industry and the railway sector
ode omo
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by markwil(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
gurunlocker:
the foundation GEJ layed.... some will say PMB is working, while he hasn't done anything since the last 40days.

oh, he use to snap pics in aso rock and west Germany
ode omo
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by amakasul(f): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
flofields:
It should be taken a step further from mere assembling to producing vehicles in Nigeria, including parts.

Indeed, Nigerians are entitled to acquire the skills to produce everything about vehicles locally, instead of mere assembly line

1 Like

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by maestroz: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ozin:
Goooooood
Luckkkkk
Johnathannnnnn

Now let us pray the Dullapo head of the current administration recruit the Adeshina,Ngozi Iweala and Aganga and Sijuade of this world to sustain the Agricultural,Finance,investment/industry and the railway sector

You mean with all the money your parents spent on you, you aint better than those dudes. I thought you would suggest yourself. Anyway I recommend you take up a diploma in leadership course to show the world cos you are better.
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by akpumping7720(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yea... This news is 100 percent true. The sewing of their overall for the staff was contracted to my tailor... Good news
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by damlar: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
My sis I pray u don't fall victim of d kind of employment they wil create,those Indians are demons,employment of 30k nd they wil want u to work ur ass out,Am a living witness bt I tnk God am off their chains nw,
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by chiedu7: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=14pt]GEJ HAD GOOD PLANS FOR NIGERIA, UNA GO COMOT AM.

GMB UNA PUT NO GET PLANS AT ALL, NA ONLY MOUTH EIN GET.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2611317_babamouthaction_jpega1638df5872892ac8b0fd1d92605145b

[/size]
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Emu4life(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
in Olamide's voice " Na d change we dey want"
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Seunpaul01(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goodnews. The is hope for the mechanical engineers.
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by jerryunit48: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
soe:
<<in calabar man's voice>> itunda faya you dia
back to u
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by lordliri(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kudos to GEJ for turning the auto industry around.. let's see if PMB has a foresight and strategy to do something encouraging and grow from this.. like get us better laws to secure Nigerians who are employed by these expatriates, and to do something about power/road networks.. the sector needs to make profit aight.. and we need good road to drive these new generation of automobiles.

1 Like

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by DonXavi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
C
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Etruth: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019.....in Otuoke
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by dantori(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
UnknownT:
it would have made more sense if it were not these Indians!!!! I hope we don't hear later of Nigerian workers complaining of casualization of workers or unsafe working conditions embarassed . Kudos to the government that revive the auto industry though smiley

I tell you we shall keep watch over them nonetheless let them try any rubbish and see....Indians and Lebanese are useless fools...
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by UnknownT: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
dantori:

I tell you we shall keep watch over them nonetheless let them try any rubbish and see....Indians and Lebanese are useless fools...
They have been trying the rubbish in all the sectors they dominate in this country but nothing has been done.
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Investors knw that their capital are safe under Baba's administration, even foreigners don't trust gej it's after he step aside they start investing
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by macino1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
GEJ is out of power but his manhood lives on.........PEJ. lol grin
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
I get really amazed with the way we reason and handle matters. Oh yes kudos to GEJ cos it very opened this deal was done in its administration but it's just delivering now.

Regarding the transfers of BH members to Anambra, people are condemning PMB that he initiated it. How can a new government within 4 weeks made such a big decision when there's a house where matters would be discussed before it happens.

There has been unrest in NASS, do you honestly think that its transfer of BH members that wld be their top priority ? Let's call a spade by its name, the transfer of a thing was carried out during the last administration likewise this deal.

All in all let's quit the blame bullshit and let's refuse to be gullible no matter how hard these guys try.
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by 2sex(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
flofields:
It should be taken a step further from mere assembling to producing vehicles in Nigeria, including parts.
that is only possible with constant power supply and functional ajakuta steel complex
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Ozin:
Goooooood
Luckkkkk
Johnathannnnnn

Hmmmmmm so clueless as gej
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by sultaan(m): 5:46am On Jul 10, 2015
When pigs fly.

If the Vaswanis are Lebanese, how many assembly plants are in Lebanon why risk all that money in Nigeria knowing the history of Nigerian Govt

If Elizade will not invest $100m in a Toyota plant why should a Lebanese do that.It is not for them to be patriotic but make money.

Building a plant won't make money soon.

1 Like

Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Still seeing Goodluck Jonathan working, some says Buhari did this in 40 days, when he already confessed that there is a limit to what he can do.
To the extent the man day negotiate with terrorists, exchanging prisoners and posting prisoners to different states like say na NYSC he day do.

This APC people, as ungrateful as una day, anyways hungry follow sef day give una wahala,im not surprised. Shebi he say he go give una a meal a day, 40 days gone, food I no see. See as this APC touts day deceive themselves fullest time.

In okons voice "buhari deceiving Nigeria since 1985"
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by Akanaz(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2015
I hope thier subcidiary be situated in ibadan. Thats how we ib city indegens can have a taste of their benefits.
Re: VW Resumes Vehicle Assembling In Nigeria …after 20years by gurunlocker: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
markwil:
ode omo
u mean ur papa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Electric Vehicles / 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera / World’s Most Expensive Car Owned By Saudi Prince (amir) Al Waleed Bin Talal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.