Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera (20262 Views)

Car Dashboard Camera / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / I Need Dashboard Camera In My Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by autojosh: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
The dashboard camera, or “Dash Cam“, is a type of camera that is mounted on the dashboard of your car. It is designed to record sounds and images while you are driving.

The Dash Cam has become increasingly popular over the past few years mainly because of its numerous benefits.

The purpose of the dash cam is to carefully record every detail that takes place both on the road and inside the car, and it can be used for a variety of purposes.

A dashboard camera has a straightforward design that typically consists of a microphone and a fixed-lens digital camera. These simple cameras can be installed on the dashboard or the windshield of your car within seconds, thanks to their suction cup.

There are simple models that are battery powered or plug into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter. With these models, you simply need to fix the camera to your dashboard or windshield. Other models are hardwired into your car’s battery system.

The Dashboard Camera has some benefits. Here are some reasons why you should have on installed in your car.

It Provides Video Evidence During A Car Accident

The camera will start recording as soon as you start your car’s engine. From then on, it starts providing real-time, efficient, straight-to-the-point proof in case of accident.

With a dash cam, in the event of a car crash, you can prove that it was not your fault. This is the primary reason why car drivers acquire it.

The video recording can be tendered as evidence if the case goes to court.

It Can Be Used To Monitor The Driving Activities Of Hired Drivers

Installing a dashboard camera on a vehicle can help you do an audit of the driving activities of your driver when you are not with him.

Going through the recording of his driving activities can help you with decisions on whether to retain his services or not.

Cab Drivers or Ride-Share Service Providers Need It For Defense Against Allegations

Cab drivers or ride-share providers (Uber, Taxify, etc ) need dashboard cameras in order to have video evidence in the event of allegation on them by their patrons.

The dashboard camera is the strongest and most efficient proof you have for defending yourself in the event of an allegation.

They Provide Evidence When Wrongful Arrested By Traffic Law Enforcers

Sometimes, there are wrong calls by traffic law enforcers. If you are wrongfully pulled over and arrested over a traffic-related offence — and you have a dashboard camera installed in your car—you may be able to prove your innocence.

It Could Record Vandalism And Help With The Investigation

If your neighborhood or place of work has a high rate of vandalism or car break-ins, this type of camera could help you catch the offender, or even deter them from committing the crime in the first place.

This dash cam that are suited for this scenario are the models that have motion sensor. This ,makes them turn on the camera begin recording come with a even when you’re not in your vehicle. While they cost more, these devices can then upload the video feed to your computer or mobile device, so you can know if someone attempts a smash and grab.

They Can be Used to Monitor who had Driven Your Car

Knowing who have driven your car can be achieved with a Dash cam. Recordings of movement of your car could be achieved if you have a dashboard camera, especially the models that are hardwired into your car’s battery system.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/6-strong-reasons-why-you-should-consider-buying-a-dashboard-camera/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by solutionist: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Informative.

Meanwhile..

A Neat 2006 Toyota Corolla Sport is available for purchase

Clink the link below to see it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4965902/sale-very-neat-2006-toyota

Also, the car you are looking for to buy, could be in this gallery.

They are all tokunbo rides.

They are all up for grabs.

There is also room for marginal negotiations for each.

Clink the link below to see the cars:

https://www.nairaland.com/4874096/cars-searching-gallery-see-amazing

For inquiries, contact me on 08051162212.

For inquiries, call: 08051162212.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by LuciferVirgin: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
Most importantly, it can also be used to spot witches that fly into your compound at night.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
It can also come in handy for making raunchy sextapes tongue

8 Likes

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by tizzdi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Like for Atiku share for pdp grin cool

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Haymaykar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
gringringringrin
Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by vikibanty: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
cool
Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by nairaman66(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Impressive!! Especially for NPF, they can act like lords of the earth when they are at their checkpoint illegally collecting bribes from innocent motorists!

1 Like

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by jeff1607(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
officer Titus comes to mind
Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by BE811APP: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seconded. wink
Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by shachris02: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Most importantly, it can also be used to spot witches that fly into your compound at night.

you mean your wives? grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Adewumiaye: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Odani: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pls how can we get this I ve been looking for this for ages

1 Like

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Raltrending(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
For your Car Dashboard camera Purchase whatsapp +2348130140184 Delivery in 7 days, Pay on Delivery. 50% discount for first 5 Person's to Place an Order....you can Go with Podofo the one camera lense Dash Cam on the First image which is more affordable, Or the Ultimate 3 camera Dash camera on the second image, Any one you choose, you are gonna Love it...Whatsapp Now to Place your Order.

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Pangea: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
It’s necessary if you live in the western world

I have one installed
It settles all collision arguments

The other day was driving and a deer jumped in my front.
The video was a classic

1 Like

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by RZArecta2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm not convinced. Try uber and taxify drivers though cool
Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by Xkalaban(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
The corrupt 9ja police and road traffic officials like Road Safety and VIO them comes to mind. This will record evidence and expose their bitch asses angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
I download an app, bought a screen mount and turned my phone into a dash cam...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by miqos02(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
If a thief steals the camera nko ?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera by novexme(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Need a sleek dashcam that always goes well with your dashboard and not a bother, get in touch with me, I sell dashcams (all with reverse cameras, navigation,bluetooth,wifi, sim slot, hot-spot, GPS and one with side window cameras) car emergency tool boxes, automatic Jack, electric car pressure washers, engineering tool box etc check my signature. Instagram -@plethoraequip whatsapp/telegram/imo - 07036871939. All items are only on pre order basis all shipped from overseas. Delivery within 10working days after payment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Most Expensive Car Owned By Saudi Prince (amir) Al Waleed Bin Talal / 4 Tricks Mechanics Use In Extorting Money From Car Owners / Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.