Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) (62334 Views)

National Miss Photogenic Online Beauty Photo Contest / Men Can You Allow Your Wife To Enter This Kind Of Beauty Saloon ( Pic ) / What Women Now Put On To Urinate Like Men (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Hw u take know?

U dey there?

Or u be ancestors?

Eve told me undecided
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
piicity:
Don't you wana look sexy cheesy
Nope aparently nigerian guys find the word sexy as an insult ( strictly home based guys n few freshies ) so im not lols
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by damilareoye: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin iron her head self.
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Brytawon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
The beauty of a woman lies within...
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by piicity(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nope aparently nigerian guys find the word sexy as an insult ( strictly home based guys n few freshies ) so im not lols
OK
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brytawon:
The beauty of a woman lies within...

Within?
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Brytawon(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Within?

Her heart
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by bettercreature(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
The rate at which Lala is posting is deadly serious
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by urchbarbie(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
strange but true. saw a friend use it and I was impressed grin
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by themonk(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
obiZEAL:
killing ur self to find a man that will kill for you
J. cole crooked smile
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
urchbarbie:
strange but true. saw a friend use it and I was impressed grin

U see it works
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
bettercreature:
The rate at which Lala is posting is deadly serious
Who me or the other lala?
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by urchbarbie(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U see it works
it does. I got d inspiration. someday I could improvise in d event of no hair stretcher
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by adedayourt(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
obiZEAL:
killing ur self to find a man that will kill for you

bottom line is to be killed
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by bettercreature(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Who me or the other lala?
You are very funny! Lala247=LadyBoss1 ofcourse,other Lalas are counterfeit
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very funny! Lala247=LadyBoss1 ofcourse,other Lalas are counterfeit
Lol wink
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by RazziP(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mama must see this...
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by sulky1: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thats their on wahala.
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah u look sexy no be me ..

Awwwwn i love ladies that pierce their nose and put ring in it. @ur dp kisskisskisskisskiss
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Awwwwn i love ladies that pierce their nose and put ring in it. @ur dp kisskisskisskisskiss

Lol ur dp is lipsrsealed nice hair
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by jaycool1970: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
This na ol photo na
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Cynosure04: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dis is serious mehn.al in d name of fashion. O ga ju.
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by moshould(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
She wan kill her sef ? Make una leave her make she die na !!!!
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Pamelayoung: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
So funny, but dis isn't possible.
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by free2ryhme: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Eve told me undecided

... then you have no business in the world of men

Be gone you spirit being
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

... then you have no business in the world of men

Be gone you spirit being

Lol u taking it too serious oga smiley
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by HKhouseofhello: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
We live in a world full of colors, colors are direct impact on your image, colors also determine your value in the heart of others. Every one have their own colors, choosing the right colors, making good use of the main color, bringing up the harmonious ,beautiful and tasteful life color, it will be the shortcut to your beauty.House of Hello, let’s say hello to life with colors.
【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
redgem:
Funny pic...I'm still wondering how the hair will straighten with that and won't it burn her skull in the process?
Local dryer doen't burn skull. OK
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
redgem:

Lol...are you serious or you are joking? I can't imagine it
It's call local dryer.
Re: What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) by Rosemary216(f): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Lolxxxxxxx.dis one small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.