Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

I’m Ready To Act Bare – Alex Okoroji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ready To Act Bare – Alex Okoroji (508 Views)

Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies / Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Act Bare – Alex Okoroji by TopCelebritiesM: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Alex Okoroji, a Nigerian actress, writer and television host is passionate about the Nigerian creative industry like her ex-musician father and COSON boss, Tony Okoroji. Her acting career started at the maiden edition of the popular reality TV show, Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO), in 2005. Since then, Alex has proved to all and sundry that she can hold her own in the entertainment industry. In an interview with ORUKPE NELSON of Top Celebrities Magazine recently she reveals her past, disappointments and sundry issues… See below the exclusive interview
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/im-ready-to-act-nude-alex-okoroji/

(1) (Reply)

City People Awards 2015 Nominees List / VIDEO: Timaya Singing, Rihanna Dancing / Former BBA Contestant, Huddah Monroe, Is Now A Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.