Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

#bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) (28028 Views)

Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
bring back jonathan. Buhari cant do the job.

Lol, more like #bringourbackGEJ

#buhariNOsabiWORK
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by femi4: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem dhe cry say baba no fix dem names for ministerial list cum appointments.
Deceiving us since 1983

How do u explain d fact dat all d grls dey kidnapped were christians or why didn't dey kidnap d principal"s daughter dat was writing waec too?

If you no get brain, I get place you fit borrow
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
femi4:
Tell ur pa pa say I wan borrow his own!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Habillah(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
at list d tears look more real dan mama peace (jana wife).
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Are we sure this chybok girls is not scam??
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2015
femi4:
dan shegiya banza
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Black women and cry cry...water no move mountain; if you want your children back, oya carry gun and forward march to sambisa...you no watch taken 1 - 3
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Habillah:
wawa! grin
Habillah:
wawa!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Some1 should pls help me with an Hankachief the tears is rolling down my cheek...
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by femi4: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Ayameze2015:
dan shegiya banza
Omo ale jatijati!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by nkem123(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Deceiving us since 1983

How do u explain d fact dat all d grls dey kidnapped were christians or why didn't dey kidnap d principal"s daughter dat was writing waec too?

And hw is that d fault of PMB, and members of d #bringbackourgirls?
or is this d first time we know that there are conspirators in d kidnap of d girls?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by femi4: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Tell ur pa pa say I wan borrow his own!
Oponu Ayerada! O ma ya were gbehin ni
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2015
femi4:
Omo ale jatijati!
don uwarka da yorbanci zaka zage ni ne. Shege
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
nkem123:

And hw is that d fault of PMB, and members of d #bringbackourgirls?
or is this d first time we know that there are conspirators in d kidnap of d girls?
oya name dem conspirators
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by zubby29(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
after checking ur dp.i wasnt suprised abt ur coment
Xslaze3xd:
Make I buy This Land make their tears water am

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
zubby29:
what did u saw?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by femi4: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Ayameze2015:
don uwarka da yorbanci zaka zage ni ne. Shege
waka shege, Onyiberibe, Olopolo dudu
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Drama in naija. Aisha don cry her own na una turn now
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Drama in naija. Aisha don cry her own na una turn now. The season of crying don pass oooooooooo. Nigerians dey wise now. Tears Indeed, una see camera cum dey cry. Pretenders
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by reallinks: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
Anybody that still believes in this CHIBOK girls fraud is the biggest foool of the 21's century.

They should keep up the good work.

Buhari still wears pampers.
they should forget about this chibok girls scam and deal wit this boko guys squarlly
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ya ma ma
tonguetonguetongue
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by nkem123(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Ayameze2015:
oya name dem conspirators
u said it that d children of d school principal wasn't kidnaped, and they kidnapped only Christians.u can begin to have a clue from there.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2015
zubby29:
hahahahahaha.... #abasha
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Caseless: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Deceiving us since 1983

illiterate, you are very stvpid like gej ur paymaster who also said on a national tv that "over 90% of the girls kidnapped are Christians, but i'm yet to do thorough assessment of the list of names before me". Without assessment, ur gej gave a mark and here you are displaying ur stupidity in that order too. Over 70 of those girls are Muslims, Idiat.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by 1after: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
1after
Come o, I hope you will not say this is me being partisan, because tbh.....

These tears don't move me.
Why is it being publicized like this?
To the extent the picture was photoshopped and the tears duly highlighted?

What have these women been doing prior to meeting with the presidentangry

Tbh, my gut feelings do not go with this.
Mbanu.

You sure know they didnt pose for that pictures. The point is we should pray for the safety of those missing girls, crying or faking tears is not the koko. The girls are the most important, I feel there pains and agony of missing someone dear to you.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by cheddahboy(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2015
vecman22:

See your stup!d ugly face grin grin

but still, Your Mum Still dey Ping Me, I Ball Allway! go back and Prepare for your Neco Exam, I gat work to do.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Caseless: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
1after
Come o, I hope you will not say this is me being partisan, because tbh.....

These tears don't move me.
Why is it being publicized like this?
To the extent the picture was photoshopped and the tears duly highlighted?

What have these women been doing prior to meeting with the presidentangry

Tbh, my gut feelings do not go with this.
Mbanu.
let's go to romance section. angry
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, you are very stvpid like gej ur paymaster who also said on a national tv that "over 90% of the girls kidnapped are Christians, but i'm yet to do thorough assessment of the list of names before me". Without assessment, ur gej gave a mark and here you are displaying ur stupidity in that order too. Over 70 of those girls are Muslims, Idiat.
U nid to wake up from sleep
All if not most of dem re christians, and were force to accept islam.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Caseless:
let's go to romance section. angry

Chei!
I know that if it's possible for some of my friends in the opposition, they will drag me by the hair out of this sectioncheesy

Hello Handsome cool
Yaya Azumi?
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Anyone insulting these mothers needs help.
Only cowards hide behind their usernames online to attack better humans.
I am very sorry for you.

If you're ignorant of the facts, shut up!

See Nigeria Action Pack - Girl Rising
http://girlrising.com/nigeria-action/[/size]

~ Founder/Executive Director
Girls United Together for Success (GUTS)
http://sowc2015.unicef.org/
http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Chima-Ekenyerengozi/e/B00JCNHUIG
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Caseless: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U nid to wake up from sleep
All if not most of dem re christians, and were force to accept islam.
you are not serious. angry
Re: #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Caseless:
you are not serious. angry

undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / We Are Under Siege In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.