Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

We Are Under Siege In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Under Siege In Onitsha (28009 Views)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Miloski(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2022
I don't know what is happening. Shootings here and there. These guys are forcing 4 days lock down on us.

The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha, many were wounded. Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled.

Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers, ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.

Big boys are on low key now due to fear of being robbed.
This is not the way forward. I hate violence.
Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked. If this continues, many young vibrant business men may leave South-East in Mass.

Is this the Biafra they want?
Simon ekpa should call his boys to order, because people are running out of patience.
Soludo should man up and rescue us.

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
I don't know what is happening . Shootings here and there . These guys are forcing 4days lock down on us. The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha ,many were wounded . Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled .
Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers , ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.
This is not the way forward , I hate violence.
Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked . If this continues ,many young vibrant business men may leave southeast in Mass. Is this the Biafra they want.
Simon ekpa should call his boys to order, because people are running out of patience.

What about the extraordinary rendition?
Talk about releasing Nnamdi Kanu!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by okeysoninv: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
soludo is an ipob member. ipob dealing with my people since 1900. igbos invited ants into our wood , so no resting place until ipob is expelled from the land.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by NoQualmz: 9:38am On May 17, 2022
But Onitsha business men and women were busy paying Ipob dues then and supporting ipob...so what’s chasing them?

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Advocate500: 9:42am On May 17, 2022
If soludo is serious with the fight ,he should impose partial lockdown of the entire state, militarised the entire state for at least one month, make the land inhabitable for them and watch this madness come to brutal end.i know that innocent lives will be affected during this period. But it will worth it.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Conrod: 9:46am On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
I don't know what is happening . Shootings here and there . These guys are forcing 4days lock down on us. The other day they attacked popular bar in onitsha ,many were wounded . Military post at Federal housing estate Onitsha we're attacked but they were repelled .
Many are being robbed, kidnapped to pay ransom. Once you drive flashy car these boys will run you down. Even our roads are no longer safe. Kidnappers , ritualists and armed robbers every where in Anambra state.
Today people are in door due to fear of been attacked . If this continues ,many young vibrant business men may leave southeast in Mass. Is this the Biafra they want.
@OP,.. I can smell ewedu and gbegiri from here.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by CaptainAyub: 9:50am On May 17, 2022
Conrod:
@OP,.. I can smell ewedu and gbegiri from here.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Corporate2020: 9:54am On May 17, 2022
Ibos shouldn't be killing fellow Ibos or making life difficult for our brothers and sisters

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Kalashnikov49: 9:58am On May 17, 2022
Afonja cry us an ocean...why is it that Afonja are so afraid of Nigeria dissolution??

Una be better zombie...

okeysoninv:
soludo is an ipob member. ipob dealing with my people since 1900. igbos invited ants into our wood , so no resting place until ipob is expelled from the land.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Asgard13: 9:58am On May 17, 2022

Is a lie

Una Dey enjoy am grin.
Ndi ipob

E never clear .. call rugaria and his urchins ..

Igbos are now slaves to IPOB..
IPOB is evil.. Una no go gree..

See as igbos turn cowards .. for their homeland .. something we saw last in 2000.. wen criminals and armed robbers ravaged east

If not for bakassi..

This one Na igbos use dia hands armed thise criminals wey no get job.. tell them to lord over them .. and anyone wey talk.. they call a.m. sabo.. Yoruba .. Awusa .. Dey chop them mugu ..
And them go bounce out call themselves wise men

We don see igbos and their wisdom grin

Una never start to cry..

Buhari should just free this people .. make them destroy themselves

That’s the only solution to IPOB menace

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by okeysoninv: 10:00am On May 17, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja cry us an ocean...why is it that Afonja are so afraid of Nigeria dissolution??

Una be better zombie...

if I see you any where around Igbo land I will get you arrested. useless ipob bingo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Madmohamed123: 10:01am On May 17, 2022
Advocate500:
If soludo is serious with the fight ,he should impose partial lockdown of the entire state, militarised the entire state for at least one month, make the land inhabitable for them and watch this madness come to brutal end.i know that innocent lives will be affected during this period. But it will worth it.
shut up uzodimma are killing imo youth we dint want it here in Anambra enemy of ndiigbo

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Afonjakid: 10:04am On May 17, 2022
Madmohamed123:
shut up uzodimma are killing imo youth we dint want it here in Anambra enemy of ndiigbo
Atleast,relative peace is gradually returning to imo. We need people like uzodimma and Dave umahi to deny with ipob in the east once and for all

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Asgard13: 10:04am On May 17, 2022
NoQualmz:
But Onitsha business men and women were busy paying Ipob dues then and supporting ipob...so what’s chasing them?

Their eye don Dey open small.. I’ve been saying it IPOB is evil

Was At anmabra last month on Monday.. only to discover that this people are the ones embolden and enabling this people
Quietly left after visiting awka and tabling my proposal.

But it’s good it’s happening this way.. that’s the only sure means to end all IPOB and their Biafra mtter

One thing I know is that Onitsha will answer .. anambra citzens.. NKpor obosi .. will answer at a time

Onitsha Na Italians .. no be today.. they’ve seen more than this and they know when to react

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Asgard13: 10:07am On May 17, 2022
Soludo impose dusk to dawn curfew in Anambra and end this nonsense

Empower state vigilante.. most rugged .. call civilian jtf

You know how this stop this fools .. forget sentiment . IPOB is not Biafra

They people will soon woke up and blame you.. same people drawing the igbos sentiment

End this now

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by History555: 10:07am On May 17, 2022
Miloski:

U registered ur moniker on May 14 2022. First post was how u are surviving in lagos, now u are in the east. U guys are not tired of gossiping about lgbos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Advocate500: 10:08am On May 17, 2022
Madmohamed123:
bro i understand your sentiment, but still you are not more igbo than me,it's high we tell our self some bitter truth, i was in the east for a burial last week, immediately after the burial every one was in such a hurry to leave,that is not the type of freedom fighters we desired.

Were decision making is left in the hands of illiterate and non state actors.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 10:10am On May 17, 2022
NoQualmz:

That's the problem.
We.are finished here

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by History555: 10:11am On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:

Their eye don Dey open small.. I’ve been saying it IPOB is evil

Was At anmabra last month on Monday.. only to discover that this people are the ones embolden and enabling this people
Quietly left after visiting awka and tabling my proposal.

But it’s good it’s happening this way.. that’s the only sure means to end all IPOB and their Biafra mtter

One thing I know is that Onitsha will answer .. anambra citzens.. NKpor obosi .. will answer at a time

Onitsha Na Italians .. no be today.. they’ve seen more than this and they know when to react

U are now an lgbo man. From swearing that nothing will make u visit the east dat the east is dead, uninhabitable, so much insecurity to u were in the east on monday. Oga go and find something else to do with ur life and stop making an absolute fool of urself

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by helinues: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
Toh

Na to wait for the updates while behind our keyboards

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by minasi4841: 10:13am On May 17, 2022
Miloski:

Obey IPOB and sit at home then unknown gunmen will leave u is as simple as ABC.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Asgard13: 10:14am On May 17, 2022
History555:

U are now an lgbo man. From swearing that nothing will make u visit the east dat the east is dead, uninhabitable, so much insecurity to u were in the east on monday. Oga go and find something else to do with ur life and stop making an absolute fool of urself

Yawn..
Next!

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Kalashnikov49: 10:21am On May 17, 2022
Afonja open thread...Fellow Afonja;s enter thread...

Nobody send una message...

ARMY DEY COLLECT WOTORWOTOR...If army dey collect like this make you understand that Fulani herdsmen dare not encroach...

Its that simple...

OYA AFONJA ZOMBIES ...START YAPPING.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Wannabenz: 10:23am On May 17, 2022
The truth is;the crime being done in Anambra is underreported. Nnewi South L.G.A is gone. ImoState crimes are what we see on the news but the whole town and Villages under Nnewi South is being controlled by this unknown gunmen. Anyone from there will testify to this and nothing is being done about it.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Kalashnikov49: 10:25am On May 17, 2022
Even in your Afonja land ...give coordinates make we see. You are useless and pathetic.

After BIAFRA the next is you miscreants...Una must relocate to BENIN REPUBLIC..useless slavish miscreants...spits

okeysoninv:
if I see you any where around Igbo land I will get you arrested. useless ipob bingo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Christistruth00: 10:46am On May 17, 2022
Chichigi1990:

What about the extraordinary rendition?
Talk about releasing Nnamdi Kanu!

If you beg FG and the loved ones of the victims IPOB murdered well Kanu May mercifully get Life imprisonment instead of sending him to the Gallows

159 Likes

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by colorsofrainbow: 10:59am On May 17, 2022
Advocate500:
Is that why your co-terrorists bombed and killed little children in Sabon Gari,Kano?

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by jmoore(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2022
Miloski:
You want Simon Ekpa to call his boys to order? What is the job of Simon Ekpa? Is it not destruction of Igboland?

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Advocate500: 11:07am On May 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Is that why your co-terrorists bombed and killed little children in Sabon Gari,Kano?
nwanne ukwu, anyi nine choro odinma ndi igbo nine,agwa indi ipob mobu UGM jogburu owenya na njo,anyi nine bu ndi igbo kwesiri ijiko aka onu,condemn ihe ojo a nine,ndewo.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by colorsofrainbow: 11:10am On May 17, 2022
Advocate500:
nwanne ukwu, anyi nine choro odinma ndi igbo nine,agwa indi ipob mobu UGM jogburu owenya na njo,anyi nine bu ndi igbo kwesiri ijiko aka onu,condemn ihe ojo a nine,ndewo.
Don't mention ipob,mention ugm
We Igbos love ipob. UGM sponsored by government and Simon Ekpa are the problems

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Advocate500: 11:17am On May 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Don't mention ipob,mention ugm
We Igbos love ipob. UGM sponsored by government and Simon Ekpa are the problems
fanya bu ofu,if ipob is different let them start by tackling the other, when i used to share in their sentiment is gone,ipob, Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari gave birth to insecurity in the eastern region period.

Re: We Are Under Siege In Onitsha by Madmohamed123: 11:22am On May 17, 2022
Advocate500:
bro i understand your sentiment, but still you are not more igbo than me,it's high we tell our self some bitter truth, i was in the east for a burial last week, immediately after the burial every one was in such a hurry to leave,that is not the type of freedom fighters we desired.

Were decision making is left in the hands of illiterate and non state actors.
but not to invite the army you now this can people kill ndigbo for any opportunities they get. innocent people will die for nothing

I'm from Anambra Enugbu ukwu I don't like what is happening but no to army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Rushed Back To Hospital / Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 / IMO: APC, Uzodinma Urge Supreme Court To Reject Ihedioha’s Request For Review

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68