Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 (16769 Views)

Adsense Applicants- How Long Does It Take To Get Second Review? / 10 Best Google Adsense Tips To Get Adsense Approved Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Georgekyrian(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
M.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by morereb10: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
are u sure?
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by DanWrites(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok na

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by grownaira: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
thanks for the info op. my blog is a wordpress based blog and less than a week old. it is more of a news publishing blog, and what i do is to copy interesting news from several websites and post on my blog. however, i ensure that i include a link to the source website at the end of the post on my blog. can i get approved with this 'lazy" style of blogging?

thanks and best regards.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Xata: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
kingstylo01:
the boss, I have been applying for adsense more than 3 times with over 40 posts, not less than 600 words each. The problem is that i never passed the first stage, always receiving insufficient content from them. My blog:
http://slytechspot..com
I need your assistance please. Whatsapp me on 08138103071

YOU SITE DONT HAVE LINKS... THATS THE PROBLEM... WHEN U FIX DAT THEN GOOGLE GO ACCEPT U. NA SO THEM BIN DO ME B4.. BUT AS I GO MODIFY MY OWN NAI THEM RUSH ACCEPT ME...
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by damiloladuke1: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
ayea, this information is the truth..i got mine approved in 3 days

consult gurus and not quacks when it comes to adsense

you might not even apply with your account, let others do it for you

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

1 Like

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Emmafe(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
If you have a unique traffic on your website and haven't been making money, I can share you my AdSense code and collect 40% of your earning. Drop the URL of your website for review if you are interested.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Amaechi5(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
grownaira:
thanks for the info op. my blog is a wordpress based blog and less than a week old. it is more of a news publishing blog, and what i do is to copy interesting news from several websites and post on my blog. however, i ensure that i include a link to the source website at the end of the post on my blog. can i get approved with this 'lazy" style of blogging?

thanks and best regards.
Buahahahaha you funny no be small, why not summarize it to your own or still lazy to do that, then blogging is not for you.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by bosunjohns(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
My AdSense account was banned long ago due to invalid clicks. How can I reapply?
ChuzzyBlog:
#ChuzzyBlog

Sure way to get google adsense approval in 2015. 99.9% guaranteed....

If you have been frustrated by google adsense replies to your adsense application, there is help coming your way right now if only you are willing to work it out.

After i was click-bombed and hacked on my wordpress blog, my adsense account with about $260 was disabled. I felt so horrible and wasn't sure if i wanted to continue as a blogger.

I searched for alternatives and none was as interesting as google adsense. i was determined to get my adsense approved again so i set into the internet to get some vital information. It took me about 3 months to arrive with this.

Follow me closely as i share...

1. I deleted all post i had on my new blog that had failed to get approval

2. I switched from Entertainment Niche to Medical and wrote 10 "Unique" contents (let me take a second to explain what i mean by unique. I am no expert in the medical world, i don't even know a thing there. this is how i made my content unique:

a) I searched for 10 invaluable medical posts which i will not disclose to you cos i won't be helping you if i do that.

b) Each of these posts had over 500 words.

c) I rephrased every single sentence and substituted almost all the keywords with similar words.

d) I made my own custom image using photoshop and corel draw) I believe that looks like a "Unique" content, isn't it? sure it is.

3. After that, i kept sharing my posts everywhere possible for 2 days.

4. Added contact and privacy policy pages on my blog.

5. I reapplied for adSense and in less than 48hours i was back to business.

With these steps am sure you will get the approval asap. Goodluck!

Share with your friends and do not copy and paste on your blog!! smiley
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/get-your-adsense-approved-in-less-than.html
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Youngk(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
everybody wan chop Google money.the hustle is real
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by grownaira: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Amaechi5:

Buahahahaha you funny no be small, why not summarize it to your own or still lazy to do that, then blogging is not for you.

hahaha. i n ever get time to dey summarize news ooo. but will try to work on your suggestion. thanks
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by damiloladuke1: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
kingstylo01:
the boss, I have been applying for adsense more than 3 times with over 40 posts, not less than 600 words each. The problem is that i never passed the first stage, always receiving insufficient content from them. My blog:
http://slytechspot..com
I need your assistance please. Whatsapp me on 08138103071

let me help you get a domain name for just 1500

I will also dash you my template .

check my blog

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by kingstylo01(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Xata:

YOU SITE DONT HAVE LINKS... THATS THE PROBLEM... WHEN U FIX DAT THEN GOOGLE GO ACCEPT U. NA SO THEM BIN DO ME B4.. BUT AS I GO MODIFY MY OWN NAI THEM RUSH ACCEPT ME...
please explain further. Is it external or internal links? I don't get it
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by kingstylo01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

na wa for u o... get a custom domain, create a new email and apply again with the new email
yes boss.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Elxandre(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

na wa for u o... get a custom domain, create a new email and apply again with the new email
After getting the Adsense through the health posts, can I switch back to eg Tech or Fashion?
And how many health posts did you make Before applying?
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Danyl:

you are just spreading FALSE rumor all about, what is your source...even google search doesn't have it.

This guy needs to be reported to the mods. Which Kain low be that! Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by mordiemmanuel: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
www.mordiworld..com make una help me for over a year now dem no wan accept me oooo
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Elxandre:

After getting the Adsense through the health posts, can I switch back to eg Tech or Fashion?
And how many health posts did you make Before applying?

Absolutely u can. That was exactly what i did. I had just 10posts

1 Like

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
bosunjohns:
My AdSense account was banned long ago due to invalid clicks. How can I reapply?

Get a new domain, create a new email and reapply...
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
grownaira:

thanks and best regards.

The Answer is NO
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by realGURU(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
#ChuzzyBlog

Sure way to get google adsense approval in 2015. 99.9% guaranteed....

If you have been frustrated by google adsense replies to your adsense application, there is help coming your way right now if only you are willing to work it out.

After i was click-bombed and hacked on my wordpress blog, my adsense account with about $260 was disabled. I felt so horrible and wasn't sure if i wanted to continue as a blogger.

I searched for alternatives and none was as interesting as google adsense. i was determined to get my adsense approved again so i set into the internet to get some vital information. It took me about 3 months to arrive with this.

Follow me closely as i share...

1. I deleted all post i had on my new blog that had failed to get approval

2. I switched from Entertainment Niche to Medical and wrote 10 "Unique" contents (let me take a second to explain what i mean by unique. I am no expert in the medical world, i don't even know a thing there. this is how i made my content unique:

a) I searched for 10 invaluable medical posts which i will not disclose to you cos i won't be helping you if i do that.

b) Each of these posts had over 500 words.

c) I rephrased every single sentence and substituted almost all the keywords with similar words.

d) I made my own custom image using photoshop and corel draw) I believe that looks like a "Unique" content, isn't it? sure it is.

3. After that, i kept sharing my posts everywhere possible for 2 days.

4. Added contact and privacy policy pages on my blog.

5. I reapplied for adSense and in less than 48hours i was back to business.

With these steps am sure you will get the approval asap. Goodluck!

Share with your friends and do not copy and paste on your blog!! smiley
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/get-your-adsense-approved-in-less-than.html
hello, will adsense accept me without costum url
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by beanns: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you, I had the same problem with adsense approval and your post has helped me, so, just wanted to say thanks!
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
realGURU:

hello, will adsense accept me without costum url

It's one of the Criteria. Take some time to study their policies and abide by them. Not just to get approved but even after approval to maintain your account!
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
beanns:
Thank you, I had the same problem with adsense approval and your post has helped me, so, just wanted to say thanks!

You are most welcome! am glad it helped you. Ensure you adhere to the policies so you don't get disabled. try as much as you can to maintain a decent traffic to your blog. Weldone
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by VitoCorleone: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Which currency is your new adsense?
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Iytech(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Very valuable information here. Anyone who needs 10 unique and well written articles for this purpose should send me a PM. I will deliver within 3 days.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by ChuzzyBlog: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
VitoCorleone:
Which currency is your new adsense?

$
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by adeememman(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
gidimasters:
yea... i can help you get a .com domain for 1000 naira... if interested

pls am interested in the dot com domain name
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by grownaira: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

The Answer is NO

how about if i summarize the news and make the blog more of a news review site?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know / Why Do You Still Work For Nigerian Companies? / Developing A Sports Betting Site And What It Entails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.