Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. (90023 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral / See Wat Ghana Boxer Who Bleached His Skin Was Doing 2 Boobs Of 2 Girls(pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Cynosure04: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
benneth2015:
If you never travel, you go think say na your bunk big pass. That's how Cossy Orjiakor has been feeling like with her big oranges until recently when she met this lady at a movie location. She got to appreciate that some ladies have it really big, but they don't flaunt it just anyhow.

See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/07/see-lady-who-is-challenging-cossy-with.html#sthash.cy4hGyoa.dpuf
. Heavy duty,cosy cant stand dis.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by iLovePusssy: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked this kain bobby fit suffocate pesin oh!
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Shamillionaire(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
help me ask them
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by mkoabiola: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
All ds kind of xxxL Bobby are not suckable to a man's satisfaction
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by butanep(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
This boob is just too big... how do I start the working when the boob have taken half of the body...

... Boob like this need manual to know how to start because he nor go easy...

Am not a fan of over-sized boob shall... some make romance boring...( Edna just came to my mind) but then sabi knack die...
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by jaybee3(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
family circle tongue

Na only you go sabi

Shior
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by toyoutoyou: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear,I suppose swear for u for wasting my time on searching for ur boobs wey u claim say e big pass the one Op displayed.Ur boobs are boobless.

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Bibidear(f): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gideonmi:
Helloooooo wic boobs?
d one that is there
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Bibidear(f): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
youmour:

Tah see ur periwrinkle boobs,shift make i see road tongue
oga,use goggle,so u will see it wella
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by adeyemi91(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jaymima:
Talentless actresses. Big Boo.bs with Fish Brain.
I smell jealousy.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by opey112(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Iranu abasha
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Bibidear(f): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Bibidear,I suppose swear for u for wasting my time on searching for ur boobs wey u claim say e big pass the one Op displayed.Ur boobs are boobless.
lols,sowie dear,at least it is big
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Lasveg(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pics or idontbiliv
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Cyriloha(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Midehi:
heavy boobs competition

i love that boobs die cossy own don de sag..............whaoeeeewww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ladies are wonderfully created,,,,,,,,,,,, she and cossy will soon be boobs mate just like room mates kiss kiss kissjavascript:void(0);
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by realtestament(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Which of d boobs are u talking abt Cos all i see here is 2 tangerine tongue
Bibidear:
Nah,i am still saying it,my boobs are bigger than these
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by bigerboy200: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Post it to me or better still come in person, let me carefully examine it and draw my conclusions... cheesy cool shocked
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
I read sey Cossy beat am, no bi Ara Saraphina?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just returned from Church.

Jump am pass!

Heaven on my mind tongue

Call barcanista.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by vokalguy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
She is hideous just like Cossy. No talent whatsoever....

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by viju17(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Just passing Neva see boob before shocked
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nwakerendu: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
. that your chest wey dey compete with my own

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nwakerendu: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nwakerendu:
but you fine na. if you get that kind b**b en don spoil everything
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Bibidear(f): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nwakerendu:
Jesus Christ,u are not serious. Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
adeyemi91:
I smell jealousy.
There is nothing about her to be jealous of... she looks dirty/ trashy undecided
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
jaybee3:

Na only you go sabi

Shior
Over-sabbi dey worry me cool
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by no2fuks(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jaymima:
Talentless actresses. Big Boo.bs with Fish Brain.

envy
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Empredboy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
i av seen 'chicken on the run' but this one is called 'bosom on the runnnnnnnnnnn' :Di av seen 'chicken on the run' but this one is called 'bosom on the runnnnnnnnnnn'
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by no2fuks(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
There is nothing about her to be jealous of... she looks dirty/ trashy undecided

you self try nothing to be jealous about
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Bibidear(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
bigerboy200:

Post it to me or better still come in person, let me carefully examine it and draw my conclusions... cheesy cool shocked
lols,i will come so u will examine it
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by feldido(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

Attention seeker angry
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by sonofananimalz: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
angry

AUNTY HKEP

AUNTY HKEP.

WHAT MANNER OF MILK IS THISangry

GOD HELP ME TO MAINTAIN MY WHITE BABE'S BREA&T, ALDOE HER OWN IS AVERAGE BUT IT MANAGEABLE.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO NAIJA WOMEN angry
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Mrford(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

lmao! u mean that plate chest of urs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.