Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. (90017 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral / See Wat Ghana Boxer Who Bleached His Skin Was Doing 2 Boobs Of 2 Girls(pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Johnnoah1st: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
THIS IS EXCESSIVE BOOB

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by bigerboy200: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

lols,i will come so u will examine it
Wow...oya begin rush down for the examination.. will last for 3 hours.. wink smiley
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Nah,i am still saying it,my boobs are bigger than these
Send me your nude via email Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Make I confirm am.... If no be so, you dey lie....
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by awesomegenius(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chaiii!!....This wan nah G.P tank ooh

#milk And Honey
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by otiigba1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eewwww! I suspect she will smell so horrible, especially when she sweats sad

2 Likes

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by adeyemi91(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
There is nothing about her to be jealous of... she looks dirty/ trashy undecided
Woow..thats harsh. Take it easy on her,i know she looks dirty
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by prestige2013: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

lols,sowie dear,at least it is big

What is big in Agbalumo you carry compare to water melon. With one gulp your agbalumo is all in my mouth.....
Try upgrade it to Grape.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by ebus3(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oboy ,this one don pass breast ,each 1 na N450naira water melon ,
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by lincoln08541(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
try dis girl bobby

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by olusmarth(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
times 50 of ur own no go reach 1% of dis heavy machines
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Preciousgirl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by andy82: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Midehi:
heavy boobs competition

Upload ur own make we see na. cheesy
Midehi:
heavy boobs competition

Upload ur own make we see na.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
andy82:

Upload ur own make we see na. cheesy

Upload ur own make we see na.
maka why!
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
This one na serious punishment.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by sule5727: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:
Yes they do and even back pain and waist pain join.grin
hw do u no dis?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
dearpreye:
I just returned from Church.

Jump am pass!

Heaven on my mind tongue

Call barcanista.
if I hear say no be yu and Truckpusher monistry be dia.

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Adeyeancah(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
I quickly went to ur profile with 7G internet speed to see if its true but disappointed not by what I saw oh but by what I didn't see....

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Gideonmi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Funny.. I fink I get it now. U r saying dat ironically abi?
Bibidear:

d one that is there
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by pedro4hope(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Big Boobs Club #TeamBBC
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Maintech: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is nothing compared to what I saw in PH sometime in January this year.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Maintech: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

lols,sowie dear,at least it is big

I like your faith
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Infomizer(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
See Nairalanders!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
barcanista:
if I hear say no be yu and Truckpusher monistry be dia.

Where that brother go sef?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by friends4ever(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olamitisoji:
See massive machines, do you ladies with big boobs get chest pains for carrying such heavy loads??

They get back pain, out of experience o...
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Shey na dat thing wey I c for ur profile pics?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jaymima:
Talentless actresses. Big Boo.bs with Fish Brain.
why yu de beef na?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Youngpo413: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Midehi:
heavy boobs competition
I'm wondering what's so special about boobs anyway...
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Cvesta(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Really? I don't see much other than tiny nimbles..lol ..well,na play u dey dear
wink
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by ademasta(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
I just checked ur boobs now, in short you are almost boobless cheesy
Bibidear:
I just checked ur boobs now, in short you are almost boobless
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
There is nothing about her to be jealous of... she looks dirty/ trashy undecided
why the beef ma'am? Na wa o
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by brixton: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
family circle tongue

Thanks
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by BOWOTO(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Hehehe, if I hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.