Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need Help With An Iphone 5s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With An Iphone 5s (757 Views)

How Do I Bypass The 100 Mb Limit On An Iphone, / A Guy Bought An Iphone That Has Antenna In Computer Village / This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With An Iphone 5s by PrinceRey(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
My iPhone 5s notified for an update but upon refusing to update, one day the phone went off and now it only shows the apple logo and then nothing else. What do I do?
Re: I Need Help With An Iphone 5s by Donbona8(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please help me! My brother bought an iphone 5s 64gb from the netherlands. The device was locked cos he couldnt use a Nigerian sim card. He took it to a local repairer who happen to some things to the device. The device now runs android app and even has an android recovery and it recognizes Nigerian SIM cards, but some iphone feature are not working anymore. the touch finger ID was rendered useless. My brother is now bored of the device due to these problem. I know more about android but not iphone. I dont know how the repairer did this but I want to remove the android and and restore the iphone to a factory format. Please help me. How do I solve this problem?
The phone now has Google apps, an MTK Engineering app and one chinese app (written in chinese) Please how do I restore it to iphone?
Re: I Need Help With An Iphone 5s by samsard(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Donbona8:

Please help me! My brother bought an iphone 5s 64gb from the netherlands. The device was locked cos he couldnt use a Nigerian sim card. He took it to a local repairer who happen to some things to the device. The device now runs android app and even has an android recovery and it recognizes Nigerian SIM cards, but some iphone feature are not working anymore. the touch finger ID was rendered useless. My brother is now bored of the device due to these problem. I know more about android but not iphone. I dont know how the repairer did this but I want to remove the android and and restore the iphone to a factory format. Please help me. How do I solve this problem?
The phone now has Google apps, an MTK Engineering app and one chinese app (written in chinese) Please how do I restore it to iphone?
Am sorry bro, the iPhone might have been exchanged for a chinese clone. An original iPhone doesnt do all that and cant be made to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Pre Order / Please Apart From Tecno C8... Which Other Tecno Phone Can I Get / Where Can I Change The Screen Of My Huawei 3c Honor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.