Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular (7435 Views)

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Have seen creativity but nothing like the one of Mr.Sephi and his iPhone 6s plus. What Mr. Bergerson has accomplished with an iPhone 6s plus and and the normal apps we all use is simply spectacular.

Am sure when you saw that Mr Sephi took the pictures with an iPhone 6s plus,you werent surprised but it doesn’t really matter if you are using an Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Microsoft, infinix, tecno and other smartphone makers. What matters is what you can accomplish with the device even if you don’t have Mr.Sephi years of experience and talent.

How Did He Do It?
To capture all the gorgeous, decoration and overwhelming excitement, Mr.Sephi used an iPhone 6s plus and a hand held light. (isn’t that surprising) to get proper exposure for night shots. He used a very simple workflow” for post-processing, all happening right on the smartphone. He started with snapseed (my favorite editing app) to correct the contrast, color, and highlights, in addition to adding a vintage filter to some photos. He then moved to Mextures to add “scratches and grit” for a more dramatic look, and finished with face retouching in Facetune (an alternative to this is retrica because facetune is a paid app). The rest was sent to instagram where filters were added.

Even with all these Mr Sephi biggest challenge was wasn’t technology (although he does admit previous iPhone models had certain limitations), but finding a couple that would agree to have its wedding shot with a smartphone.

Lets take a look at the amazing pictures

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
More

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where the pictures naw?
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Where the pictures naw?
sorry network is not really good here
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its not even sharp like I expected! IPhone is overrated! But still love my 6 thou kiss

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Its not even sharp like I expected! IPhone is overrated! But still love my 6 thou kiss
you know nairaland reduces picture quality at times

2 Likes

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
all i see is vsco cam effects nothing more..a note 5 can do more with its raw image proccessing...but still very nice shots

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
you know nairaland reduces picture quality at times

Oh, didn't know, maybe that's why!
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
More
The last picture is our very creative photographer Mr Sephi Bergerson
Source : http://www.naijakick.com/this-wedding-was-shot-with-an-iphone-6s-by-a-photographer-and-the-results-are-spectacular/
You guys can also be as creative as Mr Sephi with your smartphone Camera or you can be better than him, it's up to you

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
More

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by jericco1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lovely
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
tobbiiqq:
all i see is vsco cam effects nothing more..a note 5 can do more with its raw image proccessing...but still very nice shots
it all depends on the user in taking pictures
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Luxiana19(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
These pictures are really spectacular.. Haven't seen such colour beauty in years. But while reading the story line up above I can only conclude that editing apps did more of the colour beauty work than the phone itself. I do wish it were the phone itself that took these pics
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
dumo1:
These pictures are really spectacular.. Haven't seen such colour beauty in years. But while reading the story line up above I can only conclude that editing apps did more of the colour beauty work than the phone itself. I do wish it were the phone itself that took these pics
only a digital camera can do that, no smartphone can do up to this. Pls no one should quote me and say note 5
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by wiseone28: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
only a digital camera can do that, no smartphone can do up to this. Pls no one should quote me and say note 5
undecided NOTE 5
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=wiseone28 post=42492063] undecided NOTE 5[/quote undecided undecided
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by RomanyChi(f): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
beautiful photos smiley
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
But the apple iPhone and Samsung flagship devices do come almost close to a digital camera. Let's wait and see how the new iPhone 7 would fare in its camera department.
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by killzone(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
dumo1:
But the apple iPhone and Samsung flagship devices do come almost close to a digital camera. Let's wait and see how the new iPhone 7 would fare in its camera department.
Thank God you said close, not yet not interested in the iPhone 7 camera but the note 6 grin grin wink
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
cra^p
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by yungryce: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
can hardly see their faces sef
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
IPHONE 6S NA MAD PHONE NAH

THE QUESSHUN WEY STILL DEY BOTHER MY MIND NA

WHO CHOP THE APPLE FOR THE BACK SEF? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
dumo1:

Buh the recent flagships speaks otherwise. One seems closer than the other.

Op you know anything about RAW photos??
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by bobo65(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Later camon c8 go say e better pass am

If I curse Tecno now, someone will say I'm wicked

Cc dragnet
Obinoscopy
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by omolola15(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Even me managing Samsung note 3 will still get a better quality than this.

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by agoadiv(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
its just like infinix hottongue
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by bobo65(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
omolola15:

Even me managing Samsung note 3 will still get a better quality than this.

Taaah
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by omolola15(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
bobo65:

Taaah

With the camera's resolution and a little editing like this. Tell me I can't and bet on it.

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by luthorcorp: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
disappointed..
Re: This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular by bobo65(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
omolola15:

With the camera's resolution and a little editing like this. Tell me I can't and bet on it.

As earlier said
NAiraland reduces image quality

Rmb d op downloaded d PIC from somewhere too

Let the op drop a link to d main images so DAT ull be wowed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Has Removed There Plans Of *121#, What's The Solution Pls / Gionee Elife E7 Discussion Thread. / The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.