Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much (1464 Views)

5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas / Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. / Who Is The Real Originator Of These Popular Words -igbos Or The Yorubas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
the Igbo's love Yoruba so much they can't live with out them.
1. both the igbos and Yoruba's are attractted to each other like magnets
2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when faced with problems.
3 they admire and secretly wish they could unite and fight for a common cause.
4. they are both bittered about the fact that they can't work with each other even deep down in their hearts they want to.
5. other tribes envy them and fear they will be unstoppable if they should unite.
6. this post will attract every single Yoruba and Igbo available and even passarbys just like bercalona vs real Madrid would.
one love my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol

2 Likes

Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by hawk05(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Take time oh
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by 9niceguy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is there any sense in this?
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by ifetex1: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nonsense It's the other way round like when a Yoruba guy succeeds in dating an Ibo lady the world will hear it cos the guy will brag but If an Ibo guy dates a Yoruba lady it's just a normal thing
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by donholy28(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
ifetex1:
Nonsense It's the other way round like when a Yoruba guy succeeds in dating an Ibo lady the world will hear it cos the guy will brag but If an Ibo guy dates a Yoruba lady it's just a normal thing
wr u from... which one be IBO?

1 Like

Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by tobillionaire(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
ifetex1:
gfgna play u dey.. weytin I wan take those yam leggedm
skin bleachers do. Igbo guls been dying fr me since d days of john d Baptist

3 Likes

Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Peace.
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by Orunto: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nonsense. You are the other way round as a Slowpoke in simple psychology. My name is Olumerije. My father is Chukwumerije and my mother is Olufunmilola, so my father is the inferior one who is always shy to celebrate my mother publicly. I am proud to be Olumerije. 'cos such is life.
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by funmijoyb(f): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
ifetex1:

Brag abt wot? Yorubas married d most ibos of all tribes in Nigeria now it is meaningless. Many yoruba boys lost their virginity to d ibos in brothels...do they brag abt it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by scholes0(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
kingsolex:
the Igbo's love Yoruba so much they can't live with out them.
2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when faced with problems.

False...
The accusation finger only points one way..... And we know who always likes playing "cry baby" to almost every issue. Blaming the world for their woes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by Masterclass32: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Well God bless the Igbos. cheesy
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2015
funmijoyb:

Brag abt wot? Yorubas married d most ibos of all tribes in Nigeria now it is meaningless. Many yoruba boys lost their virginity to d ibos in brothels...do they brag abt it?

You must be new to Nairaland. Yoruba boys here brag day in and out about "smashing" Igbo pussy like it's a prize or something. But then sneak in the lies about Igbo girls being the "biggest hoes" to diminish how thirsty and womanizing they can be.

I hardly see Igbo guys gloating about ban.ging Yoruba girls though Igbo traders forking Yoruba tail (both prostitutes and regular girls) in Ajegunle, FESTAC, Alaba, etc daily occurrence.

Culturally, Yorubas (particularly the men) are very comfortable with the idea of sex. Nothing wrong with it though as I am all for free love.
Re: Reasons The Igbo's Love The Yorubas So Much by funmijoyb(f): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

You must be new to Nairaland. Yoruba boys here brag day in and out about "smashing" Igbo pussy like it's a prize or something. But then sneak in the lies about Igbo girls being the "biggest hoes" to diminish how thirsty and womanizing they can be.

I hardly see Igbo guys gloating about ban.ging Yoruba girls though Igbo traders forking Yoruba tail (both prostitutes and regular girls) in Ajegunle, FESTAC, Alaba, etc daily occurrence.

Culturally, Yorubas (particularly the men) are very comfortable with the idea of sex. Nothing wrong with it though as I am all for free love.
You might be right, haven't come across d so called braging thread/comment bf.

(1) (Reply)

The Ewossa People Of Edo State. / Kindly Translate To Your Language. :-? / An Indian Tribe That Breastfeed Animals Like Their Own Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.