Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated (32030 Views)

Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by jamex93(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
wicked world
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by ayus7(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
No b small smtin o! Pesin wey them suppose leave jeje mk witch com carry am go. This their dirty game sha... Na wa o
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by StOla: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Same way they killed Mrs Bisoye Tejuoso in the mid 1990s after her son's enthronement as king of Oke Ona.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by ideatoprince18(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
who has she offended?
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Goddyj(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
grandma eiya
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by no2fuks(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
person way done already die finish must be something deep
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Maintech: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
A call to glory. Ogun State and bad news are like rice and beans.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by JJBROS(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
The gunmen macheted their victim,

OP, nothing like macheted.....take note.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by carzola(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
eleko1:
sad why killed 82 yrs old woman sad.They'll not go scot free
there would not go scot free based on the fact she is an 82 year old woman or what?
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by gregie75(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
eleko1:
sad why killed 82 yrs old woman sad.They'll not go scot free
this your grammar alone is enough for them not to go parker free not only Scot free.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by skihacker(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rip
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by pstaustus2011: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rip
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by carzola(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
So buhari is secretly taking out the SW elders
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
hawk05:
Leave am

.abi.. dem no go use lagoon settle matter now grin grin grin
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by waxyung(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
I smell boko in ijebu..
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by jesuseun1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Only God knows the evil deeds the iyaloja too might have committed. sometimes when pple reap what they sow, we should not pity them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by SailorXY: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sirniyeh:
The news is true. The woman, 82yrs old was shot but the bullets did not penetrate. It was with annoyance that she was macheted.

But why 82yrs old woman?
RIP
Mama
@ 82 what's she doing with 'protection' charms?
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by lucasgood833: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
May her soul RIP. I wounder what buhari's government is turning people into.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by yemi005: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
But why? RIP
naijapips03:
The Iyaloja-General of Ijebuland, Alhaja Sadia Elewuju has been assassinated by unknown gunmen at her residence on Wednesday in Ijebu Ode, ogun state, Southwest, Nigeria.

The 82-year old was besieged by six men who stormed her residence, a bungalow at about 3:00 pm yesterday.

The gunmen macheted their victim, cutting her recklessly. She reportedly died on her way to the hospital.

According to a source in Ijebu Ode, the outspoken Iyaloja was a very influential person who stood her ground on any matter. “She is always very vocal and fierce in her position on any matter. She has championed many causes for women especially the market women.

The source added that: “She’s very popular in political circles. The house she lived in was given to her by the former Ogun state governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.”

Elewuju was installed as Iyaloja of Ijebu Ode by the Awujale of Ijebu Ode, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/09/iyaloja-of-ijebu-ode-assassinated/

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by blenko: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
It's a wicked would.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by blenko: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
It's a wicked world. End time.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by preetyb(f): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
D assassin is a compound fool for killing a woman almost close to the grave.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by DOKUBOHARAM: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
SW and and character and human assasination are inseperable..... Bola Ige, Funsho williams, e.t.c.. you can add to the list
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by yemi005: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
RIP ma sad sad shocked
naijapips03:
The Iyaloja-General of Ijebuland, Alhaja Sadia Elewuju has been assassinated by unknown gunmen at her residence on Wednesday in Ijebu Ode, ogun state, Southwest, Nigeria.

The 82-year old was besieged by six men who stormed her residence, a bungalow at about 3:00 pm yesterday.

The gunmen macheted their victim, cutting her recklessly. She reportedly died on her way to the hospital.

According to a source in Ijebu Ode, the outspoken Iyaloja was a very influential person who stood her ground on any matter. “She is always very vocal and fierce in her position on any matter. She has championed many causes for women especially the market women.

The source added that: “She’s very popular in political circles. The house she lived in was given to her by the former Ogun state governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.”

Elewuju was installed as Iyaloja of Ijebu Ode by the Awujale of Ijebu Ode, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/09/iyaloja-of-ijebu-ode-assassinated/

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why assassinate an 82 year old woman? The heart of man is truly desperately wicked. RIP Iyaloja General.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by yemobrown(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Satan himself would be amaze at the evils going on in Nigeria. Only God can do wonders in Nigeria, not any "man ".
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Abayor7: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sirniyeh:
The news is true. The woman, 82yrs old was shot but the bullets did not penetrate. It was with annoyance that she was macheted.

But why 82yrs old woman?
RIP
Mama
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by charlesnyong(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Was she killed by the Igbos? undecided
I hate the tribalism brewing up in Nairaland, It is a sign of indept hatred
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by bengems(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmmm....what a tragedy

visit http://tutorialdesknigeria..com to get this well articulated AutoCad video tutorial.

We have scrutinized and reviewed this material three times with additions to make it simple, yet the best, unique and fastest method you can ever lay your hands on if your desire is to perfect in AutoCAD. AutoCAD is the basic software you would perfect first in order to be a good CAD drafter of other CAD application softwares.
Chapter one is made up of over 120 pages with clear picture illustrations and over 30 High definition (HD) videos that amplified the knowledge in the written version for smooth and fast comprehension. The focus in this chapter has great deal for the first time users and Novices in AutoCAD.
Chapter two and three are the intermediate courses with over [(100 pages, 16 videos) and (150 pages, 10 videos)] respectively, focusing on advancing the acquired skills from chapter one into real drafting with more extensive emphasis and exercises on 2D and 3D practice.
Chapter four is the generalization of all the knowledge acquired from the previous chapters in a more developed, twisted and comprehensive version.
With this guide, every inch and pins contained in AutoCAD were touched thoroughly.

Actually, I was once a big time novice in AutoCAD, but today I am more advanced than those that have been using it 15 years before me; not just that, making money out of it is one of the part time job I venture into. Most times, I draft for organizations and individuals, but drafting for individuals have highest turnover.

Depending on clients, I got paid nothing less than N35k for each drafting I made using AutoCAD. There are a lot of CAD drafters out there, but if you can draft better than your counterparts, the sky will be your limit. With AutoCAD Complete + Videos I assure you, your competitors will be coming to you for consultancy. Sounds funny right?

For example, let’s assume that you drafted plans for 5 clients in a month using the knowledge you will acquire from this guide, Imagine what you can get in return….calculator please!
N35, 000 X 5 = N175, 000
Surprised? You can even make more than that depending on your bargaining power, but don’t be too greedy!
Have you ever gone to any computer school to seek for AutoCAD training? If yes what did you get in return? Most people will prefer keeping their experiences personal because it was really awful.
The truth is that most of the training centers don’t have a veteran to carter for sound training of their CAD students, yet they will charge you a thunder striking amount of money between N45 to N50k for the training they can never give to you. I was once a victim, it was so unbearable for me despite the huge amount I paid for the training yet I was unable to pick any knowledge, but it is now a thing of the past because no success story comes without a sad one behind it. Actually, the poor knowledge of AutoCAD skills among a vast number of people is what prompted me in putting together this tutorial in order to make everyone that lays hand on it to stand out among other CAD drafters.
Today, I’m making a deal with you that you cannot resist. The price for this guide is N15, 000. But if you can be able to make a smart move and pay the sum of N10, 000 before July 28, you will acquire not just this guide, but the Bonuses that will come with it; which include;
 Free AutoCAD Application software (you must need it if you don’t have one)
 Swiff Player (you will need it to playback the videos as you practice)
After the promo date, the price will bounce back to N15, 000.

Things you would need to perfect;
• A computer
• AutoCAD software (which will be included before 28th July)
• Your desired time of learning
• Concentration and consistency
Good luck, I look up to your order and anticipate in hearing your success story as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.