Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated (32028 Views)

Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Clembola: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
It is painful wen an assult is more dan you do to save a life..........
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
onatisi:
may God forgive u . U don't know anything about her and yet u are claiming that her hands aren't clean

Amin. May God forgive me undecided

You wouldn't understand undecided
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by eleko1: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
"Those who kill'ed' the/an 82 yrs old woman won't go Scot free"U are too small
gregie75:

this your grammar alone is enough for them not to go parker free not only Scot free.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by neocortex: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
siraj1402:
This I always say . Whenever you see someone who does not believe that we(human being)will be called to account for our deed,those that believe that when you die its over,always run away from them because nothing they can't do.They can kill,lie,frud,cheat e.t.c.May Almighty save us from those you never think off but always after one.

RIP to Alhaja.
It is those who believe they have got second chance(the believers) that are more likely
to engage in crime because they can always be forgiven.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by mukshin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
them help her!!
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Princessgold(f): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dis is just wickedness, did Dey hav concience. Very wicked human being
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Nicepoker(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
82years old woman? Jesu Kristi!!

May her killers and those who masterminded her assassination never attain her age!

Wicked people. RIP mama
some will pass that age. God no de reason like that. Most of the iya lojas are noted for doing certain things to get to that place.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by tundeotunba(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
9niceguy:
I'm suspecting boko haram
9niceguy:
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by hollandis(f): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Welcome to APC era and assasination

Jonathan was realky a peaceful president,not even a political assasination
Unlike obj and byhari
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by moshould(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Waste of bullet, she dondey already close to d grave...
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by ugogermany: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
The world is listening to radio biafra,

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by fortune1968: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
9niceguy:
yes. ur suspicion is right . boko haram or ISIS .
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Bowaley17(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Someone has been longing for that position. She done do the needful. And on the other hand,nemesis might have caught up with her.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Roadmike(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
This simply madness at its peak.
Killing an 82 year old woman who is already at the departure lounge.

There is God ooooooooo
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by BTT(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
siraj1402:
This I always say . Whenever you see someone who does not believe that we(human being)will be called to account for our deed,those that believe that when you die its over,always run away from them because nothing they can't do.They can kill,lie,frud,cheat e.t.c.May Almighty save us from those you never think off but always after one.

Forget that thing!

In fact, religion is the culprit instead. You know what our eastern religions teach us, that we can commit all sins and after observing certain religious rites, ALL our sins are suddenly forgiven, and we have a new pious slate.

The human mind is too base to glorify such bland magnanimity and treat it with honour.

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Keepshining(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijapips03:
The Iyaloja-General of Ijebuland, Alhaja Sadia Elewuju has been assassinated by unknown gunmen at her residence on Wednesday in Ijebu Ode, ogun state, Southwest, Nigeria.

The 82-year old was besieged by six men who stormed her residence, a bungalow at about 3:00 pm yesterday.

The gunmen macheted their victim, cutting her recklessly. She reportedly died on her way to the hospital.

According to a source in Ijebu Ode, the outspoken Iyaloja was a very influential person who stood her ground on any matter. “She is always very vocal and fierce in her position on any matter. She has championed many causes for women especially the market women.

The source added that: “She’s very popular in political circles. The house she lived in was given to her by the former Ogun state governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.”

Elewuju was installed as Iyaloja of Ijebu Ode by the Awujale of Ijebu Ode, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/09/iyaloja-of-ijebu-ode-assassinated/

What a cruel way to die?82 year old woman! This is babaric and animalistic in nature.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by nurez(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
82years old woman? Jesu Kristi!!

May her killers and those who masterminded her assassination never attain her age!

Wicked people. RIP mama
AMEN
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Seems to be politically motivated and also seems she stood on same side as PDP which is the more reason the culprits might never be found.
Re: Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated by cococandy(f): 4:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Who would kill and old woman already on her way to the grave?

Humans are indeed evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.