Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC (26458 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC / Innjoo's Office Has Been Re-opened. Here's What Actually Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Anthony145(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yes very good, dey thought they could get away with selling their substandard phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Ese00(f): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigeria is always the dump site for sub standard products and yet we seem over joyed by it. The chinnese people have made mockery of us for too long. Injoo koh injury nih.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
MissTechy:
As a matter of fact, the only phone that has been approved by NCC is Innjoo i1s as confirmed by misstechy.

i got everything. All the ingredients. As u ordered. The cow head, goat head, dead chicken and spices. Everything...

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by IAmTobore(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
ollah1:
Noted. Some companies will be happy tho
E.g. Infinix
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Legalaffairs(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please NCC and SON should spread their net to OPPSSON or what do they call that crap. This particular phone company is the heaviest fraud in phone market in Nigeria. I bought a phone from this useless company aided and still being aid by Slok to market their scraps to gullible Nigerians, three times the phone was changed because of software issues and yet their is always one problem or the other. Within a month it was swapped three times yet today the phone the phone is not usable. Please beam a light on that company.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Anthony145(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes very real I jusst did it!!!!
Do u want screen shots?
yes I do
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by simdam500(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Injoo
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Anthony145:
yes I do
Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Viktor1983(m): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Flashh:
But why?

We many are waiting for them to unveil Innjoo fire pro. embarassed

me too. I was waiting for that 4G LTE fire pro.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Hope15: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2015
By the time they paid their "fines" and get opened......would that mean the handsets would have turned to "Approved"?
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by simplynola(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
We love you Innjoo and we stand by you. Give NCC the needful as usual and you will be back again.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Fundango: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
shockwave91:

i got everything. All the ingredients. As u ordered. The cow head, goat head, dead chicken and spices. Everything...
GOOD JOB WEll DONT MY BRAZZER;all this can atleast be used to appeast za gods in order for NCC to za free innjoo ,PLs where are NAIRALAND BORIS,BOKAS ,DUDIAS AND BABALOWOS? ZA ur attension is needed urgently to za innjoo from NCCporpbobia.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Fundango: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
shockwave91:

GOOD JOB WEll DONT MY BRAZZER;all this can atleast be used to appeast za gods in order for NCC to za free innjoo ,PLs where are NAIRALAND BORIS,BOKAS ,DUDIAS AND BABALOWOS? ZA ur attension is needed urgently to za save innjoo from NCCporpbobia.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Fundango:
GOOD JOB WEll DONT MY BRAZZER;all this can atleast be used to appeast za gods in order for NCC to za free innjoo ,PLs where are NAIRALAND BORIS,BOKAS ,DUDIAS AND BABALOWOS? ZA ur attension is needed urgently to za save innjoo from NCCporpbobia.

i don't really gve a sh*t about injoo. those ingredients are for a differnt purpose my broda. They are for the ritual to allow me register to MissTechy's blog.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by hectorswag(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Lots of dumb comments on this thread especially from people who haven't even used the Innjoo phone before. Usually I just come on here to read the comments but you guys left me no choice but to interceed on Innjoo's behalf.

I bought my Innjoo one 3g HD phone from Jumia over a month ago during their Megatron mobile week sales, and ever since I got it, I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever!

I've got friends that bought the Innjoo fire & other models & so far they are way better than most of all these other new devices in the market. I don't even see any Infinix device that I can compare to my Innjoo one, from the OS, user interface to the RAM!!

Jumia also should be commended for their efforts in getting this phone into the market I'm sincerely proud to be their customer. I hope their office opens up on time so they can continue their business & get more of these powerful devices into peoples hands.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Mustay(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
I am surprised this could grace the front page without any credible source but a BLOG!!! shocked

The OP said "The story was covered by one of Nigeria’s top newspapers" without naming the newspapers. Only Pulse Nigeria (also referencing NL) said it was Vanguard. I am yet to see this on Vanguard's website or Emeka's (the reporter) posts. To douse this, the OP should provide a snapshot of the full page where this appears, the page and the date.

If untrue, hope you are aware Injoo's manufacturers can take this up against you for bad publicity.

Thank You!

Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Mustay:
I am surprised this could grace the front page without any credible source but a BLOG!!! shocked

The OP said "The story was covered by one of Nigeria’s top newspapers" without naming the newspapers. Only Pulse Nigeria (also referencing NL) said it was Vanguard. I am yet to see this on Vanguard's website or Emeka's (the reporter) posts. To douse this, the OP should provide a snapshot of the full page where this appears, the page and the date.

If untrue, hope you are aware Injoo's manufacturers can take this up against you for bad publicity.

Thank You!

Mukina2

Oga. I confirmed this myself. I visited their office

This is a very sensitive issue. There is no way I would have published without first confirming.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by femi4: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Mustay:

Thank You!

Mukina2
Guy stop ranting, I use innjoo too, it won't cost you anything to visit awolowo way in Ikeja.

Who need online source, when their office can be located easily
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by MrBasketball: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Anthony145:
Yes very good, dey thought they could get away with selling their substandard phone undecided
How is their phones substandard? undecided

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by MrBasketball: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
hectorswag:
Lots of dumb comments on this thread especially from people who haven't even used the Innjoo phone before. Usually I just come on here to read the comments but you guys left me no choice but to interceed on Innjoo's behalf.

I bought my Innjoo one 3g HD phone from Jumia over a month ago during their Megatron mobile week sales, and ever since I got it, I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever!

I've got friends that bought the Innjoo fire & other models & so far they are way better than most of all these other new devices in the market. I don't even see any Infinix device that I can compare to my Innjoo one, from the OS, user interface to the RAM!!

Jumia also should be commended for their efforts in getting this phone into the market I'm sincerely proud to be their customer. I hope their office opens up on time so they can continue their business & get more of these powerful devices into peoples hands.
Even i am waiting for them to unveil the Innjoo fire pro... I just have interest in patronizing one of their devices... Either Fire or fire pro.

But when this happens how can someone get the fire pro again?

I have used Tecno kitkat phones, but I don't see anything tangible in their devices, i don't think I would go for infinix rather, their devices aren't reliable.

So how good is Innjoo fire if you have any idea?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by hectorswag(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Even i am waiting for them to unveil the Innjoo fire pro... I just have interest in patronizing one of their devices... Either Fire or fire pro.

But when this happens how can someone get the fire pro again?

I have used Tecno kitkat phones, but I don't see anything tangible in their devices, i don't think I would go for infinix rather, their devices aren't reliable.

So how good is Innjoo fire if you have any idea?

I've seen the Innjoo fire, even with its 2gb RAM its nothing compared to the Innjoo One 3g HD. I'd advice you go for the Innjoo One, it has an octa-core processor, a 13MP back camera & 5MP front camera, while the Innjoo fire uses a dual core processor & has just 5MP camera in both the front & back.

The sleek body of the Innjoo One is so attractive, it was love @ first sight for me. I've also downloaded apps & games of over 600MB & I'm enjoying them without any lagging. If in any case a game crashes, its always from the developers end & not because the phone can't carry it.

The only reason why the Innjoo fire is more popular than the Innjoo one is because it is one of the few cheap phones in the market with 2gb RAM. I think it sells for #17,700 or so on Jumia while the Innjoo One sells for #29,900.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by originalblood: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mustay:

Thank You!

Mukina2

Also been to their office and it was shut and sealed!!! Waste of money!

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Mustay(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mrkelv:

Oga. I confirmed this myself. I visited their office

This is a very sensitive issue. There is no way I would have published without first confirming.

Okay, thank you for the clarification. These days, one needs to vet stories before fuelling rumor mills.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Anthony145(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Here
wanka
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Babamide(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
How do we fix Innjoo phones now that the office is shut down? I need to fix the charging point of Innjoo One
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by luluosas(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Good for them. No wonder my i2s is hot like fire
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Anthony145:
wanka
shege
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
The funniest part is their Lackadaisical approach to this issue.

Up till now , They've not released an update on this Issue. Not replied emails.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by augster(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2015
MuhdG:
shege
and you're fasting o.

Happy Birthday!
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2015
augster:
and you're fasting o.

Happy Birthday!
Hehe. Thnx.
How u take know?
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by augster(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
MuhdG:
Hehe. Thnx. How u take know?
Your profile

1 Like

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by timbros(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
hectorswag:

I couldn't have said it better!

Haven't had a single issue with my Innjoo One.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Upgrade 4.0.4 For Tecno P3, N3, And Other Gingerbread Device now available / ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** / Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.