Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC (26453 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC / Innjoo's Office Has Been Re-opened. Here's What Actually Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by timbros(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
hectorswag:
Lots of dumb comments on this thread especially from people who haven't even used the Innjoo phone before. Usually I just come on here to read the comments but you guys left me no choice but to interceed on Innjoo's behalf.

I bought my Innjoo one 3g HD phone from Jumia over a month ago during their Megatron mobile week sales, and ever since I got it, I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever!

I've got friends that bought the Innjoo fire & other models & so far they are way better than most of all these other new devices in the market. I don't even see any Infinix device that I can compare to my Innjoo one, from the OS, user interface to the RAM!!

Jumia also should be commended for their efforts in getting this phone into the market I'm sincerely proud to be their customer. I hope their office opens up on time so they can continue their business & get more of these powerful devices into peoples hands.

I couldn't have said it better!

Haven't had a single issue with my Innjoo One.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by freshlasgidiboi: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Please does anyone know if I can return my broken Innjoo 1 to Jumia to get it fixed as I learnt Innjoo does not have approval for some of their phones and the office and service center is shut down.
So please can anyone tell me if I can return this phone to Jumia as I bought it from them in June.
Thanks for the help.
Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by TechLector: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
TechLector:
closure The Dubai-based OEM – InnJoo would resume office this week after an incident that occurred with the Nigeria Communication Commission, NCC last week for allegedly distributing devices that have not yet been approved by the Nigeria Communication Commission.

We have been informed that the device in question is the InnJoo Fire. According to a genuine source In an email chat with InnJoo sales manager for Nigeria – Jack Huang, he confirmed this and explained that InnJoo will resume office this week. He said the issue they had with NCC have been sorted out because the phone has now bypassed the proper channel which has now been approved by the NCC.

More Details :=>> http://techlector.com/innjoo-set-to-resume-office-this-week/

Re: Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC by vicuto(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pls Innjoo inbox me ur office address @Lagos. My e-mail ID. victo4all@yahoo.com. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scammers Use Bulk SMS To Customize Bank Alerts - Beware / Upgrade 4.0.4 For Tecno P3, N3, And Other Gingerbread Device now available / ***Tecno Official Discussion Thread***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.